Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Consolidated Railroad Corp.

Electro-Motive Passenger Diesels

4001, E8A, Class E8A. was built in January 1951, #13676, FN 6232-A1, as General Motors Corp 810.  It was sold as Delaware Lackawanna & Western 810 in March 1951 and became Erie Lackawanna 810, Class PE-22, in 1960.  It was rebuilt in 1971 as Class FE22-4 and became Conrail 4001, Class E8A, in April 1976.  It was retired in January 1978. and was traded in to Electro-Motive.

4002, E8A, Class E8A, was built in April 1951, #14011, FN 2033-A1, as DL&W 812.  It became EL 812, Class PE-22, in 1960 and rebuilt in 1971 as Class FE22-4.  It became Conrail 4002, Class E8A, in April 1976 and retired in January 1978.  It was scrapped at Naporano Iron & Metal in March 1979.

4003, E8A, Class E8A, was built in April 1951, #14012, FN 2033-A2, as DL&W 813.  It became EL 813, Class PE-22, in 1960 and was rebuilt in 1971 as Class FE22-4.  It became Conrail 4003, Class E8A, in April 1976 and retired in January 1978.  It was scrapped at Naporano Iron & Metal in March 1979.

4004, E8A, Class E8A, was built in April 1951, #14013, FN 2033-A3, as DL&W 814.  It became EL 814, Class PE-22, in 1960 and was rebuilt in 1971 as Class FE22-4. It became Conrail 4004, Class E8A, in April 1971 and scrapped at Pielet Brothers in 1977.

4005, E8A, Class E8A, was built in April 1951, #14014, FN 2033-A4, as DL&W 815.  It became EL 815, Class PE-22, in 1960 and was rebuilt in 1971 as Class FE22-4.  It became Conrail 4005, Class E8A, in April 1971 and scrapped at Pielet Brothers in 1977.

4006 E8A, Class E8A, was built in April 1951, #14015, FN 2033-A5, as DL&W 816.  It became EL 816, Class PE-22, in 1960 and was rebuilt in 1971 as Class FE22-4.  It became Conrail 4006, Class E8A, in April 1971 and scrapped at Pielet Brothers in 1977.

4007, E8A, Class E8A, was built in April 1951, #14016, FN 2033-A6, as DL&W 817.  It became EL 817, Class PE-22, in 1960 and was rebuilt in 1971 as Class FE22-4.  It became Conrail 4007, Class E8A, in April 1971 and scrapped at Pielet Brothers in 1977.

4008, E8A, Class E8A, was built in May 1951, #14017, FN 2033-A7, as DL&W 818.  It became EL 818, Class PE-22, in 1960 and was rebuilt in 1971 as Class FE22-4.  It became Conrail 4008, Class E8A, in April 1976 and retired in January 1978.  It was scrapped at Naporano Iron & Metal in March 1979.

4009, E8A, Class E8A, was built in May 1951, #14018, FN 2033-A8, as DL&W 819.  It became EL 818, Class PE-22, in 1960 and was rebuilt in 1971 as Class FE22-4.  It became Conrail 4009, Class E8A, in April 1976.

4010, E8A, Class E8A, was built in January 1951, #12218, FN 2027-A1, as Erie RR 820, Class PE-22.  It became EL 820, Class PE-22, in 1960 and was rebuilt in 1972 as Class FE22-4.  It became Conrail 4010, Class E8A, in April 1976 and retired in January 1978.  It was scrapped at Naporano Iron & Metal in October 1979.

4013, E8A, Class E8A, was built in February 1951, #12222, FN 2027-A5, as Erie RR 824, Class PE-22.  It became EL 824, Class PE-22, in 1960 and was rebuilt in 1972 as Class FE22-4.  It became Conrail 4013, Class E8A, in April 1976 and retired in January 1978.  It was scrapped at Naporano Iron & Metal in October 1979.

4014, E8A, Class E8A, was built in February 1951, #12223, FN 2027-A6, as Erie RR 825, Class PE-22.  It became EL 825, Class PE-22 in 1960 and was rebuilt in 1972 as Class FE22-4.  It became Conrail 4014, Class E8A, in April 1976.

4017, E8A, Class E8A, was built in February 1951, #12226, FN 2027-A9, as Erie RR 828, Class PE-22.  It became EL 828, Class PE-22, in 1960 and was rebuilt in 1972 as Class FE22-4.  It became Conrail 4017, Class E8A, in April 1976 and retired in January 1978.  It was scrapped at Naporano Iron & Metal in March 1979.

4019, E8A, Class E8A, was built in March 1951, #12228, FN 2027-A11, as Erie RR 830, Class PE-22.  It became EL 830, Class PE-22, in 1960 and was rebuilt in 1972 as Class FE22-4.  It became Conrail 4019, Class E8A, in April 1976 and retired in January 1978.  It was scrapped at Naporano Iron & Metal in March 1979.

4021, E8A, Class E8A, was built in March 1951, #12230, FN 2027-A13, as Erie 832, Class PE-22.  It became EL 832, Class PE-22, in 1960 and was rebuilt in January 1972 as Class FE22-4.  It became Conrail 4021, Class E8A, in April 1976 and retired in January 1978.  It was scrapped at Naporano Iron & Metal is March 1979.

4261, E8A, Class E8A, was built in November 1952, #16787, FN 2054-A19, as Pennsylvania RR 5761A, Class EP-22. It was renumbered 4261 in 1966 and became Penn Central 4261, Class EP-22, in 1968. It went to Conrail as 4261, Class E8A, in April 1976, and then to Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority as 4261. It was sold to Green Mountain RR in 1987 and later to Central New York Division, National Railway Historical Society, where it has been painted as Delaware Lackawanna & Western 807.

4264, E8A, Class E8A, was built in June 1952, #15659, FN 6354-A2, as PRR 5794A, Class EP-22. It was renumbered 4254 in 1966 and became PC 4264, Class EP-22, in 1968. It later became Conrail 4264, Class E8A, in April 1976. It later served on the Tennessee 200 exhibit train.

4305, E8A, Class E8A, was built in March 1951, #13118, FN 6181-A18, as PRR 5905, Class EP-22. It was renumbered 4305 in 1966 and later became PC 4305, Class EP-22, in 1968. It then became Conrail 4305, Class EP-22, in April 1976. It then became New Jersey Transportation 4305 in December 1976. It was rebuilt at Paducah in September 1978 as 4324. It was later sold to Maryland Department of Transportation as 62 and then sold to OmniTrax as 62 in 1997

4323, E8A, Class E8A, was built in July 1953, #18534, FN 2055-A13, as New York Central 4076, Class DPA-5e.  It was reclassified as Class EP-22 in 1966 and became PC 4076, Class EP-22.  It was renumbered 4323 and became Conrail 4323, Class E8A, in April 1976.  It became NJT 4323 in December 1976 and rebuilt in March 1980.  It was modified in 1983 for the M&E re-electrification and then stored.  It was donated to United Railroad Historical Society and restored as Erie RR 834 in November 1990.  It was planned to restore as NYC 4076.

4327, E8A, Class E8A, was built in August 1953, #18542, FN 2055-A21, as NYC 4084, Class DPA-5e.  It was reclassified as Class EP-22 in 1966 and became PC 4084, Class EP-22.  It was renumbered 4327 and became Conrail 4327, Class E8A, in April 1976.  It was sold as NJT 4327 on December 2, 1976, and rebuilt at Paducah in July 1978 as 4251.  It was sold as New Georgia RR 6902 and sold to a private owner on August 24, 1995.  It was leased as Tennessee Central Ry Museum 6902.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

2/22/2017

Memorial of Saint Maximian of Ravenna

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

It is not the actual physical exertion that counts towards a man's progress, nor the nature of the task, but by the spirit of faith with which it is undertaken.

--St. Francis Xavier