Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Photos Texas Electric Railway
Don's Rail Photos
Texas Electric Railway
Freight Motors and Locomotives
501 was built by American Car in 1913, Order #989, as Southern Traction Co 501. It became TERy 501 in 1917. It was retired in 1949 and sold as a shed. It was purchased by City of Van Alstyne for display.
503 was built by American Car in 1913, Order #989, as Southern Traction Co. 503. It became TERy 503 in 1917. After abandonment, it was purchased by Louis Hennick. It was later acquired by Oklahoma Trolley Association.
504 was built by American Car in 1913, Order #989, as Southern Traction Co. 504. It became TERy 504 in 1917, and was retired in 1949.
507 and 508 were built by St. Louis Car in 1907, Order #759, as Texas Traction 552 and 551. In 1917, they became TERy 552 and 551, and were renumbered to 507 and 508 in 1928. They were retired in 1948.
509 was built by American Car in 1913, Order #990, as Southern Traction 601, a trailer. It became TE 601 in 1917 and was rebuilt in 1934 to motor car 509. After abandonment it was sold to N. L. Everett in Palmer, TX, in 1949.
800, Class A, was built at Monroe in 1928 with trucks and electrical equipment from car 321, which was later rebuilt.
802, Class A, was built at Monroe in 1929 as 850. It was wired for 600V only. In 1938 it was rewired for 600/1200V and renumbered 802.
904, Class B, began life as TE 325, a passenger motor, built by St. Louis Car in 1920, Order #1223. It burned and the remaining parts were used to build the 904 in 1934.
906, Class B, was built as Southern Traction 317, built by St. Louis Car in 1913, Order #990. It was wrecked in 1917 and rebuilt as TE 311. In 1932 it was one-manned and wrecked in 1938. The parts were used to build the 906.
951 and 952, Class C, began life as Texas Traction 3 and 4, built by St. Louis Car in 1907, Order #758. They were renumbered 352 and 353 in 1913, and became TE 352 and 353 in 1917. They were rebuilt to 951 and 952 in 1929. 951 was scrapped in 1949 and 952 became Texas Transportation Co. 2 that same year.
953, Class C, was originally built as either 402 or 404 of the Southern Traction Co. These interurban trailers were built by American Car in 1913, Order #988. They became TE 402 and 404 in 1917. They were out of service in 1932 and parts of them were used to build 953 in 1938. It was scrapped in 1949.
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
Memorial of St. Beornwald of Bampton