Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Atlantic Coast Line

Diesel Switchers

44, S2, was built by Alco in August 1943, #70256, as Richmond Fredericksburg & Potomac 54.  It was sold as ACL 44 in May 1966 and became Seaboard Coast Line 98 in 1967.  It was rebuilt in 1969 and sold as Fruit Growers Express Co 98.

46, S2, was built by Alco in September 1944, #72830, as RF&P 57.  It was sold as ACL 46 in May 1966 and became SCL 97 in 1967.  It was rebuilt in 1969.

57, SW8, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1952, #15956, FN 6373-8.  It became SCL 17 in July 1967 and sold to Graham County RR as 17 in May 1982.  It then was sold to Carolina Eastman as 17 and then to Atlantic Steel Corp as 17.  It then went to Armco Steel Corp as 17 and then to Warren Consolidated Industries as 830.  

607, VO1000, Class DES, was built by Baldwin in January 1942, #64267.  It was renumbered 11 and became SCL 100 in July 1967 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive as SW1200.

611, NW2, Class DES, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1942, #1926, FN E527-1.  It was renumbered 601 and later became SCL 21 in July 1967.

612, S2, Class DES, was built by Alco in June 1942, #69972.  It was rebuilt by Electro-Motive in 1956 as 29 and became Seaboard Coast Line 110 in July 1967.  It was sold as Atlanta Stone Mountain & Lithonia 110 and became Davidson Mineral Properties 110.  It was sold as Gifford-Hill Co 110 and relettered as Hanson Aggregates 110.

618, S2, Class DES, was built by Alco in January 1944, #70200. It was rebuilt by Electro-Motive in 1956 and renumbered 31. It became SCL 112 in July 1967 and later sold to Champion Paper Co as 112.

646, SW7, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1950, #9176, FN 4002-4.  It became SCL 128 in July 1967.

647, SW7, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1950, #9177, FN 4002-5 .  It became SCL 129 in July 197 and sold to Inman Service Co as ISCX 129.  It was renumbered 904 and sold to Webb Asset Management as WAMX 904.

648, SW7, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1950, #9178, FN 4002-6.  It became SCL 130 in July 1967 and acquired by Florida Gulf Coast Railroad Museum in 1981.  It was restored as ACL 648 and later sold to Standard Sand & Silica Co.  It has been maintained as ACL 648.

651, SW7, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1950, #9181, FN 4002-9. It became SCL 133 in July 1967 and was later sold to Precision National Corp in August 1983.  It was sold sold to as ISCX 133 and became Redland Stone Co as 133. It kept the same number when Martin Marietta Materials Co purchased Redland.

663, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1951, #13961, FN 6182-12.  It became SCL 145 in July 1967 and sold as ISCX 145.  It was later sold as WAMX 908.

664, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1951, #13962, FN 6182-13.  It became SCL 146 in July 1967 and sold as ISCX 146.  It was later sold as WAMX 909.

665, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1951, #13963, FN 6182-14.  It became SCL 147 in July 1967 and sold as Brownsville & Rio Grande International Ry 147 in 1984.  It was later resold as Alan Ritchey Co 147.

668, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1951, #13966, FN 6182-17.  It became SCL 150 in July 1967.

677, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1951, #14904, FN 4098-7.  It became SCL 159 in July 1967 and sold as ISCX 159.  It was later sold as WAMX as 911.

681, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1951, #14907, #4098-10.  It became SCL 163 in July 1967 and later sold to ISCX as 163.  It later was sold to WAMX as 913 and sold to J&L Consultants in December 2013.

695, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1951, #14923, FN 4098-24.  It became SCL 179 in July 1967.

699, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1951, #14925, FN 4098-26. It became SCL 181 in July 1967 and later sold to Railway Equipment Leasing Co as 1252.

705, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1951, #14931, FN 4098-34.  It became SCL 187 in July 1967 and sold as ISCX 187.  It was later sold as WAMX as 917.

706, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1951, #14932, FN 4098-35.  It became SCL 188 in July 1967 and later sold as George R Silcott Railway Equipment Co 188 in 1986.  It was sold to Royster Co as 188 as 1987 and became Mulberry Phosphates Inc 188.

716, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1952, #17395, FN 6455-1. It became SCL 198 in July 1967 and was later sold to Anbel Corp as 198. It then was sold to Redland Stone as 198. When Redland was sold to Martin Marietta it was renumbered 9.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

12/20/2014

Memorial of
Saint Eugene of Arabia

Choose Life


Index

Don's Depot

 

A way in which the soul knows that God is within it is by an embrace which God bestows upon the soul . . . This embrace of God sets ablaze a fire within the soul with which the whole soul burns for Christ. It also produces a light so great that the soul understands the fullness of God's goodness, which it experiences in itself, and which is, moreover, much greater than the soul's experience of it. The effect then of this fire within the soul is to render it certain and secure that Christ is within it. And yet, what we have said is nothing in comparison to what this experience really is.
Blessed Angela of Foligno