Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Chicago & North Western

Electro-Motive SD18R Diesels

6624 was built in October 1959, #25600, FN 5606-3, as Southern Ry 2504, SD24.  It was renumbered 6304 in 1972.  It was retired in January 1978 and sold to Precision National Corp.  It became PNC 6304 and rebuilt in 1979 as 1802.  It was sold to C&NW as 6624 in March 1982.  It was retired  on January 28, 1992, and sold for scrap to St. Louis Auto Shredding Co.

6625 was built in December 1959, #25656, FN 5606-30, as Cincinnati New Orleans & Texas Pacific (Southern Ry) 6307, SD24.  It was retired in January 1978 and sold to PNC.  It became PNC 6307 and rebuilt in 1979 as 1807.  It was sold to C&NW as 6625 in March 1982.  It was retired on February 21, 1997, and sold to National Railway Equipment Co in February 1997.

6626 was built in December 1959, #25657, FN 5606-31, as CNOTP (Southern Ry) 6308, SD24.  It was retired in January 1978 and sold to PNC.  It became PNC 6308 and rebuilt in 1979 as 1808.  It was sold to C&NW as 6626 in March 1982.  It was retired on February 21, 1997, and sold to National Railway Equipment Co in February 1997.

6630 was built in December 1959, #25663, FN 5606-37, as CNOPT (Southern Ry) 6314, SD24.  It was retired in January 1978 and sold to PNC.  It became PNC 6314 and rebuilt in 1979 as 1814.  It was sold to C&NW as 6630 in March 1982.  It was retired on October 7, 1996, and sold to Helm Leasing Corp in November 1996.

6632 was built in December 1959, #25668, FN 5606-42, as CNOTP (Southern Ry) 6319, SD24.  It was retired in January 1978 and sold to PNC.  It became PNC 6319 and rebuilt in 1979 as 1819.  It was sold to C&NW as 6632 in March 1982 and retired February21, 1997.  It was sold as Ohio Central RR 6632 in June 1997.

6634 was built in October 1959, #25606, FN 5606-9, as Southern 2510, SD24.  It was renumbered 6329 in 1972.  It was retired in June 1978 and sold to PNC.  It became PNC 6329 and rebuilt in 1979 as 1829.  It was sold to C&NW as 6634 in March 1982 and retired on October 30, 1997.  It was sold as National Railway Equipment 6634 in October 1997 and leased as Wisconsin & Southern 6634 in 1998.  It was returned to NRE and sold as Ag Processing Inc 6634.  It was sold as DeBruce Grain Co 6634 in 2011.

6635 was built in October 1959, #25609, FN 5606-12, as Southern 2516, SD24.  It was renumbered 6332 in 1972.  It was retired in June 1978 and sold to PNC.  It became PNC 6332 and rebuilt in 1979 as 1832.  It was sold to C&NW as 6635 in March 1982 and retired on October 7, 1996.  It was sold to Helm Leasing Corp in November 1996.

6636 was built in October 1959, #25610, FN 5606-11, as Southern 2514, SD24.  It was renumbered 6333 in 1972.  It was retired in June 1978 and sold to PNC.  It became PNC 6333 and rebuilt in 1979 as 1833.  It was sold to C&NW as 6636 in March 1982 and retired on February 21, 1997.  It was sold as OCRR 6636 in June 1997 and sold as Pacific Harbor Lines 43.

6641 was built in December 1959, #25621, FN 5605-2, as New Orleans & North Eastern 6950, as SD24.  It became Southern 6344 in 1971 and sold as PNC 6344 and rebuilt in 1979 as 1844.  It was sold to C&NW as 6641 in March 1982 and sold to National Railway Equipment Co in October 1997.  It was leased as W&S 6641 in 1998 and returned to NRE.  It was sold as Ag Processing Inc 6641 and assigned as Floyd Valley Grain LLC.

6644 was built in July 1959, #25365, FN 5602-A8, as Union Pacific 407, SD24.  It was sold to PNC in October 1977 and rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen on February 12, 1980, as PNC 1848.  It was sold as C&NW 6844 on March 1982.  It was retired May 14, 1996, and sold to Helm Leasing Corp in February 1997.  It was sold to Webb Asset Management as WAMX 1801.

6647 was built in September 1959, #25385, FN 5602-A28, as UP 427, SD24.  It was sold to PNC in October 1977 and rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen on January 18, 1980, as PNC 1852.  It was sold as C&NW 6647 on March 31, 1981.  It was sold as WAMX 1802.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

2/24/2017

Memorial of Saint Adela

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Only God knows the good that can come about by reading one good Catholic book.

--St. John Bosco