Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We are free of advertising on
this site but there are costs in internet services. If you enjoy this
site, we do need support. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
Oregon Pacific RR
KT 20, GM20, was built by Davenport in 1941, #2359, as United States Army 7706. It was sold as Southern Pacific MW570 and sold to Schnitzer Steel Products. It was sold to Samuels Steel in about 1978 and became Kellogg Terminal 20. It was swapped to Pacific Northwest Chapter, National Railway Historical Society in 2003 for a caboose, but it was apparently not used. Samuels wanted to return the engine but it was refused. It is now languising.
100, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1952, #16899, FN 6399-1, as Portland Ry & Terminal Div 100. It became East Portland Traction Co 100 in 1991 and merged as OPR 100 on January 1, 1997. It was never relettered apparently.
101, 80 Ton, was built by General Electric in February 1956, #32395, as Pacific Lumber Co 101. It was retired in 1992 and purchased by Samuels on June 13, 1994. It was never relettered and is a parts engine.
102, 80 Ton, was built by General Electric in February 1956, #32413, as PLCo 102. It was retired in 1992 and purchased by Samuels on June 13, 1994. It was leased to Columbia Business Park on January 23, 1995, and sold as CBPX 102 on October 29, 1997.
187, NW5, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1946, #3480, FN E687-2, as Great Northern 187, Class RS-2. It became Burlington Northern 987, Class NW-5, in 1970 and retired in July 1982. It was sold as Pacific Transportation Services 1001 in August 1982 and resold to Pete Replinger as 187. It was sold as OPC 187 and is stored.
500, 80 Ton, was built by General Electric as a United States Army diesel. It was sold as OPR 500 in 1994 and served as a leasor. It had mechanical problems in the late 1990s and stored for parts.
501, 80 Ton, was built by General Electric as a United States Army diesel. It was sold to Bob Steele & Associates in 1989 and rebuilt with parts from Oregon Coastline Express 110 and became OCE 700 "Lil Toot Toot". It was sold as OPR 501 on March 2, 1999, and leased to CDL Pacific Grain Terminal.
602, SW8, was built by Electro-Motive on June 1952, #17230, FN 6443-2, as Bamberger RR 602. It was sold as Yreka Western 602 in 1958 and transferred as Oregon Pacific & Eastern 602 in 1978. It was sold to Oregon Pacific RR 602 in 1994 but never relettered. It was sold to Western Rail Inc as WRIX 602 in July 2010.
801, SW900, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1953, #18784, FN 4232-1, as Cedar Rapids & Iowa City 91, SW8. It was rebuilt as SW900 in 1990 and sold as OPR 801 in 2008.
EPTC 802, SW8, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1954, #19495, FN 4246-1, as Southern Pacific 4622, Class DS-304. It was reclassified Class DS-604 in 1963 and renumbered 1127, Class ES408-4, in 1965. It was sold as Lewis & Clark Ry 81 in 1984 and sold as EPTC 802 in 1996. It in the progress of rebuilding and renumbering as OPR 1127.
803, SW8, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1953, #17160, FN 4165-1, as Texas & New Orleans 13, Class DS-302. It was reclassified Class DS-602, in 1963, and became SP 1105, Class ES408-2, in 1966. It was sold as LINC 80 in 1984 and sold as EPTC 803 in 1996. It became OPR 803 in 1997 and sold as Western Rail 803 in June 2010.
1413, GMD1u, was built by General Motors in 1959, #A1708, FN C258-12, as Canadian National 1045, Class GR-12t. It was rebuilt with four wheel trucks in 1989 and renumbered 1413, Class GR-412a. It was sold as OPR 1413 in 2010.
1810, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1951, #15691, FN 7012-1, as United States Army 1821. It became Alaska RR 1821 in 1969 and rebuilt as 1810 by Paducah in 1977. It was sold to Nevada Industrial Switching as 1810 in 1996 and sold as OPR 1810 "Eileen Samuels" in 1999. It was sold to Archer Daniels Midland as SFGX 1810 in November 2007.
128 "Santa Rosa" was built by Pullman in 1917 as El Paso & Southwestern 500. It became Southern Pacific 128 "Santa Rosa" in 1924 and rebuilt in 1937. It was sold as Yreka Western 68 on March 18, 1968, and was transferred as Kyle Ry 13 in May 1993. It was sold to an individual in 2004 and moved to Port of Redwood City. It was repainted as Pullman and renumbered RPCX 415, "Niles". It was sold to Oregon Pacific RR as 128 "Santa Rosa" in 2011.
Samuels Pacific Industries
45, 45 Ton, was built by General Electric. The history is unknown up to the period when it was sold at a scrap yard. One of the engines was missing when it was purchased by SPI in 1988 and a crane was added where the engine should have been. It was stored after 1992.
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
Memorial of Saint Ceraunus of Paris
All the science of the Saints is included in these two things:
To do, and to suffer. And whoever had done these two things best, has made
himself most saintly. — Saint Francis de Sales
All the science of the Saints is included in these two things: To do, and to suffer. And whoever had done these two things best, has made himself most saintly.
— Saint Francis de Sales