Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We are free of advertising on
this site but there are costs in internet services. If you enjoy this
site, we do need support. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
001, SW900, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1956, #20936, FN 4322-2, as New York Central 9632. It was renumbered as 8632, Class ES-8, in 1966 and then became Penn Central 8632, Class ES-8. It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 8632, Class SW-900, in April 1976. It was later sold to ConAgra as 001.
84, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1939, #900, FN E259-4, as Chicago Burlington & Quincy 9139. It became Burlington Northern 84, Class SW-1, in 1970, and was transferred to Davenport Rock Island & North Western as 84 soon afterwards. It was retired in April 1984 and sold to ConAgra as 84.
101, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1952, #17428, FN 6460-1, as Meridian & Bigbee RR 1. It was renumbered 101. It was sold to ConAgra as CONX 101.
608, SD38-3, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1971, #37561, FN 7319-19, as Missouri Pacific 788, SD40. It was renumbered 3088 in March 1971 and sold as Helm Leasing 5088. It was then sold as General American Transportation Corp 5088 and rebuilt as Burlington Northern 7309, Class SD-40G, in April 1989. It was rebuilt as Locomotive Leasing Partners LLPX 4308 in July 1997 and later rebuilt as Belt Ry of Chicago 562, SD38-3. It was sold as CAGX 608 and leased as Ardent Mills.
1907, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1957, #22725, FN 5505-6, as Northern Pacific 322. It became Burlington Northern 1907, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in February 1985. It was sold as Independent Locomotive Service 1907 in March 1985 and resold as CAGX 1907 in September 1985. It was sold to BDL Co as BDLX 1907 in 2007 and sold as Landisville RR 1907 in 2011. It was sold as Claremont & Concord RR 1907 in March 2013.
4540, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1957, #23555, FN 7542-14, as Chicago & North Western 1738. It was rebuilt at Oelwein on August 6, 1979, and retired in 1992. It was sold to Kramer Diesel Supply and sold as CAGX 4540.
9416, SW900, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1955, #20400, FN 4301-17, as Baltimore & Ohio 641, Class DS-20E. It was renumbered 9416, Class SE-3, in 1956, and was reclassified Class SW-900 in 1965. It was retired on September 8, 1986, and sold to Wilson Railway Corp on December 23, 1986. It was sold as Seaboard Farms of Athens 9416 in May 1988 and became ConAgra 9416 on January 3, 2000.
13170, SW1200RS, was built by General Motors in September 1958, #A1554, FN C253-13, as Canadian National 1317, Class GR-12r. It was sold as Canac 13170 and resold to ConAgra for Gavilon Inc as CAGX 13170.
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
Memorial of Saint Blanda of Rome
Arm yourself with prayer rather than a sword; wear humility rather than fine clothes.