Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Richmond Fredericksburg & Potomac

Diesel Locomotives

52, S2, was built by Alco in March 1942, #69661.

54, S2, was built by Alco in August 1943, #70256.  It was sold as Atlantic Coast Line 44 in May 1966 and became Seaboard Coast Line 98 in 1967.  It was rebuilt in 1969 and sold as Fruit Growers Express Co 98.

55, S2, was built by Alco in March 1944, #69873.

57, S2, was built by Alco in September 1944, #72830.  It was sold as ACL 46 in May 1966 and became SCL 97 in 1967.  It was rebuilt in 1969.

62, S2, was built by Alco in August 1948, #76162.  It was rebuilt as A, slug, in November 1967 and renumbered as S1.

63, S2, was built by Alco in August 1948, #76163.  It was sold as South Buffalo Ry 72 and resold as Livonia Avon & Lakeville RR 72.

64, S2, was built by Alco in August 1948, #76164.  It was sold as SB 64 and sold as Steelton & Highspire RR 64.  It was sold to Westmoreland Heritage and restored as Pennsylvania RR 5656.  It was sold to Fayette Central RR and restored as Baltimore & Ohio 9061 in 2008.

68, S2, was built by Alco in September 1948, #76168.

71, S2, was built by Alco in September 1948, #76171.  It was rebuilt as SB 11. slug.

82, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1965, #30514, FN 7812-2.  It was sold as Rail Switching Service 82.

84, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1965, #30511, FN 7811-1.  It became CSX Transportation 1303, Class SW1200, in 1991 and sold as Allied Fibers & Plastics 203.

85, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1965, #30512, FN 7811-2.  It was sold as Carolina Southern RR 285 and later sold as Rail Link Inc 285.

101, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1950, #13511, FN 6197-1.  It was retired in 1984.

102, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1950, #12605, FN 5066-1.

103, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1953, #18264, FN 6418-1.  It was retired in 1984.

104, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1953, #18265, FN 6418-2.  It was rebuilt with other parts as 101 in 1984.

111, GP35, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1965, #30503, FN 7810-1.  It was renumbered 131 in 1969 and later sold to Progress Rail.

112, GP35, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1965, #30504, FN 7810-2.  It was renumbered 132 in 1969 and sold to Naporano Iron & Metal Co in February 1986.

113, GP35, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1965, #30505, FN 7810-3.  It was renumbered 133 in 1969 and became CSX Transportation 4426, Class GP-35.  It was sold to Progress Rail.

114, GP35, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1965, #30506, FN 7810-4.  It was renumbered 134 in 1969 and became CSX 4427, Class GP-35.  It was sold to Progress Rail.

116, GP35, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1965, #30508, FN 7810-6.  It was renumbered 136 in 1969 and sold at Great Walton RR 136.

117, GP35, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1965, #30509, FN 7810-7.  It was renumbered 137 in 1969 and sold to Naporano Iron & Metal Co.

118, GP35, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1965, #30510, FN 7810-8.  It was renumbered 138 in 1969 and became CSX 4429, Class GP-35.  It was sold for scrap to Cycle Systems.

121, GP40, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1966, #32149, FN 7911-1.  It became CSX 6855, Class GP-40, in 1991 and later rebuilt as Wisconsin & Southern 3805, a GP38.  It became Webb Asset Management as WAMX 3864.

122, GP40, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1966, #32150, FN 7911-2.  It became CSX 6856, Class GP-40, in 1991 and renumbered 9703, Class MOW.  It was sold as National Railway Equipment and rebuilt as Burlington Northern Santa Fe 2001, Class GP38-2, in July 2008.

123, GP40, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1966, #32151, FN 7911-3.  It became CSX 6857, Class GP-40, in 1991 and rebuilt by VMV as 2337, road slug, in March 1998.

124, GP40, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1966, #32152, FN 7911-4.  It became CSX 6858, Class GP-40, in 1991 and rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in March 12, 1997, as Union Pacific 2509, a GP38-3.  It was renumbered 1009 on October 31, 2003.

125, GP40, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1966, #32153, FN 7911-5.  It became CSX 6859, Class GP-40, in 1991 and rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in June 6, 1997, as UP 2515, a GP38-3.  It was renumbered 1015 on January 7, 2003.

126, GP40, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1967, #32154, FN 7948-1.  It became CSX 6860, Class GP-40, in 1991 and renumbered 9726, Class MOW.  It was rebuilt as 2363, Class Road Slug, in 2008.

127, GP40, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1967, #32155, FN 7948-2. It became CSX 6861, Class GP-40, in 1991. It was purchased by National Railway Equipment and rebuilt by VMV in July 1994 as Kansas City Southern 4747.

141, GP40-2, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1972, #72702-1, FN 72702-1.  It became CSX 6393, Class GP40-2, in 1991.

142, GP40-2, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1972, #72702-2, FN 72702-2.  It became CSX 6394, Class GP40-2, in 1991.

144, GP40-2, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1972, #72702-4.  It became CSX 6396, Class GP40-2, in 1991.

147, GP40-2, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1972, #72702-7.  It became CSX 6399, Class GP40-2, in 1991.

1002, E8A, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1949, #9529.  It was retired in 1972 and went to Roanoke Chapter, NRHS.

1003, E8A, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1949, #9530.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in April 1972.

1012, E8A, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1953, #18266. It went to National Railway Passenger Corp as 220 in 1973 and renumbered 440..

1013, E8A, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1953, #18267.  It went to Amtrak as 221 in 1973.

1101, F7A, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1949, #10152.  It was sold to Streigel Supply & Equipment Co in December 1965 and then to Precision Engineering Co on June 25, 1965.  It was then sold as Louisville & Nashville 864, Class F-7A, and traded in to Electro-Motive in May 1970.

1109, F7A, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1950, #10168, FN 6016A-1.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in November 1966.

1110, F7A, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1950, #10169, FN 6016A-2.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in November 1966.

1153, F7B, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1949, #10162, FN 6012B-3.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in August 1965.

1154, F7B, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1949, #10163, FN 6012B-4.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in August 1965.

1155, F7B, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1949, #10164, FN 6012B-5.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in August 1965.

1156, F7B, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1949, #10165, FN 6012B-6.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in August 1965.

1157, F7B, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1949, #10166, FN 6012B-7.  It was sold to Streigel Supply & Equipment Co in December 1965.  It was sold to Precision Engineering on June 25, 1966, and sold as Illinois Terminal RR 1157.  It was renumbered 1507 and traded in to Electro-Motive in 1969.

1158, F7B, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1949, #10167, FN 6012B-8.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in August 1965.

1159, F7B, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1950, #10170, FN 6016B-1.  It was sold to Streigel in December 1965.  It was sold to Precision Engineering on June 25, 1966, and sold as IT 1159.  It was renumbered 1508 and traded in to Electro-Motive in 1969.

1160. F7B, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1950, #1171, FN 6016B-2.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in February 1972.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

7/13/2016

Memorial of Saint Arno of Würzburg

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

When you pray, you only have to ask for two things: You should ask for the light to see the will of God, and you have to ask for the courage to be able to do the will of God.

— Venerable Msgr. Aloysius Schwartz