Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Norfolk & Western

Electro-Motive GP7 Diesels

2416 was built in January 1953, #17091, FN 5134-4, as New York Chicago & St Louis 416, Class ERS-15B.  It became N&W 2416 in 1965.

2417 was built in January 1953, #17092, FN 5134-5, as NYC&StL 417, Class ERS-15B. It was renumbered 1417 in 1983 and retired on April 9, 1984. It was traded in to General Electric in July 1984 and sent to Pielet Brothers for scrap.

2428 was built in July 1953, #18596, FN 5296-6, as NYC&StL 428, Class ERS-15C. It became N&W 2428 in 1965.

2431 was built in July 1953, #18599, FN 5296-9, as NYC&StL 431, Class ERS-15C.  It became N&W 2431 in 1965 and sold as Weyerhaeuser Timber Co 765 in 1977.  It was transferred as Chehalis Western RR 765 in 1981 and transferred as Columbia & Cowlitz Ry 701 in 1989.  It was renumbered 702 in 1998 and sold as Larry's Truck Equipment Co 702 in December 2011.

2435 was built in July, 1953, #18603, FN 5296-13, as NYC&StL 435, Class ERS-15C. It became N&W 2435 in 1965 and was leased to the Akron Canton & Youngstown in the early 1980s. It was renumbered 1435 in 1983 and retired on April 9, 1984. It was traded in to General Electric in July 1984 and sent to Pielet Bros for scrap.

3402 was built in March 1953, #17985, FN 5126-2, as Illinois Terminal 1601. It was renumbered 1502 in 1967 and became N&W 3402 in November 1981.  It was retired in December 1982 and sold to Naporano Iron & Metal in August 1983.

3403 was built in March 1953, #17986, FN 5255-1, as ITRR 1602, Class ERS-15.  It was renumbered 1503 in 1967 and became N&W 3403 in November 1981.  It was retired in April 1984 and sold to General Electric in June 1984.

3404 was built in March 1953, #17987, FN 5255-1, as ITRR 1603, Class ERS-15.  It was renumbered 1504 in 1967 and became N&W 3404 in November 1981.

3406 was built in August 1953, #18707, FN 5279-2. as ITRR 1605, Class ERS-15b.  It was renumbered 1506 in 1967 and became N&W 3406 in November 1981.  It was donated to Illinois Railway Museum in October 1984 and restored as IT 1605, Class ERS-15b.

3450 was built in August 1950, #11993, FN 5046-1, as Wabash RR 450, Class D-15.  It became N&W 3450 in 1965 and later rebuilt at Paducah as Illinois Central Gulf 7706 in November 1974.  It was sold as Naporano Iron & Metal 1600 and resold as Hillsdale County RR 1600 "Capt Moses Allen".  It was returned to NI&M in August 1981 and resold as Eastern Shore RR 1600 "Norfolk" in September 1981.

3453 was built by General Motors in January 1951, #A148, FN C107-1, as Wabash 453, Class D-15. It became N&W 3453 in 1965.

3455 was built in July 1951, #14409, FN 6277-2, as Wabash 455, Class D-15. It became N&W 3455 in 1965 and was rebuilt by Paducah as Illinois Central Gulf 7714 in January 1975.

3456 was built in July 1951, #14410, FN 6277-3, as Wabash 456, Class D-15.  It became N&W 3456 in 1965.  It was sold to Naporano Iron & Metal Co on August 19, 1983.

3457 was built in July 1951, #14411, FN 6277-4, as Wabash 457, Class D-15.  It became N&W 3457 in 1965.

3460 was built in July 1951, #17414, FN 6278-2, as Wabash 460, Class D-15.  It became N&W 3460 in 1965 and sold as Virginia Pocahontas Coal Co 2.

3461 was built in July 1951, #14415, FN 6278-3, as Wabash 461, Class D-15.  It became N&W 3461 in 1965 and was later sold to National Railway Passenger Corp as 775.

3462 was built in July 1951, #14416, FN 6278-4, as Wabash 461, Class D-15.  It became N&W 3461 in 1965.

3463 was built in July 1951, #14417, FN 6279-1, as Wabash 463, Class D-15.  It became N&W 3463 in 1965 and was sold to Peabody Coal Co as 603.

3468 was built in February 1952, #15052, FN 5129-4, as Wabash 468, Class D-15.  It became N&W 3468 in 1965 and sold to NI&M.  It was rebuilt as ESHR 1603.

3475 was built in August 1952, #17076, FN 6413-1, as Wabash 475, Class D-15.  It became N&W 3475 in 1965 and rebuilt at Paducah in July 1976 as Illinois Terminal RR 1750.  It was sold as Precision National Corp 1750 in December 1981 and sold as Elk River RR 3.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

8/27/2017

21st Sunday in Ordinary Time

Memorial of Blessed Angelus of Foligno<><

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

The harm that comes to souls from the lack of reading holy books makes me shudder ... What power spiritual reading has to lead to a change of course, and to make even worldly people enter into the way of perfection.

--St. Padre Pio

 

If you sit for more than 11 hours a day, there's a 50% chance you'll die within the next 3 years.