Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We are free of advertising on
this site but there are costs in internet services. If you enjoy this
site, we do need support. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
Freight and Non-revenue Equipment
1053 was built by Baldwin on November 30, 1912, #38834, and completed by Westinghouse on January 25, 1913, as Connecticut Ry. & Lighting Co. 028. It became Conn Co 1053 in 1916 and was later sold to New Jersey Arsenal in 1937. Kansas City Kaw Valley RR purchased it in 1943 and renumbered it 503. It was scrapped in 1956.
1054 was built by Baldwin on November 30, 1912, #38835, and completed by Westinghouse on January 25, 1913, as 029. It was renumbered 1054 in 1916 and sold to Hampton & Langley Field Ry as 200 in 1937. It was sold in 1944 to Hagerstown & Frederick Ry as 10. It was sold for scrap in 1955.
2023 was built by Wason in 1911 and was later equipped with an engine-generator to provide freight service after the wires came down in Hartford.
0206 was built by Conn Co in 1910 as 25. It was renumbered 0206 in 1920 and acquired by Connecticut Trolley Museum in 1949.
0245 was acquired as Branford Electric Ry 0245. It was apparently scrapped.
0320 was built as 101. It was renumbered 443 in 1915 and rebuilt as 0320, sand car.
0809, 45 Ton, was built by General Electric on February 1945, #18186, was New York, New Haven & Hartford 0809, Class DEY-4. It was transferred to Conn Co as 0809 in 1958 and retired in 1965. It was scrapped in November 1969.
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
Memorial of Saint Abercius
To fall in love with God is the greatest romance; to seek Him the greatest adventure; to find Him, the greatest human achievement.
-- St. Augustine of Hippo