Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Railway Equipment Leasing Co.

Relco Locomotives, Inc.

 

477, VO660, was built by Baldwin in December 1945, #72828, as La Salle & Bureau RR 6.  It was sold to Standard Gravel Co as Washington-Western RR 6 and renumbered 477.  It was sold in 1981 as RE 477.

503, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1952, #16704, FN 6371-1, as Public Service of Northern Illinois 11. It became Commonwealth Edison Co 11 and later as RE 503.  It was sold as Wisconsin Public Service Co 8758 and sold to Independent Locomotive Service as ILSX 8758.

513, SW1B, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1951, #14741, FN 4094-1, as Inland Steel Co 81, a SW1.  It was rebuilt as RC2 and sold to Relco as RE 513.  It was relettered as RLCX 513.

518, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1952, #17564, FN 6472-1, as Garden City Western 201  It was sold as Nevada Industrial Switching 201 and sold as RLCX 518 in May 2006.

602, HH660, was built by Alco in February 1940, #69233, as Elgin Joliet & Eastern 210.  It was sold to General Standard Co in April 1963 and sold as Relco 602.  It was acquired by Monroe County Museum and Historical Society and given a scheme as Chicago Burlington & Quincy.

607, HH660, was built by Alco in May 1940, #69255, as Chicago Milwaukee St Paul & Pacific 1600, Class 6.6A-S. It was renumbered 980 in 1959 and sold to Relco as 607 later that year.

707, S3, was built by Alco in November 1950, #78401, as Ann Arbor RR 5.  It was sold to George R Silcott and sold as RE 707 in July 1969.

712, S1, was built by Alco in July 1942, #69810, as Belt Ry of Chicago 305, Class 304.  It was sold to Relco as 712 in August 1972.  It was scrapped.

724, S4, was built by Alco.

897, T6, was built by Alco in June 1959, #83371, as Norfolk & Western 29.  It was retired in November 1985 and sold to Cycle Systems in September 1987.  It was sold to Mike's Inc in October 1993.  It was sold as RCLX as 897 and leased to GE Plastics.

1002, S4, was built by Alco in October 1950, #78408, as Delaware & Hudson 3049, Class DES-69.  It was reclassified Class S-10 in 1959 and sold as Relco 1002 in February 1966.  It became Chemplex Chemical Co 1002 in 1973.

1014, S2, was built by Alco in November 1943, #70953, as Western Pacific 554, Class S-57.  It was sold as Tidewater Southern Ry 744 in 1969 and resold as Oakland Terminal Ry  102 on February 25, 1970.  It was sold to Relco as RE 1014.

1028, S2, was built by Alco in June 1949, #76784, as Terminal RR Association of St Louis 569, Class D-4.  It was reclassified as Class A.10 and sold as RE 1028.  It was leased to Chevron/Ortho Chemical Co.

1035, S2, was built by Alco in July 1946, #74489, as Grand Trunk Western 7934, MS-10.  It became 8110 in 1957 and sold to Relco as RE 1035.  It was leased to Pillsbury and leased as Staley Grain Co 8110.  It became Tate & Lyle Grain Co 8110.

1043, S2, was built by Alco in August 1946, #74660, as Seaboard Air Line RR 1426.  It became Seaboard Coast Line 42 in July 1967 and retired on December 31, 1976.  It was sold to Relco as RE 1043.  It was sold at Continental Grain Co 1043 and later sold as DeBruce Grain Co 42.

1053, S4, was built by Alco in October 1951, #79225, as Fairport Painesville & Eastern 105.   It was sold as Relco 1053 and then sold as Indiana Hi-Rail 105.  It was then sold as Cargill Inc 105.

1055, S2, was built by Alco in January 1942, #69654, as Central Vermont 7919, Class MS-10a.  It was renumbered 8095, Class MS-10a, on April 1, 1957, and transferred as GTW 8095, Class MS-10a, in 1968 and retired in 1977.  It was sold as Relco 1055 and leased to Chestnut Ridge RR.

1060, S2, was built by Alco in November 1949, #77807, as Chesapeake & Ohio 5038, Class MSA-10.  It was transferred as Baltimore & Ohio 9132, Class S-2, in 1963 and sold to Luntz Iron & Steel on November 3, 1972.  It was sold through Birmingham Rail & Locomotive as Savannah State Docks 9132 in July 1973.  It was sold as RE 1060 in January 1980.  It was sold as Pillsbury Corp 1060 in April 1980 and sold as Burdick Grain Co 1060 in April 1989.  It became Peavey Grain 1060 in September 1991 and sold to Indiana Boxcar Corp as IBCX 1060 in 1997.  It was resold to George R Silcott in September 2000 and stored at Worthington, OH.

1061, S2, was built by Alco in June 1947, #75239, as Chicago Great Western 10, Class D-3.  It became Chicago & North Western 1015 on July 1, 1968, and renumbered 1085 in December 1971.  It was renumbered 1094 in May 1973 and retired on May 21, 1975.  It was sold as Nekoosa Paper Co 17 and sold to as RE 1061 in 1981.  It was leased to Keokuk Junction RR as RE1061,

1063, S2, was built by Alco in July 1948, #75912, as McKeesport Connecting RR 1006.  It was sold as RE 1063.

1071, S4, was built by Alco in February 1954, #80297, as Northern Pacific Terminal Co 44.  It became Portland Terminal RR 44.  It was sold as RE 1071 in 1988.

1076, S2, was built by Alco in September 1943, #70215, as NPT 36.  It became PTRR 36.  It was sold as RE 1076 and renumbered 1078.  It was donated to Pacific Northwest Chapter NRHS.

1205, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1948, #5131, FN E868-3, as Erie RR 406, Class SE-10b.. It became Erie Lackawanna 406, Class SE-10, in 1960, and Consolidated Railroad Corpl 9213, Class NW-2 in April 1976. It was sold to Relco as 1205 and later to Nova Chemicals W111.

1214, NW-2, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1948, #6247, FN E988-1, as St Louis-San Francisco 254.  It became Burlington Northern 414, Class NW-2, in December 1980 and retired in August 1983.  It was sold to Pielet Brothers in September 1983 and sold as RELX 1214.  It was renumbered 1215 and renumbered 1217.

1218, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1947, #4590, FN E814-3, as Texas & Pacific 1004.  It became Missouri Pacific 1004 and sold as RE 1218.  It was scrapped in April 1994.

1233, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1947, #4772, FN E830-1, as Elgin Joliet & Eastern 409.  It was sold as Railway Equipment Co  as RE 1233 in November 1986 and sold as Gulf States Steel 923.  It was sold to Chicago Freight Car Leasing Co as MBCX 309 and sold to Southern Parts & Equipment Co as SPEX 309.  It was sold to Motive Power & Equipment Co as MPRX 309.

1239, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1955, #20363, FN 4295-1-, as Chicago & Illinois Midland 18, Class SW-1200.  It was sold as David J Joseph Co 18 and renumbered 1210.  It was resold as Relco 1239 on June 3, 2004.

1252, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1951, #14925, FN 4098-28, as Atlantic Coast Line 699. It became Seaboard Coast Line 181 in July 1967 and later sold to Relco as 1252.

1285, SW1200RS, was built by General Motors in July 1958, #A1546, FN C253-5, as Canadian National 1309, Class GR-12r.  It was sold to Relco as 1285 in 1992.

1307, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1965, #30254, FN 7302-6, as Southern Pacific 1622, Class DS-124. It was renumbered 2287, Class ES412-5, in 1966, and was sold to Wisconsin Central Ltd as 2287 in 1987.  It was renumbered 1236 in 1988 and it was sold to Relco as RLCX 1307.

1308, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1965, #30255, FN 7302-7, as SP 1623, Class DS-124. It was renumbered 2288, Class ES412-5, in 1966, and was sold to WCLtd as 2288 in 1987.  It was renumbered 1237 in 1988 and it was sold to Relco as RLCX 1308.

1500, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1968, #34489, FN 7139-16, as Southern Ry 2315.  It was sold as Belt Ry of Chicago 537 and resold as RLCX 1500.

1551, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1968, #33992, FN 7109-13, as Southern Pacific 2505, Class ES415-2. In July 1988 it was sold to Wilson Ry and then to Wisconsin Central Ltd as 1551 in August 1988.  It was sold to David J Joseph Co as JTPX 1551 in 2006 and sold as RLCX 1551.  It was sold as City of Prineville Ry 1551 in 2014.

1601, RS3, was built by Alco in August 1955, #81350, as Lake Superior & Ishpeming 1609.  It was sold as RE 1601 and was sold as Lamoille Valley RR 7805 "Willard E Little".  It was later scrapped.

1606, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1951, #12929, FN 5069-5, as Saint Louis-San Francisco as 567. It was rebuilt at Paducah as Illinois Central Gulf 8046 and later sold to Relco as 1606.

1609. GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1954, #19779, FN 5361-5, as Union Pacific 254.  It was retired and sold to Precision National in September 1976 and then to GE Railcar.  It was leased to Chicago & North Western and rebuilt at Oelwein on August 10, 1977, as 4395.  It was retired on December 20, 1989, and returned to GE Railcar who sold it to Railway Leasing Co as 1609 in April 1990.  It was leased as Western Plant Services as RE 1609 and later to Cargill North Star Steel Arizona as RLCX 1609.

1614, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1954, #19776. FN 5361-2, as UP 251. It was sold to Precision National in April 1977 and then to GE Railcar. It was leased to C&NW and rebuilt at Oelwein on July 14, 1977, as 4390. It was retired on December 20, 1989, and returned to GE Railcar who sold it to Relco as 1614.

1702, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1950, #11046, as Great Northern 620, Class GP-7.  It became Burlington Northern 1520, Class GP-7, and rebuilt in June 1975 as 1420, Class GP-10.  It was sold as Twin City & Western 401 in May 1991 and sold to Independent Locomotive Service in September 1999.  It was sold as Belt Line Ry of Chicago 482 and later sold to Relco as RLCX 1702.

1703, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1951, #13336, FN 5076-1, as GN 623, Class GP-7.  It became BN 1523, Class GP-7, in 1970 and rebuilt as 1401, Class GP-10, on September 16, 1974.  It was retired on February 25, 1991, and sold to Red River Valley & Western on May 17, 1991.  It became TC&W 402 and sold to Independent Locomotive Services in September 1991.  It was sold as BRC 483 and later sold as RLCX 1703.

1802, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1956, #20768, FN 5409-13, as Illinois Central 9130.  It was rebuilt at Paducah in August 1979 as 8709 and sold as RLCX 1802 in 2005.

8501, B39-8, was built by General Electric in October 1987, #45410, as LMX Corp 8501.  It was sold as RE 8501 in June 2001 and sold as Utah Central Ry 8501.

8503, B39-8, was built by General Electric in April 1988, #45654, as LMC 8503.  It was retired in June 2001 and sold as RE 8503 and resold as  National Railway Equipment Co 8503.

8506, B39-8, was built by General Electric in October 1987, #45415, as LMX 8506.  It was sold as RE 8506 and sold as CIT Financial Group 8506.  It was rebuilt and sold to Ferrocaril Central Andino.

8514, B39-8, was built by General Electric in November 1987, #45423, as LMX 8514.  It was sold as RE 8514 in June 2001.

8515, B39-8, was built by General Electric in November 1987, #45424, as LMX 8515.  It was sold as RE 8515 in June 2001 and sold as Seminole Gulf RR 8515 in 2007.  It was renumbered 592 in 2008.

8517, B39-8, was built by General Electric in December 1987, #45426, as LMX 8517.  It was sold as Relco 8517 in June 2001 and sold as NRE 8517.

8518, B39-8, was built by General Electric in November 1987, #45427, as LMX 8518.  It was wrecked on July 30, 1991, and sold as Relco 8518 in June 2001.

8523, B39-8, was built by General Electric on October 1987, #45432, as LMX 8523.  It was sold as RE 8523 in June 2001 and sold as NRE 8523.

8524, B39-8, was built by General Electric in October 1987, #45433, as LMX 8524.  It was sold to Relco Inc as RLCX 8524 in June 2001 and sold as San Luis & Rio Grande RR 8524.  It was transferred as Saratoga & North Creek Ry 8524 in 2011.

8527, B39-8, was built by General Electric in November 1987, #45436, as LMX 8527.  It was sold to Relco Inc as RLCX 8527 in June 2001 and sold as SL&RG 8524.

8528, B39-8, was built by General Electric in October 1987, #45437, as LMX 8528.  It was sold to Relco as RLCX 8528 in June 2001 and sold as NRE 8528.

8534, B39-8, was built by General Electric in December 1987, #45443, as LMX 8534.  It was sold to Relco as RLCX 8534 in June 2001 and sold as NRE 8534.

8536, B39-8, was built by General Electric in December 1987, #45445, as LMX 8536.  It was sold as RLCX 8536 in June 2001 and sold as Montreal Maine & Atlantic 8536.  It was resold as SL&RG 8536.

8537, B39-8, was built by General Electric in December 1987, #45446, as LMX 8537.  It was sold as RLCX 8537 in June 2001 and resold as SL&RG 8537.

8538, B39-8, was built by General Electric in October 1987, #45447, as LMX 8538.  It was sold as RLCX 8538 in June 2001 and sold as NRE 8538.

8572, B39-8, was built by General Electric in March 1099, #45481, as LMX 8572.  It was sold as RE 8572 in June 2001 and sold as CEFX 8572.  It was sold as NREX 8572 and sold as Nashville & Eastern RR 8572 in 2005.

8580, B39-8, was built by General Electric in March 1988, #45489, as LMX 8580.  It was sold as Relco 8580 in June 2001 and sold as Seminole Gulf RR 8580 in 2007.  It was renumbered 591 in 2008.

8595, B39-8, was built by General Electric in April 1988, #45504, as LMX 8595.  It was sold as RE 8595 in June 2001.

Roster info: Randy Keller

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

11/10/2017

Memorial of Saint Eustosius of Antioch

<><

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don' Depot

 

 

The true measure of loving God is to love Him without measure.

--St. Bernard of Clairvaux

 

If you sit for more than 11 hours a day, there's a 50% chance you'll die within the next 3 years.