Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

 

Chehalis Western RR

120 was built by Baldwin in 1936, #61904, as Weyerhaeuser Timber Co 120.  It was transferred as CW 120 in 1941 and returned as Weyerhaeuser 120 in 1949.  It was sold to Rayonier Inc as 120 in 1954 and scrapped in 1969.

492, H10-44, was built by Fairbanks Morse in May 1949, #10L148. It was sold to Pacific Transportation Service as 122 and sold to Continental Grain Co as 122 in 1982. It was later scrapped.

765, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1953, #18599, FN 5296-9, as New York Chicago & St Louis 431, Class ERS-15C.  It becme Norfolk & Western 2431 in 1965 and sold as WTCo 765 in 1977.  It was transferred as Chehalis Western RR 765 in 1981 and transferred as CWWR 701 in 1989.  It was renumbered 702 in 1998 and sold as Larry's Truck Equipment Co 702 in December 2011.

810, GP38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1981, #796388-4, FN 796388-4.  It was transferred as Golden Triangle RR 810 in 1989.


Columbia & Cowlitz Ry.

1st 700, H12-44, was built by Fairbanks Morse in May 1956, #12L1025, as D-2.  It was renumbered 700 in 1969 and scrapped after 1984.

3rd 700, GP20, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1960, #26046, FN 5624-2, as Union Pacific 701.  It was renumbered 471 in December 1962 and retired in October 1977.  It was sold to Precision National Corp in October 1977 and rebuilt as GP21.  It was sold as South East Coal Co 2004 in April 1979 and sold as National Railway Equipment Co 2004 on March 30, 1991.  It was leased as Arizona & California 2004 in May 1991 and returned as NREX 2004.  It was sold as CLC 700 and sold as Larry's Truck Equipment Co 700 in December 2011.

3rd 701, GP20, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1960, #26072, FN 5624-28, as UP 727.  It was renumbered 497 in December 1962 and retired in October 1977.  It was sold to Precision National Corp in November 1977 and rebuilt as GP21.  It was sold as SECCo 2005 in May 1979 and sold as NREX 2005 on March 30, 1991,  It was leased as AZCR 2005 and returned as NREX 2005.  It was sold as CLC 701 and sold as LTE 701 in December 2011.

701B, slug, was built by Alco in May 1955, #80922, as Northern Pacific 750, a S5.  It became Burlington Northern 950, Class ASW-6, in 1970 and retired in 1972.  It was rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen Co in May 1973, #617103, as CLC 701B and sold to Oregon Coastline Express OCEX 701B in 1996.

2nd 702, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1953, #18599, FN 5296-9, as New York Chicago & St Louis 431, Class ERS-15C.  It became Norfolk & Western 2431 in 1965 and sold as Weyerhaeuser Timber Co 765 in 1977.  It was transferred as Chehalis Western RR 765 in 1981 and transferred as CLC 701 in 1989.  It was renumbered 702 in 1998 and sold as LTE 702 in December 2011.

3810, GP38AC, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1971, #37638, FN 7305-20, as Louisville & Nashville 4049, Class GP-38.  It became Seaboard System 4049 and was renumbered 6270.  It became CSX Transportation 2179, Class GP-38, and sold to David J Joseph Co as JTPX 2002.  It was sold to Lone Star Locomotive Leasing LLC as LSLX 2002 on March 8, 2005.  It was sold to LTE and numbered 3810.  It was sold as CLC 3810 in May 2012.


DeQueen & Eastern

360 was built by Alco-Schenectady in July 1920, #62204.  It later was transferred as Dierks Forest Inc 360 and is displayed at Queen Wilhelmina State Park.  The lettering was KCS in error and changed over the years.

D-4, SW900, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1954, #19528, FN 6529-1.  It later was transferred as DFI D-4 and later as Texas Oklahoma & Eastern D-4.

D-6, GP35, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1964, #29359.  It was sold as Kiamichi RR 3501.

D-7, GP40, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1966, #31855.

D-11, 45 Ton, was built by General Electric in October 1944, #27700, as United States Army 1847. It was renumbered 8562 and later sold to Birmingham Rail & Locomotive Co. It then sold in 1970 as D&E as D-11. Later it was sold to Trinity River Authority and had no number.

80.


Dierks Lumber & Coal Co.

Dierks Forests, Inc.

207.

226 was built by Baldwin in May 1927, #60005.  It became Dierks Forests Inc 226 in November 1954 and later donated to City of Benton.  It was sold to Eureka Springs & North Arkansas as 226 in 1988.

227 was built by Baldwin in May 1927, #60006.

351.

360 was built by Alco-Schenectady in July 1920, #62204, as DeQueen & Eastern RR 360.  It later was transferred as DFI 360 and is displayed at Queen Wilhelmina State Park. The lettering was KCS in error and changed over the years.

D-4, SW900, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1954, #19528, FN 6529-1, as DQ&E D-4.  It later was transferred as DFI D-4 and later as Texas Oklahoma & Eastern D-4.

D-10, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive on September 10, 1948, #5757, as Detroit Toledo & Ironton 910. It was purchased by Chicago West Pullman & Southern as 49 in May 1961. It was later sold to DFI as D-10 in 1969 and later became TO&E D-10.

024.


Golden Triangle RR

G-1, MP15AC, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1980, #796152-1.

810, GP38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1981, #796388-4, as Chehalis Western RR 810.  It was transferred as GTRA 810 in 1989.


Oregon California & Eastern

This road was started in 1917 and completed 65 miles from Klamath Falls to Bly with a branch to Sylcan in 1930. It was jointly owned by the Great Northern and Southern Pacific after 1927 and they each operated it for 5 year periods. In 1976 it was sold to Weyerhaeuser as an independent line. It was abandoned in April 1990 and is now a hiking trail.

2954, RSD12, was built by Alco in February 1961, #83644, as Southern Pacific 7004, Class DF-127.  It was renumbered 2954, Class AS618-1, in 1966 and was sold to OC&E as 2954 in 1976.  That same year it was sold to Chrome and was then sold to Metropolitan Stevedore Co as 2.  It was retired in 1998 and donated to Orange Empire Railway Museum.

2958, RSD12, was built by Alco in February 1961, #83838, as SC 7008, Class DF-127. It was renumbered 2958, Class AS618-1, in 1966 and was sold to OC&E as 2958 in 1976. That same year it was sold to Chrome Locomotive Co as 1001. It was then sold to MSCo as 1. It was retired in 1998 and donated to OERM.

7602, U25Bm, was built by General Electric in February 1962, #34239, as GE demonstrator 2501. It was sold to Union Pacific as 633 in July 1962. They sold it to Morrison Knudsen as 1 in June 1974. MK rebuilt the unit in July 1976 as OC&E 7602. It was sold to EconoRail as 7602 in 1992.

7603, U25Bm, was built by General Electric in September 1962, #34538, as UP 640. It was sold to Morrison Knudsen as 10 in June 1974. MK rebuilt it in July 1976 as OC&E 7603. It was sold to ER as 7603 in 1991.

7604, U25Bm, was built by General Electric in August 1961, #34228, as UP 628.  It was sold to Morrison Knudsen as 14 in June 1974 and rebuilt in 1976 as OC&E 7604.  It was sold to ER as 7604 in 1992.

7606, S3-3B, was built by General Electric in May 1962, #39238, as UP 629, a U25B.  It was sold to Morrison-Knudsen as 4 in June 1974.  MK rebuilt it in June 1976 as OC&E 7606 in June 1976.  It was retired in 1990 and sold to EconoRail in 1992.  It was leased to Longhorn RR in 1997.


Texas Oklahoma & Eastern

D-4, SW900, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1954, #19528, FN 6529-1, as DeQueen & Eastern D-4.  It later was transferred as Dierks Forests Inc D-4 and later as TO&E D-4.

D-10, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive on September 10, 1948, #5757, as Detroit Toledo & Ironton 910. It was purchased by Chicago West Pullman & Southern as 49 in May 1961. It was later sold to Dierks Forests Inc as D-10 in 1969 and later became TO&E D-10.

D-14, GP40, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1971, #38570.

D-15, GP40-2, was built Electro-Motive in December 1972, #72654-1.  It was sold as Clarendon & Pittsford 306.

D-19, SW9,  was built by Electro-Motive in September 1952, #16338, as Pittsburgh & Lake Erie 8960, Class DES-16n.  It was reclassified Class ES-12m in 1966 and renumbered 1235 in December 1971.  It was sold to TO&E as D-19 in March 1974.  It was then transferred to Weyerhaeuser Corp as D-19 and later sold to National Railway Equipment Co as D-19.

D-20, GP40-2, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1974, #74604-1.

D-22, GP35, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1965, #30136, as Southern Pacific 7729, Class DF-626.  It was renumbered 6626, Class EF425-4, in 1966 and sold to Morrison Knudsen.  It was then sold to Weyehaeuser Corp as 308 in 1974 and transferred to TO&E as D-22 in March 1980.  It was later sold to Kiamichi RR as 3502.  It was sold as Arkansas Midland RR 2502 and rebuilt as GP38M-2 in January 2013.

D-25, GP40, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1967, #33505, as New York Central 3094, Class EF-30.  It became Penn Central 3094, Class EF-30, in 1968 and Consolidated Railroad Corp 3094, Class GP-40, in April 1976.  It was sold to Chrome Locomotive Co and resold as TO&E D-25 in August 1984.


Weyerhaeuser Corp.

300, SW7, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1950, #13571, FN 6225-1.  It was sold as Larry's Truck Equipment 300 in December 2011.

304, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1955, #20354, FN 4294-1.  It was sold as LTE 304 in December 2011.

305, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1968, #33623, FN 7087-11, as St Louis South-Western 2492, Class ES415C-1.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment and sold as WTCo 305.  It was sold as LTE 305 in December 2011.

307, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1972, #71607-1, FN 71607-1.  It was sold as LTE 307 in December 2011.

1st 308, GP35, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1965, #30136, FN 7789-2, as Southern Pacific 7729, Class DF-626.  It was renumbered 6626, Class EF425-4, in 1966 and sold to Morrison Knudsen.  It was then sold to Weyerhaeuser as 308 in 1974 and transferred to Texas Oklahoma & Eastern as D-22 in March 1980.  It was later sold to Kiamichi RR as 3502.  It was sold as Arkansas Midland RR 2502 and rebuilt as GP38M-2 in January 2013.

2nd 308, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1972, #4608-69, as Southern Pacific 2659, Class ES415-5.  It was leased to Manufacturers Junction Ry and leased to Indiana Harbor Belt.  It was sold as Weyerhaeuser 308 and sold as LTE 308 in March 2012.

309, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1953, #18415, as Reading Co 615, Class RS-3.  It was sold as Weyehaeuser 309 in 1975 and sold as LTE 309 in December 2011.  It was acquired by Kentucky Railroad Museum in September 2012.

310, U25Bu, was built by General Electric in August 1962, #34535, as Union Pacific 637.  It was retired in September 1972 and sold as Morrison Knudsen Co 12 on September 14, 1974.  It was rebuilt by MK in December 1975 as Weyerhaeuser as 310.

D-19, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1952, #16338, as Pittsburgh & Lake Erie 8960, Class DES-16n.  It was reclassified Class ES-12m in 1966 and renumbered 1235 in December 1971.  It was sold to Texas Oklahoma & Eastern as D-19 in March 1974.  It was then transferred to Weyerhaeuser as D-19 and later sold to National Railway Equipment Co as D-19.


Weyerhaeuser Paper Co.

1, SW600, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1960, #25862, FN 4434-1, as American Can Co 1.  It was merged into Weyerhauser in 1973 and merged as Domtar Corp 1 in 2006.

1132, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1964, #28753, as Missouri Pacific 1132.  It was retired on February 28, 1985, and sold to Wilson Ry Corp in April 1985.  It was then sold as 1132 to Weyehaeuser Paper in November 1986.


Weyerhaeuser Timber Co.

4 was built by Baldwin in September 1934, #61781. It later became Sierra RR 38 in 1952 and was sold in 1955 as Rayonier Inc 38.  It was retired in 1967 and displayed until 1984.  It is in parts at McCloud, CA.

9 was built by Baldwin in July 1937, #62068.

105.

110 was built by Baldwin in August 1928, #60561.  It was sold in  1954 to Rayonier as 110.  Retired in 1968, #110 was sold to the Promontory Chapter of the National Railway Historical Society.  In 1971, #110 was transferred to the Wasatch Railroad Museum and placed on display at Heber City, Utah.  In 1993, #110 went to the Nevada State Railway Museum and was placed in storage at Boulder City, Nevada.  After several years in storage #110 was sold in 1999 to the Black Hills Central Railroad, a tourist railway at Hill City, South Dakota.  By mid-1999, 110 had already been moved to South Dakota and work began to restore the Mallet for use on the railroad.  #110 returned to steam in January 2001.  #110 is currently the only operational Logging Mallet in North America.

111 was built by Baldwin in June 1937, #62064. It was sold in 1954 to Rayonier as 111 and then to California Western as 46 in 1964.  It was retired in March 1968 and was stored until 1981.  It was sold to the Pacific Southwest Railway Museum Association, operators of the San Diego Railroad Museum at Campo, CA.  Shipped to the museum in 1986, #46 is presently displayed at the museum's Campo site.  The museum intends to restore #46 in the future once funding becomes available.

120 was built by Baldwin in 1936, #61904.  It was transferred as Chehalis Western 120 in 1941 and returned as Weyerhaeuser 120 in 1949.  It was sold to Rayonier as 120 in 1954 and scrapped in 1969.

104, 70 Ton, was built by General Electric in May 1949, #39167, as Southern Pacific 5104, Class DF-200.  It was reclassified Class DS-500 and sold as WTCo 104 in April 1961.  It was retired in 1987.

105, 70 Ton, was built by General Electric in May 1949, #30168, as SP 5105, Class DF-200.  It was reclassified Class DS-500 and sold as WTCo 105 in April 1961.  It was scrapped in 1984.

311, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1970, #35793, as Southern Pacific 2557, Class ES415-3.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment and sold as WTCo 311.

765, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1953, #18599, as New York Chicago & St Louis 431, Class ERS-15C.  It becme Norfolk & Western 2431 in 1965 and sold as WTCo 765 in 1977.  It was transferred as Chehalis Western RR 765 in 1981 and transferred as Columbia & Cowlitz Ry 701 in 1989.  It was renumbered 702 in 1998 and sold as Larry's Truck Equipment Co 702 in December 2011.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

10/9/2016

Memorial of Blessed Aaron of Cracow

28th Sunday in Ordinary Time

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

We should take as a maxim never to be surprised at current difficulties,  no more than at a passing breeze, because with a little patience we shall see them disappear.  Time changes everything.

--St. Vincent de Paul