Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We are free of advertising on
this site but there are costs in internet services. If you enjoy this
site, we do need support. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
10, 70 Ton, was built by General Electric in March 1952, #31284, as Oregon Pacific & Eastern 10. It transferred as G-P 10 in May 1965 and sold as Modesto & Empire Traction Co 607 in 1978. It was retired in 2009 and was sold in 2011 to Mobil Grain Ltd as Last Mountain Ry MGLX 607.
20, 44 Ton, was built by Plymouth in October 1942, #4426, for Pennsylvania Ordinance Works. It went to U S Army and then to United States Steel Corp. It was sold to Cole-Layer-Trumble Co in 1954 and sold as Pittsburgh Allegheny & McKees Rocks RR 3. It was sold as G-P 20 in 1962.
26, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in June, 1947, #4721, FN E820-25, as Union Pacific 1075. It was retired in February 1975 and sold it to Peaker Services on December 4, 1979. They rebuilt it in 1981 as their 1, and sold it as Marinette Tomahawk & Western 81 in April, 1981. It was sold as Nekoosa Paper Products Co 26 and became G-P 26 in 1996. It became Domtar Corp 26 in 2001.
101, SW1200. was built by Electro-Motive in November 1954, #20049, FN 4284-9, as Chicago Milwaukee St Paul & Pacific 2056, Class 12E-S. It was renumbered 608 in 1959 and retired in March 1984. It was sold to Wilson Rail and sold as G-P 101. It was resold to Rail Switching Service as RSSX 101.
1001, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1949, #10598, FN E6036-1, as Arkansas & Louisiana Missouri 10. It became Arkansas Louisiana & Mississippi 1001 and later was sold as G-P 1001 in 1996 and became Domtar 1001.
1201, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1954, #19661, FN 4277-1, as Coos Bay Lumber Co 1201. It became G-P 1201 in 1956. In 1972 it was sold as United States Sugar Co 1201 and sold as Larry's Truck Equipment Co 1201.
1830, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1951, #9663, FN 5069-3, as Central of Georgia 122, Class D-2. It was renumbered 8219 in 1971 and sold as Chattahoochee Industrial RR 1830. It was transferred as G-P 1830 in 2001.
No number, 44 Ton, was built by General Electric.
No number, 45 Ton was built by General Electric in April 1952, #31301, as Omaha Public Power District 2. It was sold as G-P no number and sold as Gunderson Rail Car Services Inc no number.
WebWork by rinity
Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Memorial of Saint Kennocha of Fife
Apart from the cross, there is no other ladder by which we may get to heaven.
— St. Rose of Lima