Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Erie Lackawanna

 

Electro-Motive GP7 Diesels

1201, Class MFSE-15, was built in August 1950, #11824, as Erie RR 1201, Class MFSE-15.  It became EL 1201, Class MFSE-15, in 1960 and became  Consolidated Railroad Corp 5931, Class GP-7, in April 1976.  It was retired.

1203, Class MFSE-15D, was built in October 1950, #11835, as Erie RR 1203, Class MFSE-15a.  It became EL 1203, Class MFSE-15D, in 1960 and Conrail 5933, Class GP-7, in April 1976.  It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen on October 18, 1978, as 5458, Class GP-8, and was retired on April 11, 1991.

1206, Class MFSE-15D, was built in October 1950, #11838, as Erie 1206, Class MFSE-15D.  It became EL 1506, Class MFSE-15D, in 1960 and Conrail 5936, Class GP-7. om April 1976.  It was rebuilt at Silvis in December 1978 as 5446, Class GP-8. and retired on April 11, 1991.

1207, Class MFSE-15D, was built in October 1950, #11839, as Erie 1207, Class MFSE-15a.  It became EL 1207, Class MFSE-15D, in 1960 and Conrail 5937, Class GP-7, in April 1976.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on December 19, 1978, as 5447, Class GP-8.  It was retired on April 11, 1991, and sold as Central Michigan RR 9210,  It was sold in 2002.

1212, Class MFSE-15D, was built in October 1950, #12006, as Erie 1212, Class MFSE-15D.  It became EL 1212, Class MFSE-15D, in 1960 and Conrail 5942, Class GP-7, in April 1976.  It was traded in to General Electric in January 1983 and scrapped at Pielet Brothers in 1984.

1215, Class MFSE-15D, was built in December 1950, #12009, as Erie 1215, Class MFSE-15D.  It became EL 1215, Class MFSE-15D, in 1960 and Conrail 5945, Class GP-9, in April 1976.  It was traded in to General Electric In January 1983.

1223, Class MFSE-15D, was built in December 1950, #12017, as Erie 1223, Class MFSE-15a.  It became EL 1223, Class MFSE-15D, in 1960 and Conrail 5961, Class GP-7, in April 1976.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on December 27, 1978, as 5443, Class GP-8, and was retired on April 11, 1991.

1231, Class MFSE-15, was built in April 1952, #16175, as Erie 1231, Class MFSE-15.  It became EL 1231, Class MFSE-15, in 1960 and Conrail 5969, Class GP-7, in April 1976.

1233, Class MFSE-15, was built in April 1952, #16177, as Erie 1233, Class MFSE-15. It became EL 1233, Class MFSE-15, in 1960 but was not relettered for some time. In April 1976 it became Conrail 5971, Class GP-7.

1237, Class MFSE-15, was built in September 1952, #16929, as Erie 1237, Class MFSE-15.  It became EL 1237, Class MFSE-15, in 1960 and Conrail 5975, Class GP-7, in April 1976.  It was traded in to General Electric in January 1983.

1275, Class MFSE-15D-4, was built in April 1952, #15717, as Delaware Lackawanna & Western 956.  It became EL 1275, Class MFSE-15D-4, in 1960 and Conrail 5990, Class GP-7, in April 1976.

1276, Class MFSE-15D-4, was built in April 1952, #15718, as DL&W 957.  It became EL 1276, Class MFSE-15D-4, in 1960 and Conrail 5991, Class GP-7, in April 1976.  It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen on December 18, 1978, as 5461, Class GP-8, and was retired on April 11, 1991.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in 1991.

1278, Class MFSE-15D-4, was built in April 1962, #15720, as DL&W 959.  It became EL 1278, Class MFSE-15D-4, in 1960 and Conrail 5993, Class GP-7, in April 1976,  It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in November 1978 as 5460, Class GP-8, and retired on April 11, 1991.  It was sold as Lehigh Stone Co 5460 and became Vulcan Materials Co 5460.

1281, Class MFSE-15D, was built in April 1952, #15723, as DL&W 962.  It became EL 1281, Class MFSE-15D-4, in 1960 and Conrail 5996, Class GP-7, in April 1976.  It was traded in to General Electric.

1405, Class MPSE-15-6, was built in February 1953, #17890, as DL&W 966.  It became EL 1405, Class MPSE-15-6, in 1960 and Conrail 5925, Class GP-7. in April 1976

1407, Class MPSE-15-6, was built in February 1953, #17892, as DL&W 968.  It became EL 1407, Class MPSE-15-6, in 1960 and Conrail 5927, Class GP-7, in April 1976, It was rebuilt at Paducah as 5726, Class GP-8, in November 1976 and was renumbered 5406 in 1977.  It was sold for scrap to Pielet Brothers.

.

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

11/22/2011

Memorial of Sts. Philemon and Apphia of Phrygia

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Disorder in society is the result of disorder in the family.

--St. Angela Merici