Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We are free of advertising on
this site but there are costs in internet services. If you enjoy this
site, we do need support. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
249 was built by Porter. It later was sold to Southern Iron & Equipment and then to Atlantic Steel Co. It was acquired by Horace G Poss & Co for display.
410, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive on January 31, 1947, #4589, as Texas & Pacific 1003. It was sold as P-S 410 and scrapped in August 1996.
1792 was built by Davenport in 1928 and is now at the Illinois Railway Museum.
No Number (Worcester, MA), 45 Ton, was built by General Electric in December 1953, #32122. It was sold as Freight Car Services, no number, and sold to National Railway Equipment Co.
"Balsam Fir" was built by Pullman Car Co in 1928, a sleeper. It was sold to UP as "Balsam Fir" in 1948 and remodeled as 903001, dynamometer car in July 1963. It was rebuilt as 210, mobile laboratory car in July 1964 and stored in the late 1990s. It was upgrading completing in August 2012.
"Henry Stanley" was built by Pullman. It was a leaser car and rebuilt as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 20, business car. It was sold to an individual and lettered as SLSF 200 "Louis W Grant".
"Imperial Drive", sleeper, was built by Pullman-Standard in 1942, #6668. It was painted as Union Pacific and sold to Chicago & North Western on December 31, 1945. It was repainted as C&NW on April 23, 1953. It was sold as Auto-Liner Co 100 on August 1, 1970, and sold as Great Western Tours 49.
"Imperial Estate" was built by Pullman-Standard in July 1939. It was sold as New York Central "Imperial Estate" in 1948 and renamed "Imperial Manor". It was sold as Illinois Central "Hazelhurst" in 1962 and sold to John Brigham and used for charter service in 1968. It was sold to Midwest Travel Services and resold in 1980 to Rail Passenger Services of Tucson AZ. It went to Arizona Railroad Museum and painted as silver and lettered as "Imperial Manor".
"Monte Baldo", lounge observation car, was built by Pullman in December 1925, #4923. It became Jos Schlitz Brewing Co 46 "Baraboo" in February 1965. It became Circus World Museum CWMX 46 "Baraboo".
"Monte Cristo" was built by Pullman in November 1925, #4923, It was sold as Chicago Great Western 100, business car, and sold as Kansas City Southern 99 "Tolmac". It was renamed "New Orleans".
"Monte Leone" was built by Pullman in December 1925, #4923, It was sold as Southern Pacific 110 "Los Angeles", business car and sold to Ferrocarril del Pacifico. It was sold to a private owner.
"Monte Rosa" was built by Pullman in December 1952, #4923. It was sold as Central of Georgia "Progress", instruction car. It was sold to the Church Station in Orlando and later donated to Florida RR Museum.
"Monte Viso" was built by Pullman in November 1925, #4923. It was rebuilt as "Capitol Road" and sold as Chicago & North Western 400. business car, in 1948 and rebuilt as 401 "Wyoming". It was sold to a private ownership and renamed "Carolyn". It was resold to Ozark Mountain Railcar and apparently resold.
"North Gate" was built by Pullman. It was rebuilt as Chicago Burlington & Quincy
673 and transferred as
Fort Worth & Denver
Fort Worth & Denver640. It was modernized as CB&Q 94 "Gen John A Hulen.
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
Second Sunday in Ordinary Time
Memorial of Saint Fermin of Mende
A soul which does not practice the exercise of prayer is very
like a paralyzed body which, though possessing feet and hands, makes no use of
— St. Alphonsus Liguori
A soul which does not practice the exercise of prayer is very like a paralyzed body which, though possessing feet and hands, makes no use of them.
— St. Alphonsus Liguori