Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
Indiana Service Corp.
302 was built by Cincinnati Car Co in 1906 as Fort Wayne & Wabash Valley Traction Co 302. It became ISC 302 in 1920.
326 was built by St. Louis Car in 1923. It was made one man shortly after delivery and served as the prototype for later one manning of the heavier interurbans.
327 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1917 as Fort Wayne & Decatur RR 103. It was sold and rebuilt as ISC 327 in 1927 and became Indiana RR as 327 in 1932. It was retired in 1937.
354 was built by Cincinnati Car Co in March 1905, #315, as FtW&WBVT 504 "Talisman". It became ISC 354 in 1920 and Indiana RR 354 in 1930. It was retired in 1932 and the body became a home. It was recovered by Illinois Railway Museum 1991 and restored as 504.
375 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926. It was ass1gned to IRR as 375 in 1932 and rebuilt as a RPO-combine in 1935. It was sold to Chicago South Shore & South Bend in 1941 as 503 and used as a straight baggage car. It was rebuilt in 1952 with windows removed and doors changed.
376 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926. It was assigned to IRR as 376 in 1932 and rebuilt as a RPO-combine in 1935. It was sold to CSS&SB in 1941 and stored until 1947 when it was rebuilt as line car 1100. It was retired in 2003.
377 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926. It was assigned to IRR as 377 in 1932 and rebuilt as a combine in 1935. It was sold to CSS&SB as 504 in 1941 and used in 1942 as a straight baggage car. It was rebuilt in 1955 with windows removed and doors changed.
506 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1917 as Fort Wayne & Indiana Traction Co. 506. It became ISC 506 in 1920 and sold as St Petersburg Municipal Ry 118 in 1942.
507 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1917 as FW$&IT 507. It became ISC 507 in 1920 and sold as SPM 119 in 1942.
508 was built by St. Louis Car in 1917 as FW&ITCo 508. It became ISC 508 in 1920. It went to Cornwall Street Ry as 33 in 1945.
516 was built by St. Louis Car in 1923. It went to Cornwall in 1945 and was scrapped in 1949.
WebWork by rinity
Memorial of Blessed Alberto Marvelli
Be one of the small number who find the way to life, and enter by the narrow gate into Heaven. Take care not to follow the majority and the common herd, so many of whom are lost. Do not be deceived; there are only two roads: one that leads to life and is narrow; the other that leads to death and is wide. There is no middle way.
— St. Louis de Montfort