Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Wabash Railroad

Diesel Switchers

2, S1, Class D-6, was built by Alco in June 1940, #69196, as New Jersey Indiana & Illinois RR 1, Class D-6.  Later it became Wabash RR 2, Class D-6, in 1961 and later retired.

51, 43 Ton, Class D-3, was built by General Electric in July 1939, #12496.  It was sold as Andrew Merrilees Ltd 51 in 1961 and leased as Lake Ontario Steel Corp 51 in January 1965.  It was returned to Merrilees in April 1967 and sold as Atlas Stainless Steel no number in April 1967.

102, SW1, Class D-6, was built by Electro-Motive on June 6, 1939, #881, FN E247-2.  It was sold as Bonhomie & Hattiesburg Southern RR 2 in 1961 and assigned as Illinois Central Gulf 621 but sold as Columbus & Greenville 521 in 1972.  It was retired in 1979.

105, SW1, Class D-6, was built by Electro-Motive on May 14, 1940, #1075, FN E311-1.  It was sold as Tulsa-Sapulpa Union RR 105 in 1960 and renumbered 101.  It was sold to LRS Companies as LRSX 101 in November 2009 and scrapped in September 2010.

108, SW1, Class D-6, was built by Electro-Motive on April 10, 1947, #4730, FN E823-1.  It was sold as TSU 108 in 1960 and renumbered 102.  It was sold as LRSX 102 in November 2009 and scrapped in September 2011.

110, SW1, Class D-6, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1949, #7741, FN E1094-2.  It became Norfolk & Western 3110 in 1965 and sold to Andersons Inc as 3110 in January 1974.

120, SW8, Class D-8, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1950, #9045, FN 4056-1.  It became N&W 3120 in 1965 and renumbered 3720 in 1983.  It was retired inApril 1985 and sold to Cycle Systems i July 1093.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co.

121, SW8, Class D-8, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1950, #9046, FN 4065-2.  It became N&W 3121 in 1965 and renumbered 3721 in 1983.  It was retired in April 1985 and traded in to Electro-Motive.  It was sold for scrap in January 1986.

123, SW8, Class D-8, was built by General Motors in January 1951, #A146, FN C106-2.  It became N&W 3123 in 1965 and retired.

125, SW8, Class D-8, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1951, #14418, FN 6280-1.  It became N&W 3125 in 1965 and was renumbered 3725 in 1983.  It was retired in April 1985 and sold to Cycle Systems in December 1985.

127, SW8, Class D-8, was built by General Motors in August 1951, #A278, FN C122-1.  It became N&W 3127 in 1965 and was renumbered 3727 in 1983.  It was retired in February 1988 and sold to Independent Locomotive Service as 1370 in March 1988.  It was then sold to Bunge Corp as 1370. 

129, SW8, Class D-8, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1953, #17590, FN 6415-2.  It became N&W 3129 in 1965 and was renumbered 3729 in 1983.  It was retired in April 1985 and sold to Cycle Systems in July 1987.

150, HH660, Class D-6, was built by Alco in March 1940, #69254.  It was retired on December 19, 1966.

312, S2, Class D-10, was built by Alco in November 1943, #70226.  It was retired.

313, S2, Class D-10, was built by Alco onApril 1944, #70245.  It was retired.

363, SW9, Class D-12, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1951, #12622, FN 6129-1.  It became N&W 3363 in 1965.

365, SW9, Class D-12, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1951, #12624, FN 6129-3.  It became N&W 3365 in 1965 and was retired in March 1984.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in August 1984.

372, SW9, Class D-12, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1952, #17580, FN 4150-1.  It became N&W 3372 in 1965 and retired in April 1985.  It was sold to Cycle Systems in July 1987.

373, SW9, Class D-12, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1952, #17581, FN 4150-2.  It became N&W 3373 in 1965 and retired in February 1988.  It was sold to Independent Locomotive Service in September 1988 and sold as Central RR of Indianapolis 1201 in April 1989.  It was sold as BDLX 1201 and resold as Luzerne & Susquehanna RR 1201 in 2007.

375, SW1200, Class D-12, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1954, #18877, FN 4243-1.  It became N&W 3375 in 1965 and sold as Akron & Barberton Belt RR 1203.

381, H10-44, Class D-10, was built by Fairbanks Morse in November 1946, #L1099,  It was scrapped.

409, LS1200, Class D-12, was built by Lima-Hamilton in November 1950, #9509.  It was rebuilt in 1962 and retired.

411, LS1200, Class D-12, was built by Lima-Hamilton in November 1950, #9511.  It was rebuilt in 1962 and retired.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

7/24/2017

Memorial of Saint Arnulf of Gruyere

<><

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Announcing the Gospel is the first and greatest act of charity.

-- St. Arnold Janssen

 

Putting dry tea bags in gym bags or smelly shoes will absorb the unpleasant odour.