Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Inman Service Co.

Inman Interplant Switching Services

9, NW2u, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1947, #4585, FN E813-3, as Missouri-Kansas-Texas 1028. It was renumbered 9 in 1958 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in December 1960. It was sold to Webb Asset Management as 9.  It was then sold to ISCX as 9 and later to Watco as 1202.

40, SW8, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1950, #13513, FN 6198-1, as Louisiana & North West 40.  It became North Louisiana & Gulf 40 in 1969. It later went to Hercules Powder as 76 and then to ISCX as 40. It later was sold to WAMX as 802.

102, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1957, #22416, FN 5539-1, as Meridian & Bigbee RR 102.  It was sold as ISCX 102 and became WATCo 103.  It was renumbered 7005.

103, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1951, #14009, FN 5082-1, as Illinois Central 8951.  It was rebuilt at Paducah on August 4, 1976, as M&B 103.  It was sold as ISCX 103 and became WAMX 103.  It was renumbered 7008.

111, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1949, #7749, FN E1095-A4, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 203C, Class 200, an F7A.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne in July 1970 as 2648, Class 2417, and retired on January 16, 1987.  It was sold as WATCo 11 on February 11, 1987, and used on the Southwest Kansas RR.  It was sold to ISCX 11 and renumbered 111.  It became Watco 111 and renumbered 7105.

129, SW7, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1950, #9177, FN 4002-5, as Atlantic Coast Line 647.  It became Seaboard Coast Line 129 in July 197 and sold to Inman Service Co as ISCX 129.  It was renumbered 904 and sold to Webb Asset Management as WAMX 904.

133, SW7, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1950, #9181, FN 4002-9, as ACL 651. It became SCL 133 in July 1967 and was later sold to Precision National Corp in August 1983.  It was sold sold to as ISCX 133 and became Redland Stone Co as 133. It kept the same number when Martin Marietta Materials Co purchased Redland.

145, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1951, #13961, FN 6182-12, as ACL 663.  It became SCL 145 in July 1967 and sold as ISCX 145.  It was later sold as WAMX 908.

146, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1951, #13962. FN 6182-13, as ACL 664.  It became SCL 146 in July 1967 and sold as ISCX 146.  It was later sold as WAMX 909.

159, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1951, #14904, FN 4098-6, as ACL 677.  It became SCL 159 in July 1967 and sold as ISCX 159.  It was later sold as WAMX as 911.

163, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1951, #14907, #4098-10, as ACL 681.  It became SCL 163 in July 1967 and later sold to ISCX as 163.  It later was sold to WAMX as 913 and sold to J&L Consultants in December 2013.

177, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1951, #14921, FN 4068-24, as ACL 695.  It became SCL 177 in July 1967 and sold as ISCX 177.  It was sold as WAMX 916.

187, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1951, #14931, FN 4098-34, as ACL 705.  It became SCL 187 in July 1967 and sold as ISCX 187.  It was later sold as WAMX as 917.

204, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1949, #10084, FN 6041-2, as Galveston Wharves RR.  It was sold to Bunge Corp as B-204 and sold to Island Stevedoring in 1988.  It was leased to Elders Grain and sold toInman as 204 in September 1991 and sold to Watco assigned as WAMX 103.  It was sold instead as S&I Locomotive Services as SILX 204 and leased to Masterfoods USA in November 2004.

905, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1949, #8025, FN E1132-4, as Georgia RR 905.  It was sold to Precision National Corp and resold to Azcon.  It was sold as ISCX  905 and sold to Union Tank Car Co 905 and renumbered 13583.

907, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1951, #15605, FN 6346-2, as GA 907.  It was sold as ISCX 907 and sold as WAMX 921.

1003, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1953, #18568, FN 5288-15, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 2863, Class 2650.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne in December 1978 as 2146, Class 2050.  It was sold as ISCX 1003.  It was sold to Watco as 1003 and was assigned as South Kansas & Oklahoma 1003.  It was renumbered as WATCo 7014.

1222, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1951, #14025, FN 4062-4, as Texas & Pacific 1027.  It was renumbered 1222 in 1962 and became MP 1222 in 1976.  It was sold as ISCX 1222.  It later was sold as WAMX as 927 and sold to J&L Consultants in December 2013.

1227, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1951, #14512, FN 6228-3, as T&P 1032.  It was renumbered 1227 and became MP 1227 in 1976.  It was sold to Inman Service Co as ISCX 1227 and sold to WAMX as 925

1247, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1951, #12566, FN 4074-16, as Missouri Pacific 9185.  It was renumbered 1247 in 1962 and sold to Precision National on April 11, 1875.  It was sold as ISCX 1247 and later sold as WAMX 966.

3004, GP30, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1963, #28114, FN 7643-7, as Pennsylvania RR 2206, Class EF-22.  It became Penn Central 2206, Class EF-22, in 1968, and Consolidated Railroad Corp 2206, Class GP-30, in April 1976.   It was sold as Ohio Central RR 3003 and sold as Inman Service Co 3004.  It was sold as Palouse River & Coulee City 3004 and became Webb Asset Management WAMX 3023.

3005, GP30, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1963, #28155, FN 7643-48, as PRR 2247, Class EF-22.  It became PC 2247, Class EF-22, in 1968, and became Conrail 2247, Class GP-30, in April 1976,  It was sold as OCRR 3005 and sold as ISCX 3005.  It was sold as WAMX 3009 and rebuilt as 302, remote control platform unit.

5734, GP7, was built by General Motors in June 1951, #A168, FN C109-15, as Chesapeake & Ohio 5734, Class MRSE-15.  It was reclassified Class GP-7 in 1964 and sold as ISCX 5734.  It became WAMX 7028.

5737, GP7, was built by General Motors in June 1951, #A240, FN C109-18, as C&O 5737, Class MRSE-15.  It was reclassified Class GP-7 in 1964 and sold as ISCX 5737.  It became WAMX 7029.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

2/24/2017

Memorial of Saint Cumine the White

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

Only God knows the good that can come about by reading one good Catholic book.

--St. John Bosco