Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Seaboard Coast Line RR

Diesel Switchers

17, SW8, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1952, #15956, FN 6373-8, as Atlantic Coast Line 57.  It became SCL 17 in July 1967 and sold to Graham County RR as 17 in May 1982.  It then was sold to Carolina Eastman as 17 and then to Atlantic Steel Corp as 17.  It then went to Armco Steel Corp as 17 and then to Warren Consolidated Industries as 830.  

21, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1942, #1926, FN E527-1, as ACL 611, Class DES.  It was renumbered 601 and later became SCL 21 in July 1967.

24, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive on October 14, 1942, #1928, FN E5237-3, as ACL 615, Class DES.  It was renumbered 604 and became SCL 24 in July 1967.  It was retired in June 1981.

42, S2, was built by Alco in August 1946, #74660, as Seaboard Air Line RR 1462, Class DS.  It became SCL 42 in July 1967 and retired on December 31, 1976.  It was sold as Railway Equipment Leasing Co 1043.  It was sold at Continental Grain Co 1043 and later sold as DeBruce Grain Co 42.

43, S2, was built by Alco  in August 1946, #74661, as SAL 1427, Class DS.  It became SCL 43 in July 1967 and sold as Auto-Train Corp 625 on August 1, 1976.

44 S2,  was built by Alco in August 1946, #74665, as SAL 1428, Class DS.  It became SCL 44 in July 1967 and sold to Conrad Yelvington Distributors as CYDZ 317.

47, S2, was built by Alco in September 1947, #74792, as SAL 1431, Class DS.  It became SCL 47 in July 1967 and retired on June 29, 1978. It was sold as CYDZ 366 and renumbered 2115.

97, S2u, was built by Alco in September 1944, #72830, as Richmond Fredericksburg & Potomac  57.  It was sold as ACL 46 in May 1966 and became SCL 97 in 1967.  It was rebuilt in 1969.

98, S2u, was built by Alco in August 1943, #70256, as RF&P 54.  It was sold as ACL 44 in May 1966 and became SCL 98 in 1967.  It was rebuilt in 1969 and sold as Fruit Growers Express Co 98.

100, VO1000u, was built by Baldwin in January 1942, #64267, as ACL 607, Class DES.  It was renumbered 11 and became SCL 100 in July 1967 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive as SW1200.

110, S2u, was built by Alco in June 1942, #69972, as ACL 612, Class DES.  It was rebuilt by Electro-Motive in 1956 as 29 and became  SCL 110 in July 1967.  It was sold as Atlanta Stone Mountain & Lithonia 110 and became Davidson Mineral Properties 110.  It was sold as Gifford-Hill Co 110 and relettered as Hanson Aggregates 110.

112, S2u, was built by Alco in January 1944, #70200, as ACL 618, Class DES. It was rebuilt by Electro-Motive in 1956 and renumbered 31. It became SCL 112 in July 1967 and later sold to Champion Paper Co as 112.

128, SW7, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1950, #9176, FN 4002-4, as ACL 646.  It became SCL 128 in July 1967.

129, SW7, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1950, #9177, FN 4002-5, as ACL 647.  It became SCL 129 in July 197 and sold to Inman Service Co as ISCX 129.  It was renumbered 904 and sold to Webb Asset Management as WAMX 904.

130, SW7, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1950, #9178, FN 4002-6, as ACL 648.  It became SCL 130 in July 1967 and acquired by Florida Gulf Coast Railroad Museum in 1981.  It was restored as ACL 648 and later sold to Standard Sand & Silica Co.  It has been maintained as ACL 648.

133, SW7, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1950, #9181, FN 4002-9, as ACL 651. It became SCL 133 in July 1967 and was later sold to Precision National Corp in August 1983.  It was sold sold as ISCX 133 and became Redland Stone Co as 133. It kept the same number when Martin Marietta Materials Co purchased Redland.

145, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1951, #13961, FN 6182-12, as ACL 663.  It became SCL 145 in July 1967 and sold as ISCX 145.  It was later sold as WAMX 908.

146, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1951, #13962, FN 6182-13, as ACL 664.  It became SCL 146 in July 1967 and sold as ISCX 146.  It was later sold as WAMX 909.

147. SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1951, #13963, FN 6182-14, as ACL 665.  It became SCL 147 in July 1967 and sold as Brownsville & Rio Grande International Ry 147 in 1984.  It was later resold as Alan Ritchey Co 147.

150, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1951, #13966, FN 6182-17, as ACL 668.  It became SCL 150 in July 1967.

159, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1951, #14904, FN 4098-7, as ACL 677.  It became SCL 159 in July 1967 and sold as ISCX 159.  It was later sold as WAMX as 911.

163, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1951, #14907, #4098-10, as ACL 681.  It became SCL 163 in July 1967 and later sold to ISCX as 163.  It later was sold to WAMX as 913 and sold to J&L Consultants in December 2013.

169. SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1951, #14913, FN 4098-16, as ACL 687.  Later SCL 169 in July 1967 and sold as Florida Power Generation Co  21-0-102.  It was sold as Farmrail Corp 169.

177, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1951, #14921, FN 4068-24, as ACL 695.  It became SCL 177 in July 1967 and sold as ISCX 177.  It was sold as WAMX 916.

179, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1951, #14923, FN 4098-26, as ACL 697.  It became SCL 179 in July 1967.

181, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1951, #14925, FN 4098-28, as ACL 699. It became SCL 181 in July 1967 and later sold to Railway Equipment Leasing Co as 1252.

187, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1951, #14931, FN 4098-34, as ACL 705.  It became SCL 187 in July 1967 and sold as ISCX 187.  It was later sold as WAMX as 917.

188, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1951, #14932, FN 4098-35, as ACL 706.  It became SCL 188 in July 1967 and later sold as George R Silcott Railway Equipment Co 188 in 1986.  It was sold to Royster Co as 188 as 1987 and became Mulberry Phosphates Inc 188.

198, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1952, #17395, FN 6455-1 as ACL 716. It became SCL 198 in July 1967 and was later sold to Anbel Corp as 198. It then was sold to Redland Stone as 198. When Redland was sold to Martin Marietta it was renumbered 9.

4012, MP15, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1977, #777024-13, FN 777024-13.  It became Seaboard System as 4012 and later came CSX Transportation 1162, Class MP15.

4204, MP15AC, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1978, #777035-5, FN 777035-5.  It became SBD as 4204 and later became CSX 1174, Class MP15.

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

4/28/2016

Memorial of Saint Artemius of Sens

<><

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Christ made my soul beautiful with the jewels of grand and virtue.  I belong to Him whom the angels serve.

--- St. Agnes