Don's Rail Photos
Chicago Peoria & St. Louis
70 was built by Alco in July 1913,#53790. It was sold to Briggs & Turivas, who sold it to Ahnapee & Western on January 18, 1927. It entered service on January 8, 1927, as 74, Class R-1, and was renumbered 303, Class C-31, on January 20, 1937. On October 4, 1937, it was sold to Harry P Bourke Co as 6. It later became Escanaba & Lake Superior 18. It was scrapped at Chicago in January 1953.
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
Memorial of Saint Nicholas
The God of glory thunders.
In His temple they all cry "Glory".