Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Consolidated Railroad Corp.

Electric Locomotives

4401, Class E-44, was built by General Electric in January 1961, #33947, as Pennsylvania RR 4401, Class E-44. It became Penn Central 4401, Class E-44, in 1968 and Conrail 4401, Class E-44, in April 1976.

4402, Class E-44, was built by General Electric in January 1961, #33948, as PRR 4402, Class E-44.  It became PC 4402, Class E-44, in 1968 and Conrail 4402, Class E-44, in April 1976.

4406, Class E-44, was built by General Electric in March 1961, #33952, as PRR 4406, Class E-44. It became PC 4406, Class E-44, in 1968 and Conrail 4406, Class E-44, in April 1976.

4407, Class E-44, was built by General Electric in March 1961, #33953, as PRR 4407, Class E-44.  It became PC 4407, Class E-44, in 1968 and Conrail 4407, Class E-44, in April 1976.

4414, Class E-44, was built by General Electric in July 1961, #33960, as PRR 4414, Class E-44. It became PC 4414, Class E-44, in 1968 and Conrail 4414, Class E-44, in April 1976.

4429, Class E-44, was built by General Electric in February 1962, #33975, as PRR 4429, Class E-44. It became PC 4429, Class E-44, in 1968 and Conrail 4429, Class E-44, in April 1976.

4439, Class E-44, was built by General Electric June 1962, #33986, as PRR 4439, Class E-44. It became PC 4439, Class E-44, in 1968 and Conrail 4439, Class E-44, in April 1976.

4440, Class E-44, was built by General Electric in June 1962, #33987, as PRR 4440, Class E-44.  It became PC 4440, Class E-44, in 1968 and Conrail 4440, Class E-44, in April 1976.

4444, Class E-44, was built by General Electric in September 1962, #33991, as PRR 4444, Class E-44. It became PC 4444, Class E-44, in 1968 and Conrail 4444, Class E-44, in April 1976.

 

4452, Class E-44, was built by General Electric in December 1962, #33997, as PRR 4452, Class E-44. It became PC 4452, Class E-44, in 1968 and Conrail 4452, Class E-44, in April 1976.

4462, Class E-44a, was built by General Electric in June 1963, #34008, as PRR 4462, Class E-44a. It became PC 4462, Class E-44a, as Conrail 4462, Class E-44, in April, 1976.

4463, Class E-44a, was built by General Electric in June 1963, #34009, as PRR 4463, Class E-44a.  It became PC 4463, Class E-44a, in 1968 and Conrail 4463, Class E-44, in April 1976.

4602, Class E-33, was built by General Electric in November 1956, #32546, as Virginian RR 133, EL48, Class EL-3.  It became Norfolk & Western 233 in January 1960 and became New York New Haven & Hartford 302, Class EF-4, in October 1963.  It became PC 4602, Class E-33, in 1969 and consigned Conrail 4602, Class E-33, in April 1976.

4608, Class E-33, was built by General Electric in January 1957, #32552, as Vgn 139, EL54, Class EL-3.  It became N&W 239 in January 1960 and became NYNH&H 308, Class EF-4, in October 1963.  It became PC 4608, Class E-33, in 1969 and consigned Conrail 4608, Class E-33, in April 1976.

4740, Class E-10b, was built by General Electric in July 1952, #31136, as Niagara Junction Ry 14.  It became Conrail  4740, Class E-10b, in April 1976.

4753, Class E-10b, was built by General Electric in July 1952, #31139, as NJRy 17.  It became Conrail 4753, Class E-10b, in April 1976.

4755, Class E-10b, was built by General Electric in August 1952, #31141, as NJRy 19.  It became Conrail 4755, Class E-10b, in April 1976.

4800, Class GG-1, was built by Baldwin and General Electric in August 1934, #61816, 11646, as PRR 4899, Class GG-1. It was renumbered 4800 in September 1934 and rebuilt in June 1960. It became PC 4800, Class GG-1, in 1968 and Conrail 4800, Class GG-1, in April 1976. It is now preserved at the Pennsylvania Railroad Museum.

4805, Class GG-1, was built by General Electric in June 1935, #11692, as PRR 4805, Class GG-1.  It became PC 4805, Class GG-1, in 1968 and became Conrail 4805, Class GG-1, in April 1976.

4815, Class GG-1, was built by Baldwin-Juniata-Westinghouse in April 1935, #61840, 4285, as PRR 4815, Class GG-1. It became PC 4815, Class GG-1, in 1968 and Conrail 4815, Class GG-1, in April 1976.

4822, Class GG-1, was built by Baldwin-Juniata-General Electric in June 1935, #61847, 4302, as PRR 4822, Class GG-1. It became PC 4822, Class GG-1, in 1968 and Conrail 4822, Class GG-1, in April 1976.

4846, Class GG-1, was built by Juniata and Westinghouse in May 1935, #4290, as PRR 4846, Class GG-1.  It became PC 4846, Class GG-1, in 1968. and became Conrail 4846, Class GG-1, in April 1976.  It was rebuilt as snow melter for Amtrak and scrapped.

4858, Class GG-1, was built by Juniata and General Electric in October 1937, #4325, as PRR 4858, Class GG-1. It became PC 4858, Class GG-1 in 1968.

4859, Class GG-1, Juniata-General Electric, December 1937, #4326, as PRR 4859, Class GG-1. It became PC 4859 Class GG-1 in 1968. Then it became New Jersey Dept. of Transportation 4859 in 1976. It was restored as PRR 4859 after retirement.

4862, Class GG-1, was built at Juniata-General Electric in December 1937, #4329, as PRR 4862, Class GG-1. It became PC 4862, Class GG-1, in 1968 and then became Conrail 4862, Class GG-1, in April 1976.

4864, Class GG-1, was built at Juniata-Westinghouse in January 1938, #4331, as PRR 4864, Class GG-1.  It became PC 4864, Class GG-1, in 1968 and then became Conrail 4864, Class GG-1, in April 1976.

4874, Class GG-1, was built at Juniata-Westinghouse in January 1939, #4343, as PRR 4874, Class GG-1.  It became PC 4874, GG-1. in 1968.  It became Conrail 4877, Class GG-1, in April 1976, and became NJDOT 4874, Class GG-1, in December 1976.  It was scrapped.

4877, Class GG-1, was built at Juniata-Westinghouse in January 1939, #4346, as PRR 4877, Class GG-1. It became PC 4877 Class GG-1 in 1968 and in April 1976 it became Conrail 4877 Class GG-1. In December 1976 it became NJDOT 4877 Class GG-1. It was restored as PRR 4877 in 1981.

4880, Class GG-1, was built at Juniata-General Electric in February 1939, #4349, as PRR 4880, Class GG-1. It became PC 4880, Class GG-1, in 1968.

4886, Class GG-1, was built at Juniata-General Electric in March 1939, #4355, as PRR 4886, Class GG-1. It became PC 4886, Class GG-1, in 1968, and it went to Conrail 4886, Class GG-1, in April 1976.

4891, Class GG-1, was built by Juniata and Westinghouse in April 1940, #4361, as PRR 4891, Class GG-1. It became PC 4891, Class GG-1, in 1968.

4935, Class GG-1, was built by Juniata and General Electric in April 1943, #4434, as PRR 4935, Class GG-1. It became PC 4935, Class GG-1. in 1968. Then it became Conrail 4935, Class GG-1, in April 1976. It was restored as PRR 4935 in 1979.

4976, Class E-40, was built by General Electric in May 1956, #31937, as NYNH&H 376, Class EP-5.  It became PC 4976, Class E-40, in November 1969, and Conrail 4976, Class E-40, April 1976.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

4/6/2017

Memorial of Blessed Notkar Balbulus

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

Lord, help me to make time today to serve You in those who are most in need of encouragement or assistance.

-- St. Vincent de Paul