Don's Rail Photos
1303, SW7u, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1950, #11663, FN 4054-6, as Illinois Central 9415. It was renumbered 415 in December 1959 and rebuilt at Paducah in June 1972 as 1303. It was sold to Paducah & Louisville as 1303 in September 1986 and to PCS Phosphates as 1303 in April 1996.
1306, NW2u, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1945, #2063, FN E597-1, as IC 9153. It was renumbered 1003 in August 1955 and rebuilt as SW13 1306 in March 1973. It was sold to PAL as 1306 in August 1986. It was sold to Atlantic Transportation Co and sold as PCSX 1306 in 1996. It was sold to R J Corman RR 1306 in 2013.
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
Memorial of Saint Elizabeth of Portugal
We must pray literally without ceasing – without ceasing – in every occurrence and employment of our lives…that prayer of the heart which is independent of place or situation, or which is rather a habit of lifting up the heart to God as in a constant communication with Him.
— St. Elizabeth Ann Seton