Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Chicago Rock Island & Pacific

Electro-Motive Rebuilt GP7 Diesels

 

4424 was built in November 1952, #17606, FN 5155-13, as CRI&P 1275. It was rebuilt at Silvis in January 1977 as 4424 "John W Barriger III". It was Cedar Rapids & Iowa City as 97 in 1981 and returned to Chrome Locomotive Co in 1986 as 97. It then was sold to Iowa Interstate as 400 in January 1988.

4425 was built in July 1950, #11682, FN 6109-1, as CRI&P 430. It was rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen on April 14, 1975 as 4425. It went to Precision National in April 1980. It was sold to Chicago & North Western in February 1981.  It entered service as 4100 on April 6, 1981 and later sold to Midwest Metallics.  It was scrapped at Boise on August 16. 1999.

4427 was built in November 1951. #15184, FN 5111-13, as CRI&P 1225. It was rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen on January 2, 1976, as 4427. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service as 4102 on April 1, 1981 and scrapped to Boise Locomotive on December 7, 1999.

4431 was built in June 1951, #14396, FN 6273-1, as CRI&P 1200. It was rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen on March 31, 1975, as 4431. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on April 16, 1981, as 4106.

4433 was built in July 1951, #14406, FN 6273-11, as CRI&P 1210.  It was rebuilt at Paducah in January 14, 1976, as 4433,  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981,  It entered service on June 25, 1981, as 4108.

4435 was built in December 1951, #15192, FN 5111-20, as CRI&P 1233. It was rebuilt at Silvis January 26, 1976, as 4435. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on August 5, 1981, as 4110.

4438 was built in July 1951, #14506, FN 6273-13, as CRI&P 1212.  It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen on January 22, 1975, as 4438.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on December 19, 1981, as 4113.

4439 was built in July 1952, #16466, FN 5136-8, as CRI&P 1257.  It was rebuilt at Paducah on February 2, 1976, as 4439.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on July 13, 1981, as 4114.

4441 was built in June 1952, #14432, FN 5093-4, as Denver & Rio Grande Western 5107, Class DE B-B 60. It was sold to CRI&P as 4205 in November 1972 and rebuilt at Paducah on February 10, 1976 as 4441. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service May 17, 1981, as 4116. It was later sold to Larry's Truck Equipment Co.

4442 was built in June 1952, #16546, FN 5093-9, as D&RGW 5112, Class DE B-B 60.  It was sold to CRI&P as 4208 in November 1972 and rebuilt at Paducah on February 14, 1976, as 4442,  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981,  It entered service May 20, 1981, as 4117.

4443 was built in June 1952, #16547, FN 5093-10, as D&RGW 5113, Class DE B-B 60.  It was sold to CRI&P as 4209 in November 1972 and rebuilt at Paducah on February 20, 1976, as 4443.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service March 18, 1981, as 4118 and scrapped at Boise on August 20, 1994.

4444 was built in October 1951, #15179, FN 5111-8, as CRI&P 1220. It was rebuilt at Silvis on April 22, 1975, as 4444 and turned over to Precision National in April 1980. It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service as 4119 on May 29, 1981. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to Fox River Valley RR as 4119 on January 12, 1989. It later became Wisconsin Center Ltd 4119.  It was sold to Motive Rail Inc as MRIX 4119.

4446 was built in September 1951, #15172, FN 5111-1, as CRI&P 1213. It was rebuilt at Silvis on February 26, 1976, as 4446. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on July 20, 1981, as 4121.

4448 was built in December 1951, #15187, FN 5111-16, as CRI&P 1228. It was rebuilt at Silvis on December 31, 1975, as 4448. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on April 9, 1981, as 4123.

4450 was built in December 1952, #17621, FN 6479-3, as CRI&P 1290. It was rebuilt at Silvis on March 10, 1976, as 4450. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on April 4, 1981, as 4125. It was later sold to EconoRail as 4125.

4451 was built in December 1952, #17623, FN 6479-5, as CRI&P 1292. It was rebuilt at Silvis on March 13, 1976, as 4451 and was turned over to Precision National in April 1980. It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service on March 13, 1981, as 4126. It later was sold to Larry's Truck Equipment Co.

4452 was built in October 1953, #18730, FN 5165-5, as CRI&P 1298. It was rebuilt at Silvis on March 16, 1997 as 4452 and was turned over to Precision National in April 1980. It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service on July 10, 1981, as 4127.

4453 was built in October 1951, #15176, FN 5111-5, as CRI&P 1217.  It was rebuilt at Paducah on March 25, 1976, as 4453.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on April 22, 1981, as 4128. It was to Larry's Truck Equipment Co.  It was sold as Acadiana Ry 4128 in March 2000.

4458 was built in December 1951, 15189, FN 5111-18, as CRI&P 1230. It was rebuilt at Silvis on April 30, 1976, as 4458 and turned over to Precision National in April 1980. It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service as 4133 on October 19, 1981. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to Fox River Valley RR as 4133 on January 12, 1989. It later became Wisconsin Central Ltd 4133.  It was scrapped in March 2008.

4459 was built in July 1952, #16462, FN 5136-4, as CRI&P 1253.  It was rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen on March 19, 1975, as 4459.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered on March 24, 1981, as 4134.

4460 was built in September 1951, #15174, FN 5111-3, as CRI&P 1215.  It was rebuilt at Paducah on May 5, 1976, as 4460.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on May 12, 1981, as 4135.  It was sold for scrap to Midwest Metallics.

4461 was built in December 1951, #15191, FN 5111-20, as CRI&P 1232. It was rebuilt at Silvis May 7, 1976, as 4461. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on June 2, 1981, as 4136.

4462 was built in October 1951, #15181, FN 5111-10, as CRI&P 1222. It was rebuilt at Silvis on May 13, 1976, as 4462. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was later sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on June 4, 1981, as 4137.

4463 was built in October 1953, #18727, FN 5156-2, as CRI&P 1285.  It was rebuilt at Paducah on May 20, 1976, as 4463.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was later sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on July 19, 1981, as 4138.

4464 was built in October 1953, #18729, FN 5156-4, as CRI&P 1297.  It was rebuilt at Paducah on May 25, 1976, as 4464 and was turned to Precision National in April 1980.  It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service on February 5, 1981, as 4139.  It was retired on March 11, 1991.

 

4465 was built in July 1952, #16470, FN 5136-12, as CRI&P 1261.  It was rebuilt at Paducah on June 2, 1976, as 4465.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on April 8, 1981, as 4140.  It was scrapped at Boise on December 3, 1999.

4469 was built in October 1951, #18728, FN 5156-3. as CRI&P 1296.  It was rebuilt at Paducah on June 25, 1976, as 4469.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was later sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on October 14, 1981, and sold to scrap to Midwest Metallics.

4474 was built in June 1952, #14430, FN 5093-2, as D&RGW 5105, Class DE B-B 60.  It was sold to CRI&P as 4203 in November 1972 and rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen on January 10, 1975, as 4488. It was renumbered 4474 on January 12, 1977, and went to Precision National in April 1980.  It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service June 1, 1981, as 4149. It was later sold as Nebkota Ry 49.

4476 was built in April 1951, #12939, FN 5080-5, as Quanah Acme & Pacific 547. It became St Louis-San Francisco 547 and was rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen as CRI&P 4493 on February 12, 1975. It was renumbered 4476 in October 1976 and turned over to Precision National in April 1980. It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service as 4151 on July 14, 1981. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to FRVR as 4151 on January 12, 1989. It later became WCLtd 4151. It was sold to Hilliard Enterprises and scrapped.

4477 was built in November 1951, #14238, FN 5091-1, as SL-SF 557.  It was sold to Precision National Corp and rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen as CRI&P 4494 on February 3, 1975.  It was renumbered 4477 on October 19, 1976, and turned over to Precision National in April 1980.  It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service as 4152 on August 5, 1981.

4500 "Rock Island Locomotive Engineer" was built in September 1951, #15173, FN 5111-2, as CRI&P 1214.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on July 10, 1975, as 4500  and sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on June 5, 1981, as 4154.

4501 was built in October 1952, #17594, FN 5155-1, as CRI&P 1263. It was rebuilt at Silvis December 29, 1975, as 4501. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on May 13, 1981, as 4155.

4502 was built in October 1951, #15177, FN 5111-6, as CRI&P 1218. It was rebuilt at Silvis on January 2, 1976, as 4502. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to the C&NW in February 1981. It entered service as 4156 on July 22, 1981. After retirement it was sold to a leasor who leased it to the Blacklands RR.

4503 was built in November 1952, #17611, FN 5155-18, as CRI&P 1280.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on January 23, 1976, as 4503.  It went to Precision National is April 1980 and was sold to the C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service as 4157 on August 7, 1981,

4505 was built in November 1951, #15182, FN 5111-11, as CRI&P 1223. It was rebuilt at Silvis on February 19, 1976, as 4505. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on April 26, 1981, as 4159, and was retired December 12, 1988. It was sold to FRVRR as 4159 on January 12,, 1989. It later became WCLtd 4159 and acquired by Minnesota Transportation Museum as MNTX 559 in 1998.  It was lettered as Soo Line RR 559 in 2008.

4507 was built in October 1952, #17602, FN 5155-9, as CRI&P 1271. It was rebuilt at Silvis on February 28, 1976, as 4507. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on August 12, 1981, as 4161 and sold as Hoosier Southern RR 466.

4508 was built in July 1952, #16469, FN 5136-11, as CRI&P 1260.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on April 18, 1975, as 4508.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on August 7, 1981, as 4162 and retired in 1994.  It was sold to Frontier Cooperative Co as DDDX 4162.

4509 was built in July 1952, #16471, FN 5136-13, as CRI&P 1261.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on June 12, 1975, as 4509.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on August 19, 1981, as 4163. 

4513 was built in December 1951, #15194, FN 5111-23, as CRI&P 1235.  It was built at Silvis on March 30, 1976, as 4513.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on February 24, 1981, as 4167.  It was retired on January 28, 1992.

4515 was built in August 1950, #11688, FN 6109-7, as CRI&P 436.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on April 21, 1976, as 4515.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on August 15, 1981, as 4169.

4516 was built in November 1952, #17607, FN 5155-14, as CRI&P 1276.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on April 27, 1976, as 4516.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered as 4170 on May 1, 1981.

4517 was built in November 1952, #17605, FN 5155-12, as CRI&P 1274.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on May 9, 1975, as 4517.  It was wrecked and scrapped.

4518 was built in October 1952, #17603, FN 5155-10, as CRI&P 1272.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on April 30, 1976, as 4518.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on August 23, 1981, as 4172 and retired on January 28, 1992.  It was scrapped by St Louis Auto Shredding Co in 1994.

4520 was built in July 1952, #16464, FN 5136-6, as CRI&P 1255.  It was rebuilt at Silvis in May 18, 1976, as 4520.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on June 26, 1981, as 4174 and sold as Nittany & Bald Eagle RR 4174.

4521 was built in June 1951, #14401, FN 6273-6, as CRI&P 1205.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on May 24, 1976, as 4521.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on March 10, 1981, as 4175.

4522 was built in December 1951, #15190, as CRI&P 1231. It was rebuilt at Silvis on May 28, 1976, as 4522. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on March 3, 1981, as 4176.

4523 was built in September 1951, #15175, as CRI&P 1216. It was rebuilt at Silvis on June 8, 1976, as 4523. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on July 22, 1981, as 4177. It was retired May 9, 1981.

4524 was built in October 1952, #17601, as CRI&P 1270.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on June 11, 1976, as 4524.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on August 18, 1981, as 4178 and sold to Larry's Truck Equipment Co. 

4526 was built in July 1952, #16463, FN 5136-5, as CRI&P 1254.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on June 28, 1976, as 4526.  It went to Precision National in April 1980.  It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service as 4180 on March 16, 1981.  It was sold to Larry's Truck Equipment Co.

4528 was built in July 1950, #11684, as CRI&P 421.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on July 12, 1976, as 4528.  It went to Precision National in April 1980. It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service as 4182 on August 26, 1981.  It was sold as D&IRR 25.

4529 was built in December 1951, #15188, as CRI&P 1229.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on July 20, 1976, as 4529.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on July 25, 1981, as 4183.

4532 was built in July 1951, #14403, as CRI&P 1207.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on August 9, 1976, as 4532.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981,  It entered service on Febuary 4, 1981, as 4186.

4533 was built in October 1952, #17596, as CRI&P 1265.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on August 17, 1976, as 4533.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on April 27, 1981, as 4187.

4534 was built in June 1951, #14399, as CRI&P 1203. It was rebuilt at Silvis on August 25, 1976, as 4534. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on June 8, 1981, as 4188 and was retired in 1994.

4538 was built in November 1952, #17612, as CRI&P 1281.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on September 9, 1976, as 4536.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on September 10, 1981 as 4190.

4538 was built in July 1951, #14404, as CRI&P 1208.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on September 20, 1976, as 4538.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on September 6, 1981, as 4192 and scrapped at Boise on September 13, 2000.

4539 was built in November 1952, #17609, as CRI&P 1278.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on September 28, 1976, as 4539.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on September 17, 1981, as 4193.

4540 was built in June 1951, #14400, FN 6273-5, as CRI&P 1204.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on October 5, 1976, as 4540.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on September 24, 1981, as 4194.

4542 was built in July 1952, #16468, as CRI&P 1259.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on October 21, 1976. as 4542.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on April 15, 1981, as 4196 and scrapped at Proviso on January 28, 1992.

4543 was built in December 1952, #17615, as CRI&P 1284.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on October 27, 1976, as 4543.  It went to Precision National in April 1984 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on June 17, 1981, as 4197 and sold to Larry's Truck Equipment Co in 1998.

4544 was built in October 1952, #17599, as CRI&P 1268.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on October 30, 1976, as 4544.  It went to Precision National in April 1984 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on February 26, 1981, as 4198.

4545 was built in November 1952, #17613, as CRI&P 1282.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on November 9, 1976, as 4545 and it went to Precision National in April 1980.  It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service as 4199 on May 4, 1981.  It was sold as D&IRR 26, and sold as Northern Plains RR 1905 in August 2011.

4546 was built in November 1952, #17604, as CRI&P 1273.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on November 15, 1976, as 4546.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on September 11, 1981, as 4200.

4547 was built in October 1952, #17600, as CRI&P 1269. It was rebuilt at Silvis March 28, 1977, as 4547. It went to Precision Nation in April 1988 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on November 2, 1981, as 4201. It was scrapped at Boise Locomotive on December 2, 1999.

4548 was built in November 1952, #17610, as CRI&P 1279.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on March 31, 1977, as 4548.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered as 4202 on June 23, 1981.

4549 was built in November 1952, #17608, as CRI&P 1277.  It was wrecked and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in December 1960 and rebuilt at Silvis on April 9, 1977, as 4549.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered as 4203 on April 20, 1981.

4554 was built in September 1952, #16453, as CRI&P 1306. It was rebuilt at Silvis on May 10, 1997, as 4554. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on September 25, 1981, as 4208.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

6/15/2017

Memorial of Saint Domitian of Lobbes

Choose Life


Home Page

 

Don's Depot

 

A man must always be ready, for death comes when and where God wills it.

  Saint John Neumann