Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We are free of advertising on
this site but there are costs in internet services. If you enjoy this
site, we do need support. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
Black River RR System
Belvidere & Delaware River RR
780, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1950, #8879, FN 5010-8, as Chicago & Eastern Illinois 210. It was renumbered 75 in 1967 and became Louisville & Nashville 394, Class GP-9 in 1969. It was sold as Amtrak 780 and sold as Black River & Western RR 780. It was transferred as BDRV 780 in 1996.
1849, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1955, #20310, FN 5384-6, as Northern Pacific 223. It became Burlington Northern 1849, Class GP-9, in 1970. It was sold to Chrome Locomotive in September 1983 and as Green Mountain RR 1849 in March 1984. It was sold as BDRV 1849 in August 1997.
1856, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1955, #20900, FN 5415-8, as New York Central 5911, Class DRS-9b. It was renumbered 7311, Class ERS-17, in 1966 and became Penn Central 7311, Class ERS-17, in 1968. It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 7311, Class GP-9, and rebuilt at Paducah in 1978 as 7566, Class GP-10. It was sold as New England Southern 566 and resold as BDRV 566 in 2007. It was renumbered 1856 in 2011.
1889, GP9u, was built by General Motors in May 1954, #A570, FN C174-2, as Toronto Hamilton & Buffalo 402. It was rebuilt as Canadian Pacific 1689, Class DS-17, in February 1988 and sold to J&L Consulting as JLCX 1689. It was sold as BDRV 1889 in August 2011.
474 was built as New York Central 21541, Class N7A. It became Penn Central 21541, Class N7A, in 1968 and became Consolidated Railroad Corp 21541, Class N7A, in April 1976. It was sold as BDRV 474.
Black River & Western RR
1, 12 Ton, was built by Mack Trucks in 1935, #171008, as Crucible Steel Co no number. It was sold as Bigelow-Sanford Carpet Co no number and sold as BR&W 1.
14 was built by H K Porter in August 1920, #6260, as Mesta Machine Works 5. It was sold to Birmingham Rail & Locomotive Co in January 1932 and sold as Brooklyn Eastern District Terminals 14 on February 18, 1935. It was sold to Railtours in 1964 as Maryland & Pennsylvania 14 and resold as BR&W 14 in 1965. In 1993 it was sold to Ulster & Delaware RR Historical Society and is being restored as BEDT 14.
41, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1950, #9608, FN 6114-A2, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 307L, Class 300, F7A. It was renumbered in November 1952 as 326L, Class 325, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2419, Class 2417, on March 3, 1978. It was retired on June 27, 1984, and sold to General Electric. It was later sold on Blue Mountain & Reading on July 11, 1984, and later BR&W as 41. It was later scrapped in 1995.
42, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1951, #13788, FN 3048-A2, as AT&SF 252C, Class 200. It was renumbered 282C in 1951 and renumbered 252C in 1953. It was rebuilt at Cleburne in February 1978 as 2421, Class 2417. It was sold to Blue Mountain & Reading and resold as BR&W 42. It was sold as Maryland & Delaware 2632.
50, 20 Ton, was built by Davenport in April 1941, #2355, as U S Army 7668. It was sold to Trap Rock Industries Co no number and then as BR&W 50 in 1980. It was later removed.
56, T6, was built by Alco in March 1958, #83860, as Pennsylvania RR 8427, Class AS-10a. It was renumbered 9847 in 1966 and became Penn Central 9847, Class AS-10a, in 1968. It later became Consolidated Railroad Corp 9847, Class T-6, in April 1976 and was sold to Naporano Iron & Metal as 1000 in June 1976. It was leased to Raritan River Steel Co as L-3 and later sold to BR&W as 56. It was then sold to West Jersey RR as 56 in 1994 and then to Vandalia RR as 56 in April 1995. It then was transferred to Pioneer Railcorp as 101 and sold as Georges Creek RR 101 in March 2008..
57, RS1, was built by Alco in December 1948, #76216, as Washington Terminal Co 57. It was sold in January 1971 as New Hope & Ivyland 57 and then as BR&W 57 in 1974. It was sold as East Penn Ry 57 in 1997.
60 was built by Alco-Schenectady in September 1937, #69201, as Great Western Ry 60. It was sold as BR&W 60 in August 1963.
148 was built by Alco-Richmond in April 1920, #61769, as Florida East Coast 148. It was sold as United States Sugar Co 148 and sold as BR&W 148 in 1968. It was sold as Morristown & Erie 148 in 1974. It was sold to D M Brown in Michigan in 1988 and moved there in 1985. It was stored there and then sold to Denver & Rio Grande RR Historical Foundation in 2005. It was never restored and resold back to U S Sugar in 2016. It is to be restored for service on their rails as well as their Central Florida Express. Colorado.
204, RS1, was built by Alco in June 1947, #75390, as Minneapolis & St Louis 547. It was renumbered 219 in March 1956 and sold as Sydney & Louisburg 204 in 1960. It became Devco Ry 204 in Septembeer 1967 and sold as BR&W 204 in 1980.
400, 44 Ton, was built by General Electric in December 1950, #30854, as Long Island RR 400, Class GS-4. It was sold to BR&W as 400 in November 1963 and sold to Stephen Bogen in 1966. It was sold to Valley RR of Connecticut as 400 in 1966 and renumbered as 0800, Class DEY-4, in 1973.
400, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive on February 12, 1943, #2384, FN E592-1, as Port Everglades Belt Line RR 400. It was sold as BR&W 400 in April 1968 and later sold as Garvey International Inc 400.
565 was built by Alco-Schenectady in September 1908, #45528, as Delaware Lackawanna & Western 565. It was sold in 1936 as Dansville & Mount Morris 565. It was retired in 1961 and sold as BR&W 565. It was then sold through several individuals from 1968 through 1985 and ended at the Steamtown Foundation.
752, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1956, #21427, FN 5425-11, as Northern Pacific 255. It becameBurlington Northern 1879, Class GP-9, in 1970 and sold to Chrome Locomotive Co in September 1983. It was sold as Clarendon & Pittsford 752 in November 1983 and later resold as BR&W 752.
780, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1950, #8879, FN 5010-8, as Chicago & Eastern Illinois 210. It was renumbered 75 in 1967 and became Louisville & Nashville 394, Class GP-9 in 1969. It was sold as Amtrak 780 and sold as BR&W 780. It was transferred as Belvidere & Delaware River RR 780 in 1996.
1554, RS3, was built by Alco in April 1953, #80271, as Central RR of New Jersey 1554, Class FPSD-46. It was sold as BR&W 1554 in 1975 and sold to Hawk Mountain Chapter NRHS in 1984. It was restored as CNJ 1554 in July 1985.
4666 was built by Brill in June 1930, #22848, as Pennsylvania RR 4666, Class OEG-415. It was rebuilt in 1942 and sold in 1970 as New Hope & Ivyland 4666. It was sold as BR&W 4666 in 1975 and later sold as Allentown & Auburn RR 4666 in April 2016.
7079, 65 Ton, was built by General Electric in April 1941, #13035, as U S Army 7079. It was sold as BR&W 7079 in November 1970 and resold as Octoraro Ry 9 in 1979.
M-55, Model 55, Brill in 1930, #22880, as Sperry Rail Service 116. It was renumbered 121 in June 1935 and sold as Remington Arms 121 in June 1953. It was sold as Valley RR 55 and sold to Edwards Railway Motor Co. It was sold as BR&W 55 in 2003 and leased as Arizona Eastern RR M-55 between October 2005 until July 2006.
(782), GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1950, #10546, FN 5000-6, as Nashville Chattanooga & Saint Louis 705, Class GP-7. It became Louisville & Nashville 1705, Class GP-7N, and renumbered 495, Class GP-7, in 1965, It was sold as Amtrak 782 and resold to BR&W for parts. It was then sold to Vintage Locomotives Inc as VLIX 782.
WebWork by rinity
Memorial of Saint Gaudentia of Rome
Accustom yourself continually to make many acts of love, for they enkindle and melt the soul.
---St. Teresa of Avila
There are at least 6 people in the world who look exactly like you.
There's a 9% chance that you'll meet one of them in your lifetime.