Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
Continental Grain Co.
11, 65 Ton, was built by Whitcomb in October 1953, #61198, as a demonstrator. It was sold as Port Townsend RR 11 in October 1954 and later sold as CGCo 11.
18, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1952, #11739, as
It was renumbered 18 in 1958 and was sold to CGCo as 18.
79, S6, was built by Alco in December 1955, #81430, as Southern Pacific 4643, Class DF-307. It was reclassified as Class DS-607 in 1963 and renumbered 1219, Class AS409-5, in 1966. It was sold as Kansas City Power & Light Co 79 in 1979 and resold as Mid America Car Co 79. It was sold as CGCo 79.
101, NW1u, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1938, #777, as Great Northern 5102, Class SW-2. It was renumbered 5301 in 1939 and renumbered 101 in 1943. It was rebuilt by Electro-Motive in June 1953 and became Burlington Northern 101, Class SW-8, in 1970. It was sold as CGCo 101 in June 1982 and became Cargill Corp 101.
122, H10-44, was built by Fairbanks Morse in May 1949, #10L148, as Chehalis Western RR 492. It was sold to Pacific Transportation Service as 122 and sold to CGCo as 122 in 1982. It was later scrapped.
151, GP7, was built by General Motors in January 1951, #A171, as Algoma Central Ry 151. It was sold to Keoto-Washington Transportation Co (Kewash RR) 151 in 1982 and sold as Agri Industries 151. It became CGCo 151 and then Cargill 151. It was sold as Attebury Grain Co 151.
205, RS1, was built by Alco in November 1951, #79577, as Lake Superior & Ishpeming 1003. It was sold as Calumet & Hecla Inc 205 in December 1967 and sold as CGCo 205. It became Central Counties Co-op 205 and given to the Iowa Railway Historical Society. It was sent to the Boone & Scenic Vallley and repainted as Minneapolis & St Louis 244 in 2008.
515, JDT 20 Ton, was built by Plymouth in March 1959, #6176, as C D Jennings Grain Co 515. It became CGCo 515.
615, JDT 20 Ton, was built by Plymouth.
1043, S2, was built by Alco in August 1946, #74660, as Seaboard Air Line RR 1426. It became Seaboard Coast Line 42 in July 1967 and retired on December 31, 1976. It was sold as Railway Equipment Leasing Co 1043. It was sold at CGCo 1043 and later sold as DeBruce Grain Co 42.
WebWork by rinity
Memorial of Saint Frumentius of Hadrumetum
Pray, hope, and don't worry. Anxiety doesn't help at all. Our Merciful Lord will listen to your prayer.
--St. Padre Pio