Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We are free of advertising on
this site but there are costs in internet services. If you enjoy this
site, we do need support. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
Duluth South Shore & Atlantic
551, Class H, was built by Alco-Schenectady in 1912, #51418. It was scrapped in August 1944.
555, Class H-1, was built by Alco-Brooks in 1913, #53591.
707, Class F-3, was built by Alco-Brooks in 1913, #53583.
101, RS1. was built by Alco in June 1945, #73760. It became Soo Line RR 101 in January 1961. It was sold to Alco on November 13, 1963, and rebuilt by Alco in 1964. It was sold as Algers Winslow & Western 3 and resold as Naples Terminal Co 3. It became Consolidated Grain & Barge Co 3 and sold to Lake Superior Railroad Museum in January 2002. It has been restoring as DSSA 101.
102, RS1, was built by Alco in December 1946, #75215. It became Soo 102 in January 1961 and traded in to General Electric in November 1967. It was sold as Vermont RR 404 in April 1968 and resold Sabine River & Northern 104 in June 1972.
104, RS1, was built by Alco in January 1947, #75218. It brcame Soo 104 in January 1961 and rebuilt by Alco in August 1965 as AW&W 5.
106, RS1, was built by Alco in May 1947, #75389. It became Soo Line RR 106 in January 1961 and traded in to Electro-Motive in June 1971.
211, AS616, was built by Baldwin in September 1949, #74676, as Baldwin Locomotive Works 1600. It was sold to DSS&A as 211 in March 1952 and became Soo Line RR 395 in April 1962. It was retired in 1966 and scrapped.
West Duluth, MN.
The line ended at St. Ignace, MI, and was a ferry slip.
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
Memorial of Saint Antinogenes of Merida
Announcing the Gospel is the first and greatest act of charity.
-- St. Arnold Janssen
Putting dry tea bags in gym bags or smelly shoes will absorb the unpleasant odour.