Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Third Avenue Railway

Passenger Cars

701 thru 850 Series Cars 

701 thru 850 were operating museum pieces built by Brill in 1908. They operated on various of the divisions of the TARS. Six of the 800s were sold to San Diego Electric Ry. in 1942 and became 1051-1056 and designated Class 9. 7 cars went to Quebec Ry. Light & Power Co. in 1942 and became their 515 thru 521. Car 830 went to the Branford museum.

713 was built by Brill in 1908.  It was scrapped in the fall of 1941.

723 was built by Brill in 1908.  It was scrapped at an unknown date.

729 was built by Brill in 1908.  It was scrapped at an unknown date.

759 was built by Brill in 1908.  It was scrapped in the fall of 1940.

798 was built by Brill in 1908.  It was retired in the fall of 1936.

821 was built by Brill in 1908.  It was retired in 1947 and shows the change from conduit to trolley.

823 was built by Brill in 1908.  It was retired in 1947.

825 was built by Brill in 1908.  It was sold as San Diego Electric Ry 1052 and scrapped in 1947.

828 was built by Brill in 1908.  It was retired in 1947.

830 was built by Brill in 1908, #16452.  It was donated by TATS to the Branford Trolley Museum in 1948.

838 was built by Brill in 1908.  It was sold to Quebec Ry. Light & Power Co. in 1942 and was numbered in the 515 thru 521 series.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

12/24/2009

Memorial of Sts. Adam and Eve of Eden

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Let the heavens praise Thy wonders, O LORD,

Thy faithfulness in the assembly of the holy ones!

-- Psalm 89.5