Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Burlington Northern

Electro-Motive NW2 Diesels

405, Class NW-2, was built in October 1946, #3923, FN E736-1, as Fort Worth & Denver 605.  It was renumbered 405 in 1970 and became BN 405, Class NW-2, in January 1972.  It was retired in May 1983 and sold for scrap to Southwest Railroad Car Parts in June 1983.

410, Class NW-2, was built in April 1948, #5510, FN E911-1, as St Louis-San Francisco 250.  It became BN 410, Class NW-2, in December 1980 and was retired in June 1982.  It was sold to Colorado & Eastern RR as 410 in July 1982 and sold as Denver Ry 410.  It became Denver Rock Island RR 410.

411, Class NW2, was built in April 1948, #5511, FN E911-2, as SL-SF 251.  It became BN 411, Class NW-2, in December 1980 and was retired in June 1982.  It was sold to COE as 411 in July 1982 and sold as Sidney & Lowe RR 2 in August 1987.

412, Class NW-2, was built in April 1948, #5512, FN E911-3, as SL-SF 252.  It became BN 412, Class NW-2, in December 1980 and was retired in June 1982.  It was sold to COE as 412 in July 1982 and sold to Dixie River RR as 412.  It was sold as Acadiana Ry 412.

413, Class NW-2, was built in April 1948, #5513, FN E911-4, as  SL-SF 253. It became BN 413, Class NW-2, in December 1980 and was retired in June 1982. It was sold to COE as 413 in July 1982 and sold to DRRR as 413. It was then sold to Mississippi Delta Equipment Co as 413.

414, Class NW-2, was built in May 1948, #6247, FN E988-1, as SL-SF 254.  It became BN 414, Class NW-2, in December 1980 and retired in August 1983.  It was sold to Pielet Brothers in September 1983 and sold to Railway Equipment Leasing Co as RELX 1214.  It was renumbered 1215 and renumbered 1217.

415, Class NW-2, was built in May 1948, #6248, FN E988-2, as SL-SF 255. It became BN 415, Class NW-2, in December 1980 and was retired in June 1982. It was sold to COE as 415 in July 1982 and sold to DRRR as 415. It then was sold to MDECo 415 and then Union Tank Car Co 415.

416, Class NW-2, was built in June 1948, #6249, FN E988-3, as SL-SF 256.  It became BN 416, Class NW-2, in December 1980 and was retired in June 1982.  It was sold to COE as 416 in July 1982.

417, Class NW-2, was built in June 1948, #6250, FN E988-4, as SL-SF 257.  It became BN 417, Class NW-2, in December 1980 and was retired in June 1982.  It was sold to COE as 417 in July 1982 and sold as DRWY 417.  It became DRIR 417.

418, Class NW-2, was built in June 1948, #6251, FN E988-5, as SL-SF 258.  It became BN 418, Class NW-2, in December 1980 and was retired in June 1982.  It was sold to COE as 418 in July 1982 and sold to Pielet Brothers in July 1988.

419, Class NW-2, was built in June 1948, #6252, FN E988-6, as SL-SF 259.  It became BN 419, Class NW-2, in December 1980 and was retired in June 1982.  It was sold to COE as 419 in July 1982 and sold as DRWY 419.

423, Class NW-2, was built in June 1949, #6874, FN E1032-4, as SL-SF 263.  It became BN 423, Class NW-2, in December 1980 and retired in August 1983.  It was sold as Erman Corp 1 in September 1983 and resold as Eli Lilly & Co 1.

456, Class NW-2, was built in April 1939, #867, FN E219-7, as Great Northern 5308, Class SW-4. It was renumbered 108 in 1943 and became BN 456, Class NW-2, in 1970. It was retired in August 1983 and sold to Erman Corp for scrap in September 1983.

457, Class NW-2, was built in May 1939, #868, FN E218-8, as GN 5309, Class SW-4. It was renumbered 109 in 1943 and became BN 457, Class NW-2, in 1970. It was retired in August 1983 and sold to Erman Corp in September 1983. It was resold to East Camden & Highland as 64 in March 1985 and transferred to Ouachita RR as 64 in November 1990. It was wrecked April 1998.

460, Class NW-2, was built in June 1939, #940, FN E260-2, as GN 5313, Class SW-4. It was renumbered 113 in 1943 and became BN 460, Class NW-2, in 1970. It was retired in May 1962 and sold to Precision National in June 1962.

464, Class NW-2, was built in July 1939, #944, FN E260-6, as GN 5317, Class SW-4. It was renumbered 117 in 1943 and became BN 464, Class NW-2, in 1970. It was rebuilt in February 1975 as 14, Class NW-12, and retired on July 14, 1992.  It was sold as Rail Switching Service 168 and sold as Orange Port Terminal Ry 14.  It was renumbered 2214 and sold as Lone Star Locomotive Leasing Co 2214 in 2010..

466, Class NW-2, was built in July 1939, #946, FN E260-8, as GN 5319, Class SW-4.  It was renumbered 119 in 1943 and became BN 464, Class NW-2, in 1970.  It was retired in May 1982 and sold to Smith Brothers in June 1982.  It was sold as Pillsbury Rail Terminal 1 in September 1987 and resold to Cargill Co as CRGX 1.

476, Class NW-2, was built in August 1941, #1375, FN E400-6. as GN 5329, Class SW-4.  It was renumbered 129 in 1943 and became BN 476, Class NW-2, in 1970.  It was retired on April 29, 1982, and sold as Cargill 476 on July 23, 1982.

479, Class NW-2, was built in August 1942, #1711, FN E477-1, as GN 5334, Class SW-4.  It was renumbered 134 in 1943 and became BN 479, Class NW-2, in 1970.  It was retired in May 1982 and sold to General Metals Co in June 1982.

499, Class NW-2, was built in November 1949, #7797, FN E1098-12, as GN 162, Class SW-4.  It became BN 499, Class NW-2, in 1970 and retired on September 29, 1980.  It was sold for scrap to Simon & Sons in March 1981 and sold as Cargill 499 "Paula" in May 1985.

527, Class NW-2, was built in August 1946, #3626, FN E699-11, as Chicago Burlington & Quincy 9230.  It became BN 527, Class NW-2, in 1970 and sold to Chrome Locomotive Co in August 1982.  It was sold as Huntsville & Madison County RR 527 in August 1985.

541, Class NW-2, was built in August 1946, #3640, FN E699-25, as CB&Q 9244.  It became BN 541, Class NW-2, in 1970 and sold as Garvey International 541 "Willard" in July 1982.

550, Class NW-2, was built in February 1949, #6564, FN E1009-A2, as CB&Q 9402A, TR2A.  It became BN 550, in 1970 and retired in May 1983.  It was sold to Independent Locomotive Service and resold as Citizens Gas & Coke Co 550.  It was rebuilt by Peoria Locomotive Works as as Peoria & Pekin Union Ry  801 and became TZPR 801 in 2004.  It was sold to Northern Illinois & Western as NIWX 801 and sold to J&L Consulting as JLCX 801.

568, Class NW-2, was built in November 1949, #8506, FN E1179-A2, as CB&Q 9411A, a TR2A.  It became BN 568, Class NW-2, in 1970 and sold as Northwestern Steel & Wire Co 5 in May 1983.  It was sold as Texas Crushed  Stone Co 514.

594, Class NW-2, was built in January 1948, #5744,, FN E941-2 as Spokane Portland & Seattle 41. It became BN 594, Class NW-2, in 1970 and was retired in May 1982. It was sold on June 1982 to Pacific Transportation Services as 101 in June 1982 and later sold to Peter Replinger as 101. It was later sold to Mountain Diesel Corp as 101 and then Diesel Supply Co.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

7/23/2017

16th Sunday in Ordinary Time

Memorial of Saint Pamphilus of Sulmona

<><

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Christ made my soul beautiful with the jewels of grand and virtue.  I belong to Him whom the angels serve.

--- St. Agnes

 

Right-handed people tend to chew food on their right side.