Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We are free of advertising on
this site but there are costs in internet services. If you enjoy this
site, we do need support. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
Waterloo Cedar Falls & Northern
4 was built by the WCF&N in 1910 and was rebuilt in 1930. It was retired in 1957.
5 was built by the WCF&N in 1912 and was rebuilt in 1940. It was retired in 1957.
7 was built by the Niagara St. Catharines & Toronto in 1925. It was apparently used by them for a short time before becoming Toronto Suburban Ry 300. In 1937 it was purchased by the WCF&N and put into service in 1938. It was retired in 1957.
180 was built by McGuire-Cummings Car Co. in 1914. In 1922 it was sold to Iowa Transfer Ry as 1, and in August 1950 it became Ft Dodge Des Moines & Southern 208. It was scrapped in 1956.
181 was built by McGuire-Cummings Car Co in 1914. It was retired in 1957.
183 was built by McGuire-Cummings Car Co in 1915. It burned October 31, 1954.
184 was built by McGuire-Cummings Car Co in 1915. It was retired in 1957.
185 was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse in September 1912, #38297, as Portland Eugene & Eastern 100. In 1915 it became Southern Pacific 203 and it went to the Petaluma & Santa Rosa as 100. In 1942 it was sold to the WCF&N as 185 and was destroyed in the roundhouse fire of October 31, 1954.
186 was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse in August 1912, #38154, as PE&E 101. In 1915 it became SP 201 and sold as Interstate Iron Co 210 in 1942. It was sold as WCF&N 186 in 1944 and scrapped in 1957.
187 was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse in September 1912, #38298, as PE&E 102. In 1915 it became SP 202 and in 1942 it was sold to IICo as their 209. In 1944 it came to the WCF&N as 187 and was scrapped in 1957.
190 was built by General Electric in December 1914, #4903, as Bush Terminal RR 23. In 1939 it was acquired by the WCF&N in 1939 and rebuilt into 190. It burned October 31, 1954, and was scrapped the following year.
207 and 208 were built by General Electric in 1930, #11389-11390, as Interstate Iron Co 207 and 208. In 1947 they were purchased by the WCF&N and kept the same numbers. They were retired in 1957.
When the wires came down in 1957, diesels replaced the electrics and were painted to look like the IC which also renamed the railroad as the Waterloo RR.
2, SW900, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1957, #23476, FN 4395-2. It was sold as Holcim Group, no number, in 1983.
4, SW900, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1957, #24007, FN 6535-1, as General Motors 6535, a demonstrator. In September 1958, it was rebuilt and became WLO 4. Later it was sold as Boone Valley Co-op Processing 4 and absorbed as AG Processing 4.
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
Memorial of Saint Alexander Newski
The heavens show forth the glory of God: and the firmament declareth the work of His hands.
-- Psalm xviii. 15