Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Canadian Government Ry.

111  was built by Canadian Locomotive Co in 1908, #794, as Intercolonial Ry of Canada 376.   It became  CGRy 111 in 1913 and became Canadian National 1911, Class M-4-j, in 1920.  It was scrapped in November 1950.

405 was built by Canadian Locomotive Co in 1905, #656, as ICRR 317.  It became CGRy 405 in 1913 and Canadian National 5504, Class K-1-a, in 1919.   It was scrapped in October 1956.

425 was built by Montreal in 1906, #38914, as ICRR 346.  It became CGRy 425 in 1913 and CN 5529, Class K-1-d, in 1919.  It was given to National Museum of Transportation in November 1958.

450 was built by Montreal in 1914, #54761.  It became CNR 5549, Class K-2-b, in 1919 and scrapped in October 1961.

454 was built by Montreal in 1914, #54765.  It became CN 5081, Class J-4-a, in 1920 and scrapped in November 1958.

463 was built by Canadian Locomotive Co in 1916, #1340.  It became CN 5085, Class J-4-b, in 1920 and scrapped in October 1958.

472 was built by Montreal in 1918, #58331.  It became CN 5094, Class J-4-b, in 1920 and scrapped in April 1960.

475 was built by Montreal in 1918, #58334.  It became CN 5097, Class J-4-c, in 1920  and scrapped in September 1961.

485 was built by Montreal in 1918, #59469.  It became CN 5257, Class J-7-a, in 1920 and scrapped in March 1959.

491 was built by Montreal in 1918, #59475.  It became CN 5263, Class J-7-a, in 1920 and scrapped in September 1961.
 

492 was built by Montreal in 1918, #59476.  It became CN 5264, Class J-7-a, in 1920 and scrapped in August 1961.

493 was built by Montreal in 1918, #59477.  It became CN 5265, Class J-7-a, in 1920 and scrapped in February 1959.

494 was built by Montreal in 1918, #59478.  It became CN 5267, Class J-7-a, in 1920 and scrapped in April 1960.

513 was built by Montreal in 1918, #60480.  It was leased as Grand Trunk 1513 in 1918 and became CN 5285, Class J-7-b, in 1924.  It was scrapped in August 1961.

515 was built by Montreal in 1918, #60482.  It was leased as Grand Trunk 1515 in 1918 and became CN 5287, Class J-7-b, in 1924.  It was scrapped in February 1959.

516 was built by Montreal in March 1919, #60483.  It was leased as Grand Trunk 1516 in 1918 and became CN 5288, Class J-7-b, in 1924.  It was sold to Steamtown in September 1961  and donated to Tennessee Valley RR Museum  in 1999.

518 was built by Montreal in 1919, #60485,.  It was leased as Grand Trunk 1518 in 1918 and became CN 5290, Class J-7-b, in 1924.  It was scrapped in August 1961.

519 was built by Montreal in 1919, #60486.  It was leased as Grand Trunk 1519 in 1919 and became CN 5291, Class J-7-b, in 1924.  It was scrapped in October 1961.

520 was built by Montreal in 1919, #60487.  It was leased as Grand Trunk 1520 in 1919 and became CN 5292, Class J-7-b, in 1924.  It was scrapped in November 1961.

521 was built by Montreal in 1919, #60488.  It was leased as Grand Trunk 1521 in 1918 and became CN 5293, Class J-7-b, in 1924.  It was scrapped in June 1961.
 

881 was built by Montreal in March 1919, #60509.  It became Canadian National 7358, Class O-12-a, in 1920 and reclassified Class O-16-a in August 1920.  It was scrapped in April 1960.

1153 was built by Montreal Locomotive Co in 1909, #46203,  as Temiscouta Ry 4.  It became Intercolonial Ry 4 and CGR 1153. It became Canadian National 1000, Class F-1-a, in 1920 and scrapped in September 1950.

2823  was built by Canadian Locomotive Co in 1917, #1376.  It became CN 3223, Class S-1-a, in 1919 and scrapped in October 1961.

2838 was built by Canadian Locomotive Co in 1917, #1391.  It became CN 3238, Class S-1-a, in 1919 and scrapped in August 1957.

2844 was built by Canadian Locomotive Co in 1917, #1397.  It became CN 3244, Class S-1-a, in 1919 and scrapped in November 1961.

2866 was built by Canadian Locomotive Co in 1918, #1475.  It became CN 3266, Class S-1-b, in 1919 and scrapped in July 1957.

2884 was built by Canadian Locomotive Co in 1918, #1493.  It became CN 3284, Class S-1-b, in 1919 and scrapped in March 1960.

2885 was built by Canadian Locomotive Co in 1918, #1494.  It became CN 3285, Class S-1-b, in 1919 and scrapped in September 1961.

2896 was built by Canadian Locomotive Co in 1918, #1505.  It became CN 3296, Class S-1-b, in 1919 and scrapped in October 1961.

2915 was built by Montreal in 1917, #58362.  It became CN 3315, Class S-1-c, in 1919 and scrapped in November 1961.

2977 was built by Canadian Locomotive Co in 1919, #1582.  It became CN 3377, Class S-1-d, and sold to Edaville in September 1961 and transferred to Steamtown in 1969.  It was moved to Scranton in 1985.

4522 was built by Montreal Locomotive Co in 1911. #49897. It became CN 1002, Class F-1-a, in 1920 and scrapped in November 1950.


 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

7/22/2014

Memorial of Saint Mary Magdalen

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Prayer brings about the perfect absorption of the food of our good actions, and distributes them into all the members of the soul.

--St. Bernard