Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Penn Central

Electric Locomotives

4401, Class E-44, was built by General Electric in January 1961, #33947, as Pennsylvania RR 4401, Class E-44. It became PC 4401, Class E-44, in 1968 and Consolidated Railroad Corp 4401, Class E-44, in April 1976.

4402, Class E-44, was built by General Electric in January 1961, #33948, as PRR 4402, Class E-44.  It became PC 4402, Class E-44, in 1968 and Conrail 4402, Class E-44, in April 1976

4406, Class E-44, was built by General Electric in March 1961, #33952, as PRR 4406, Class E-44. It became PC 4406, Class E-44, in 1968 and Conrail 4406, Class E-44, in April 1976.

4407, Class E-44, was built by General Electric in March 1961, #33953, as PRR 4407, Class E-44.  It became PC 4407, Class E-44, in 1968 and Conrail 4407, Class E-44, in April 1976.

4414, Class E-44, was built by General Electric in July 1961, #33960, as PRR 4414, Class E-44. It became PC 4414, Class E-44, in 1968 and Conrail 4414, Class E-44, in April 1976.

4429, Class E-44, was built by General Electric in February 1962, #33975, as PRR 4429, Class E-44. It became PC 4429, Class E-44, in 1968 and Conrail 4429, Class E-44, in April 1976.

4439, Class E-44, was built by General Electric June 1962, #33986, as PRR 4439, Class E-44. It became PC 4439, Class E-44, in 1968 and Conrail 4439, Class E-44, in April 1976.

4440, Class E-44, was built by General Electric in June 1962, #33987, as PRR 4440, Class E-44.  It became PC 4440, Class E-44, in 1968 and Conrail 4440, Class E-44, in April 1976.

4444, Class E-44, was built by General Electric in September 1962, #33991, as PRR 4444, Class E-44. It became PC 4444, Class E-44, in 1968 and Conrail 4444, Class E-44, in April 1976.

 

4452, Class E-44, was built by General Electric in December 1962, #33997, as PRR 4452, Class E-44. It became PC 4452, Class E-44, in 1968 and Conrail 4452, Class E-44, in April 1976.

4462, Class E-44a, was built by General Electric in June 1963, #34008, as PRR 4462, Class E-44a. It became PC 4462, Class E-44a, as Conrail 4462, Class E-44, in April, 1976.

4463, Class E-44a, was built by General Electric in June 1963, #34009, as PRR 4463, Class E-44a.  It became PC 4463, Class E-44a, in 1968 and Conrail 4463, Class E-44, in April 1976.

4602, Class E-33, was built by General Electric in November 1956, #32546, as Virginian RR 133, EL48, Class EL-3.  It became Norfolk & Western 233 in January 1960 and became New York New Haven & Hartford 302, Class EF-4, in October 1963.  It went as PC 4602, Class E-33, in 1969 and consigned Conrail 4602, Class E-33, in April 1976.

4622, Class P-2, was built by Alco in January 1930, #67697, and General Electric #10742, as Cleveland Union Terminal 1068, Class P-1a. It was renumber in August 1936 as 218. In 1955, it was rebuilt by General Electric to New York Central 222, Class P-2b. It was renumbered 4622 in 1966 and became PC 4622 in 1968. It was retired, sold to Luntz Iron & Metal, and scrapped in February 1973.

4624, Class P-2, was built by Alco in January 1930, #67696, General Electric #10741. It was built as CUT 1067, Class P-1a, and renumbered to 217 in August, 1936. In 1955, General Electric rebuilt it as NYC 224, Class P-2b. In 1968 it was renumbered 4624 and became PC 4624, Class P-2, in 1968. It was retired February 1, 1971.

4628, Class P-2, was built by Alco in November 1929, #67681, General Electric #10726. as CUT 1052, Class P-1a.  It was renumbered 202 in August 1936. In 1955, General Electric rebuilt it as NYC 228, Class P-2a. In 1966 it was renumbered 4628, and then became PC 4628, Class P-2, in 1968. It was scrapped in January, 1973.

4631, Class P-2, was built by Alco in December 1929, #67689, General Electric #10734, as CUT 1060, Class P-1a. It was renumbered 210 in August 1936. In 1955 General Electric rebuilt it as NYC 231, Class P-2b. In 1966, it was renumbered 4631, and then it became PC 4631, Class P-2, in 1968. It was scrapped in April, 1972.

4633, Class P-2, was built by Alco in December 1929, #67692, General Electric #10737, as CUT 1063, Class P-1a, and renumbered 213 in August 1936. In 1955 it was rebuilt by General Electric as NYC 233, Class P-2b. In 1966 it was renumbered 4633, and then became PC 4633, Class P-2, in 1968.

 

4635, Class P-2, was built by Alco in December 1929, #67690, General Electric #10735, as CUT 1061, Class P-1a. It was renumbered 211 in August 1936. In 1955 it was rebuilt by General Electric as NYC 235, Class P-2b. In 1966 it was renumbered 4635, and then it became PC 4635, Class P-2, in 1968. It was scrapped in May 1973.

4638, Class P-2, was built by Alco in December 1929, #67687, General Electric #10732, as CUT 1056, Class P-1a. It was renumbered in August 1936. In 1955 General Electric rebuilt it as NYC 238, Class P-2a. In 1966 it was renumbered 4638, and then it became PC 4638, Class P-2, in 1968. It was scrapped in April, 1972.

4640, Class P-2, was built by Alco in November 1929, #67679, General Electric #10724, as CUT 1050, Class P-1a.  It was renumbered 200 in August 1936. In 1955 General Electric rebuilt it as NYC 240, Class P-2b. In 1966 it was renumbered 4640, and then became PC 4640, Class P-2, in 1968. I do not have the disposition.

4642, Class P-2, was built by Alco in November 1929, #67682, General Electric #10727, as CUT 1053, Class P-1a.  It was renumbered 203 in August 1936. In 1955 General Electric rebuilt it as NYC 242, Class P-2a. In 1966 it was renumbered 4642, and then became PC 4642, Class P-2, in 1968.

4710, Class S-2, was built by Alco in September 1906, #29945, General Electric #2110. It was built as New York Central & Hudson River 3410, Class T-2.  It was rebuilt in 1909 with a 4 wheel lead truck and reclassified. It was also renumbered 3210 in September, 1908. In October, 1917, it was again renumbered as 1110. In August 1936, it became 110. In 1966 it was renumbered 4710. In 1968 it became PC 4710, Class S-2.

4715, Class S-2, was built by Alco in October 1906, #29950, General Electric, #2115.  It was built as NYC&HR 3415, Class T-2, it was rebuilt in 1909 with a 4 wheel lead truck and reclassified. It was renumbered 3215 in September 1908, 1115 in October 1917, 115 in August 1936, and 4715 in 1966. It became PC 4715 in 1968, and is now preserved at the Illinois Railway Museum.

4731, Class S-2, was built by Alco in November 1906, #39736, General Electric #2456. It was built as NYC&HR 3431, Class T-2, it was renumbered 3231 in September 1908. It was rebuilt in 1909 and reclassified S-2. It was again renumbered 1131 in October, 1917. It was renumbered 131 in August, 1936, and again renumbered to 4731 in 1966.

4753, Class B-1, was built at Juniata and Westinghouse in June 1926, #4035-2, as Pennsylvania RR 3919, Class B-1. It was made a single unit in 1934 and had been Class BB-2 with road number B-2. It was renumber 4753 in 1966 and became PC 4753, Class B-1, in 1968.

4755, Class B-1, was built at Juniata and Allis Chalmers in November 1934, #4260, as PRR 5687, Class B-1. It was renumbered 4755 in 1966 and became PC 4755, Class B-1, in 1968.

4790, Class L-6,  was built at Juniata and General Electric in January 1932, #4256, as PRR 7826, Class L-6. It was renumbered 5939 in November 1933. In 1966 it was again renumbered to 4790. It became PC 4790, Class L-6 , in 1968.

4791, Class L-6, was built by Lima in May 1934, #7587, as PRR 5940, Class L-6a. It was renumbered 4791 in 1966 and became PC 4791, Class L-6, in 1968.

4800, Class GG-1, was built byBaldwin-General Electric in August 1934, #61816, 11646, as PRR 4899, Class GG-1. It was renumbered 4800 in September 1934 and rebuilt in June 1960. It became PC 4800, Class GG-1, in 1968 and Consolidated Railroad Corp 4800, Class GG-1, in April 1976. It is now preserved at the Pennsylvania Railroad Museum.

4805, Class GG-1, was built by General Electric in June 1935, #11692, as PRR 4805, Class GG-1.  It became PC 4805, Class GG-1, in 1968 and became Conrail 4805, Class GG-1, in April 1976.

4815, Class GG-1, was built by Baldwin-Juniata-Westinghouse in April 1935, #61840, 4285, as PRR 4815, Class GG-1. It became PC 4815, Class GG-1, in 1968.  It was scrapped.

4822, Class GG-1, was built by Baldwin-Juniata-General Electric in June 1935, #61847, 4302, as PRR 4822, Class GG-1. It became PC 4822, Class GG-1, in 1968. It became Conrail 4822, Class GG-1, in April 1976.

4837, Class GG-1, was built by Baldwin-Juniata-General Electric in July 1935, #61862, 4302, as PRR 4837, Class GG-1.  It became PC 4837, Class GG-1, in 1968.

4842, Class GG-1, was built by Juniata-Westinghouse in April 1935, #4284, as PRR 4842, Class GG-1. It became PC 4842, Class GG-1, in 1968.

4846, Class GG-1, was built by Juniata and Westinghouse in May 1935, #4290, as PRR 4846, Class GG-1.  It became PC 4846, Class GG-1, in 1968. and became Conrail 4846, Class GG-1, in April 1976.  It was rebuilt as snow melter for Amtrak and scrapped.

4858, Class GG-1, was built by Juniata-General Electric in October 1937, #4325, as PRR 4858, Class GG-1. It became PC 4858, Class GG-1 in 1968.

4859, Class GG-1, was built at Juniata-General Electric, December 1937, #4326, as PRR 4859, Class GG-1. It became PC 4859 Class GG-1 in 1968. Then it became New Jersey Dept. of Transportation 4859 in 1976. It was restored as PRR 4859 after retirement.

4862, Class GG-1, was built at Juniata-General Electric in December 1937, #4329, as PRR 4862, Class GG-1. It became PC 4862, Class GG-1, in 1968 and then became Conrail 4862, Class GG-1, in April 1976.

4864, Class GG-1, was built at Juniata-Westinghouse in January 1938, #4331, as PRR 4864, Class GG-1.  It became PC 4864, Class GG-1, in 1968 and then became Conrail 4864, Class GG-1, in April 1976.

4874, Class GG-1, was built at Juniata-Westinghouse in January 1939, #4343, as PRR 4874, Class GG-1.  It became PC 4874, GG-1. in 1968.  It became Conrail 4877, Class GG-1, in April 1976, and became NJDOT 4874, Class GG-1, in December 1976.  It was scrapped.

4877, Class GG-1,  was built as Juniata-Westinghouse in January 1939, #4346, as PRR 4877, Class GG-1. It became PC 4877 Class GG-1 in 1968 and in April 1976 it became Conrail 4877 Class GG-1. In December 1976 it became NJDOT 4877 Class GG-1. It was restored as PRR 4877 in 1981.

4880, Class GG-1, was built by Juniata-General Electric in February 1939, #4349, as PRR 4880, Class GG-1. It became PC 4880, Class GG-1, in 1968, and then became Conrail 4880, Class GG-1, in April 1976.  It became NJDOT 4880, Class GG-1, in December 1976.

4886, Class GG-1, was built by Juniata-General Electric in March 1939, #4355, as PRR 4886, Class GG-1. It became PC 4886, Class GG-1, in 1968, and it went to Conrail 4886, Class GG-1, in April 1976.

4890, Class GG-1, was built by Juniata-General Electric in March 1940, #4359. as PRR 4890, Class GG-1.  It became PC 4890, Class GG-1, in 1968 and National Railway Passenger Corp 4890 in March 1973.  It was to be renumbered 930, but not done.  It was preserved at Green Bay, WI, as PRR 4890.

4891, Class GG-1, was built by Juniata-Westinghouse in April 1940, #4361, as PRR 4891, Class GG-1. It became PC 4891, Class GG-1, in 1968.  It was scrapped.

4899, Class GG-1, was built by Juniata-Westinghouse in May 1940, #4368, as PRR 4899, Class GG-1.  It became PC 4899, Class GG-1, in1968.  It became Amtrak 902 in March 1973;  It was renumbered 4902 in June 1979 and retired in March 1982.  It was scrapped.

4903, Class GG-1, was built by Juniata-Westinghouse in June 1940, #4372, as PRR 4903, Class GG-1.  It became PC 4903, Class GG-1, in 1968 and then Amtrak 906 in March 1973.  It was renumbered 4903 in June 1979 and retired.  It was acquired by Lakeshore Railroad Historical Society and then to Age of Steam RR Museum and restored as PRR 4903.

4910, Class GG-1, was built by Juniata-General Electric in December 1941, #4379, as PRR 4910, Class GG-1.  It became PC 4910, Class GG-1, in 1968 and became Amtrak 910 in March 1973.  It was renumbered 4910 in June 1970 and sold for scrap to Naporano Iron & Metal Co in May 1982.

4911, Class GG-1, was built by Juniata-General Electric in January 1942, #4380, as PRR 4911, Class GG-1. It became PC 4911,  Class GG-1, in 1968. Then it became National Railway Passenger Corp (Amtrak) 911 in March 1973. It was renumbered back to 4911 in June 1979. It was sold for scrap to Naporano Iron & Metal Co in May 1982.

4912, Class GG-1, was built by Juniata-General Electric in January 1942, #4381, as PRR 4912, Class GG-1.  It became PC 4912, Class GG-1. in 1968.  Then it became Amtrak 912 in March 1973.  It was renumbered back to 4912 in June 1979.  It was sold for scrap in February 1983.

4913, Class GG-1, was built by Juniata-General Electric in January 1942, #4382, as PRR 4913, Class GG-1. It became PC 4913,  Class GG-1, in 1968. Then it became Amtrak 913 in March 1973. It was renumbered back to 4913 in June 1979. It was restored as PRR 4913 after retirement.

4916, Class GG-1, was built by Juniata-General Electric in June 1942, #4386, as PRR 4916, Class GG-1. It became PC 4916 Class GG-1 in 1968. In March 1973 it became Amtrak 915. It was renumbered 4915 in July 1979, and it was sold for scrap in February 1983.

4919, Class GG-1, was built by Juniata and Westinghouse in July 1942, #4389, as PRR 4919, Class GG-1. It became PC 4919 Class GG-1 in 1968. Then it became Amtrak 917 in March 1973 and renumbered 4917 in June 1979.  It is preserved at Roanoke, VA.

4925, Class GG-1, was built by Juniata and Westinghouse in August 1942, #4395, as PRR 4925, Class GG-1. It became PC 4925, Class GG-1/ in 1968. It became Amtrak 920 in March 1973. It was renumbered 4920 in June 1970 and scrapped in 1980.

4926, Class GG-1, was built by Juniata and Westinghouse in September 1942, #4396, as PRR 4926. It became PC 4926, Class GG-1. in 1968. Then it became Amtrak 921 in March 1973. It was renumber 4921 in June 1979, and sold for scrap in February 1983.

4935, Class GG-1, was built by Juniata and General Electric in April 1943, #4434, as PRR 4935, Class GG-1. It became PC 4935, Class GG-1. in 1968. Then it became Conrail 4935, Class GG-1, in April 1976. It was restored as PRR 4935 in 1979.

4976, Class E-40, was built by General Electric in May 1956, #31937, as NYNH&H 376, Class EP-5.  It became PC 4976, Class E-40, in November 1969, and Conrail 4976, Class E-40, April 1976.

4979, Class E-40, was built by General Electric in June 1956, #31940, as NYNH&H 379, Class EP-5.  It became PC 4979, Class E-40, in November 1969 and scrapped in November 1972.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

11/17/2017

Memorial of Saint Landericus of Soignies

<><

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

It is not lengthy prayers, but generous deeds that touch God's heart.

--St. Arnold Janssen