Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
Ferrocarril Nacional de Chiriqui
FNC operated both passenger and freight service between LaConcepcion and Puerto Armuelles and freight service between David and Pedregal on the Pacific.
105 was built by Edwards.
Isthmian Canal Commission
203 was built by Alco-Cooke in January 1906, #39094. It was sold to Equitable Equipment Co and sold as W. T. Carter & Brother Lumber Co 201 in 1922. It was transferred as Moscow Camden & San Augustine 201 in March 1929 and donated to Grisby Foundation in 1970. It was leased as Scott & Bearskin RR 201 and later sold to Eureka Springs & North Arkansas as 201 in 1981.
242 was built by Alco-Cooke in 1907, #39153. It was transferred as Alaska Engineering Commission 242 in 1915 and became Alaska RR 242 in 1923. It was wrecked in 1923 and scrapped in 1930.
279 was built by Alco-Cooke in January 1907, #39189. It was sold through Equitable Equipment Co and became Dardanelle & Russellville 10 in 1921. It was retired in 1957.
802 was built by Davenport in December 1907, #768. It was transferred as Alaska Engineering Commission 6 in 1917 and became Alaska RR 6. It was renumbered 1 and displayed in October 1947.
Panama Canal Commission
9, 55 Ton Mule, was built by Mitsubishi in 1964. It was retired.
Panama Canal Railway
1858, F40PHu, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1980, #796391-12, as National Railway Passenger Corp 358. It was leased as Florida Fun Train 358 and returned as Amtrak 358. It was then rebuilt as PCRy 1858.
1860, F40PHu, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1981, #807050-14, as Amtrak 374. It was leased as FFT 374 and retired as Amtrak 374. It was then rebuilt as PCRC 1860.
401, 95 Ton, was built by General Electric in June 1940, #12582.
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
Memorial of Saint Aemilian of Cyzicus
The important thing is not to think much but to love much; and so do that which best stirs you to love.
-- St. Teresa of Avila