Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Sacramento Northern RR

Electric Locomotives

 

404 was built by the Northern Electric Ry in 1908 as 1004. It became SN 1004 in 1918. It was renumbered 404 in 1930 and was scrapped in 1950.

410 was built by NERy in 1911 as 1010. It became SN 1010 in 1918. It was renumbered 410 in 1930 and was scrapped in 1954.

420 was built by NERy in 1915 as 1020. It became SN 1020 in 1918 and was renumbered 420 in 1930. It was sold to Caldor Lumber Co in 1952 and dieselized it for use at their mill in Diamond Springs, CA. It was later sold to Alaska Junk in Portland, OR, and believed it was scrapped.

430 was built by General Electric in September 1918, #5130, as 1030. It was renumbered 440 in 1930 and was scrapped in 1957.

440 was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse on June 12, 1918, #48587, as 1040. It was renumbered 440 in December 1928 and was scrapped in August 1955.

442 was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse in January 1920, #52928, as 1042. It was renumbered 442 in 1928 and was scrapped in August 1955.

601 and 602 were built by Holman in 1912 as Oakland Antioch & Eastern 101 and 102. In 1920 they became San Francisco-Sacramento RR 101 and 102, and then SN 601 and 602 in 1928. They were retired in 1948 and became maintenance of way cars MW82 and MW83. MW83 (602) is now at Rio Vista Junction.

603 was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse on March 2, 1912, #37514, as Oakland Antioch & Eastern 103. In January 1920 it became San Francisco-Sacramento RR 103, and then SN 603 in December 1934. In June 1953 it was renumbered 643 and sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in December 1955.

604 was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse on February 1, 1913, #39278, as OA&E 104. In January 1920 it became SF-SRR 104, and then SN 604 in December 1934. In July 1953 it was renumber 644 and sold in for scrap in December 1955.

605 was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse on July 21, 1913, #40265, as OA&E 105. In January 1920 it became SF-SRR 105. 605 was rebuilt in 1924 and became SN 605 in April 1934. It was renumbered 645 in July 1953 and sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in December 1955.

606 was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse on July 21, 1913, #40266, as OA&E 106. In January1920 it became SF-SRR 106. It became SN 606 in May 1934 and renumber 646 in June 1953.  It was sold for scrap inDecember 1954..

651 was built by General Electric in August 1923, #9119, as 1051. It was renumbered in 1930. Disposition is unknown.

652 was built by General Electric in June, 1928, #10607, as 1052. It was renumbered in 1930 and is preserved at Rio Vista, CA.

653 was built by General Electric in June 1928, #10608, as 1053. It was renumbered in 1930 and is now preserved at Perris, CA.

654 was built by General Electric in March 1930, #10609. It is now preserved at Rio Vista, CA.

660 was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse on July 13, 1927, #59957, as 1060. It was renumbered to 660 in December 1928 and sold for scrap in February 1957.

661 was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse on July 13, 1927, #59958, as 1061. It was renumbered to 661 in December 1928 and sold for scrap in February 1957.

670 was built by General Electric in May 1921, #8438, as Tidewater Southern Ry 106. It was sold to the SN as 670 in 1948 and scrapped in 1956.

1000 was built by Northern Electric Ry in 1906 as NERy 1000.  It became SN 1000 in 1918 and sold and rebuilt as Petaluma & Santa Rosa Ry 506.  It was scrapped on March 15, 1947.

 

Thanks to Bill Shidden, Joseph A. Strapac, Joe Thompson, Grant Vogel.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

2/1/2015

Memorial of Blessed Anthony Manzi

Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

By reason of His immensity, God is present everywhere; but there are two places where He dwells in a particular manner.  One is in the highest heavens, where He is present by that glory which He communicates to the blessed; the other is on earth -- within the humble soul that loves Him.

--St. Alphonsus Liguori