Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
Arkansas & Louisiana Missouri
1 was built by Baldwin in January 1920, #52921, as Texas-Mexican Ry 1. It was later sold to A&LM as 1 and later scrapped.
10, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1949, #10598. It became Arkansas Louisiana & Mississippi 1001 and later was sold as Georgia-Pacific Corp 1001 in 1996. It became Domtar Corp 1001 in 2001.
12, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1952, #15636. It was later sold to Chattahoochee Industrial RR 12. It was later transfered as Domtar 12.
15 was built by Baldwin in October 1924, #58058, as T-MRy 15. It was later sold to A&LM as 15 and later scrapped.
31 was built by Baldwin 1920 at Cisco & North Eastern 31. It later sold to A&LM as 31 and later scrapped.
458 was built by Alco-Pittsburgh in March 1919, as Texas & Pacific 458, Class B-8. It was later sold to A&LM as 458.
1017, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1949, #6589, as Texas & Pacific 1017. It came to Great Southwest RR in 1966 and was returned to T&P in 1974. It was then sold to A&LM as 1017 and then immediately to Olinkraft Corp as 1017.
Arkansas Louisiana & Mississippi RR
1001, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1949, #10598, as Arkansas & Louisiana Missouri RR 10. It became ALM 1001 and later was sold as Georgia-Pacific Corp 1001 in 1996. It became Domtar Corp 1001 in 2001.
1513, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1948, #6617, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 32C, Class 16, an F3A. It was renumbered 314C, Class 300, in April 1971, and rebuilt at Cleburne on April 7, 1986, as 2490, Class 2417. It was later as Ashley Drew & Northern as 1513 and sold as Arkansas Louisiana & Mississippi 1514 in 1996..
1514, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1951, #13794, as AT&SF 255C, Class 200, an F7A. It was renumbered 285L in August 1951 and renumbered 255C in January 1954. It was rebuilt by Cleburne on May 8, 1974 as 2522 and retired on March 31, 1986. It was sold as AD&N 1514 on April 7, 1986, and became AL&M 1514 in 1996.
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
Memorial of Bl. Mary Ann of Jesus Navarra de Guevara of Madrid
Reason can but ascertain the profound difficulties of our condition; it cannot remove them.
--John Cardinal Newman