Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Union Traction of Indiana

 

59 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1922 #1258.  It became Indiana RR 59 in 1930 and sold as Marion Railways 10 in 1933.  It was scrapped in 1947.

68 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1923, #1290.  It became IRR 68 in 1930 and sold as  MRys 1 in 1933.  It was scrapped in 1947.

73 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1923, #1290.  It became IRR 73 in 1930 and sold as MRys 5 in 1933.  It was scrapped in 1947.

75 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1923, #1290.  It became IRR 75 in 1930 and sold as MRys 6 in 1933.  It was scrapped in 1947.

86 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1922, #1258, as a Detroit Department Street Ry car.  It was sold as UTCo 86 in 1924 and became IRR 86 in 1930.  It was sold as MRys 17 in 1933 and scrapped in 1947.

88 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1922, #1258, as a DDSR car.  It was sold as UTCo 88 in 1930.  It was sold as MRys 16 in 1933 and scrapped in 1947.

207 thru 212 were built by Cincinnati Car in 1913.  They became IRR 207 thru 212 and were last used in Anderson and retired in 1937.

285 was built by Stephenson Car in 1905. It was rebuilt as a line car and renumbered 769 in 1927. In 1930 it came to Indiana RR as 769 and was retired in 1938.

406 "Carmel" was built by Cincinnati Car in 1913. It became IRR 306 in 1930 was retired in 1936,

427 "Fort Wayne" was built by St Louis Car in 1925 and became IRR 427 in 1930, It was rebuilt in 1936 and retired in 1940.

429 "Noblesville" was built by St Louis Car in 1925 and became IRR 429 in 1930. It was rebuilt in 1936 and retired in 1940.

431 "Logansport" was built by St Louis Car in 1925 and became IRR 431 in 1930. It was rebuilt in 1936 and retired in 1940.

438 "New Castle" was built by St Louis Car in 1925 and became IRR 438 in 1930. It was rebuilt in 1936 and retired in 1940.

441 "Hartford City" was built by St Louis Car in 1925 and became IRR 441 in 1930. It was rebuilt in 1936 and retired in 1940.

443 "Elwood" was built by Jewett in 1913 as Grand Rapids Holland & Chicago 21. In 1916 it became Michigan Rys 113 and returned to GRH&C as 113. It was sold to UTI as 443 "Elwood" in 1927 and became IRR 443 in 1930. It was built in 1934 as wrecker 1150 and was retired in 1941.

445 "Daleville" was built by Jewett in 1913 as GRH&C 23. In 1916 it became MRYs 115 and returned to GRH&C as 115. It sold to UTI as 445 "Daleville" in 1927 and became IRR 445 in 1930. It was retired in 1937.

446 was built by Cincinnati Car Co in May 1924, #2760, as Indianapolis & Cincinnati Traction 601.  It was sold to Union Traction of Indiana as their 446 in 1929. It was soon included in the Indiana RR. In 1936, it was converted to one man operation. It was retired in 1938 became the wreck motor for another two years.

447 was built by Cincinnati Car Co in 1923, #2760, as I&CT 606.  It was sold to UTI 447 in 1929 and became IRR 447 in 1930. The body was acquired by the Indiana Transportation Museum at Noblesville in 1977.

604 was built by UTI in 1911.  Ut was destroyed by fire at Bell Siding on November 16, 1926.

700 was built by Interstate Car Co in 1924.  It became IRR 700 in 1930 and retired in 1938.

701 was built by Interstate Car Co in 1924.  It was destroyed at Bell Siding on March 15, 1928.

702 was built by Interstate Car Co in 1924.  It became IRR 702 in 1930 and retired in 1938.

785 was built by UTI in 1927. It came to IRR as 785 in 1930 and was retired in 1938.

787 was built by UTI in 1928. In 1930 it became Indiana RR 787 and was rebuilt in 1939. It ended the IRR at Binkley Mine in April 1943 and was sold to Bevier & Southern as 201. In approximately 1950 it came to the Kansas City Kaw Valley 201.

1155 was built by McGuire-Cummings Co.  It was acquired in 1928 as UTC 1155 and later was sold as MRys 55.

Indianapolis Traction Terminal Building.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

3/14/2016

Memorial of Blessed Arnold of Padua

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

This is the great work of man: always to take the blames for his own sins before God and to expect temptation to his last breath.

--- St. Anthony of the Desert