Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We are free of advertising on
this site but there are costs in internet services. If you enjoy this
site, we do need support. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
Virginia Electric & Power Co.
Virginia Transit Co.
105 was built by Brill Car Co in July 1929, #22804, as Lynchburg Traction & Light Co 105. It was sold as VEPCo 105 in 1941 and later renumbered as 205.
109 was built by Brill Car Co in July 1929, #22804. as LT&L 109. It was sold as VEPCo 109 in 1941 and later renumbered as 209.
200 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1927, #2940, for Cincinnati Hamilton & Dayton. It went to Cincinnati & Lake Erie as 200 in 1929 and was sold in 1941 it was sold to VEPCo as 200.
205 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1927, #2940, for CH&D. It went to C&LE as 205 in 1929 and inn 1942 it was sold as VE&PCo 205.
484 was built by American Car Co in 1924, order #1378, as Houston Electric Co 402. It was sold as Virginia Transit Co 484 in 1940 and retired in 1949.
488 was built by American Car Co in 1924, order #1378, as HECo 408 It was sold as VTCo 488 in 1940 and retired in 1949.
490 was built by American Car Co in 1924, order #1378, as HECo 410. It was sold as VTCo 490 in 1940 and retired in 1949.
801 was built by Cincinnati Car Co in 1930, as Northern Indiana Ry 811. It was sold as VTCo 801 in 1940 and scrapped in 1949.
1122 was built by St Louis Car in 1917, #1158.
1520 was built by Brill Car Co in December 1922, #21530. It was sold as Fort Collins Municipal Ry 25 in 1946. It was sold to James Stitzel in 1953 and resided next to the former Midland Terminal depot in Victor, CO, until it was sold to a South Carolina party about 1980. It was cosmetically restored. In 1998 it was sold to the Charlotte Trolley painted as South Carolina Public Service Co 407. It was sold to Fort Collins Municipal in 2008 and is being restored as 25.
1530 was built by Brill Car Co in December 1922, #21530. It was sold as FCM 24 in 1946 but seldom operated. Parts kept second Car 25 operating.
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
New Years Day
Solemnity of Mary Theotokos
Feast of the Circumcision of the Lord
Memorial of Saint Basil of Aix
As mariners are guided into port by the shining of a star, so Christians are guided to heaven by Mary.
--- Saint Thomas Aquinas