Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We are free of advertising on
this site but there are costs in internet services. If you enjoy this
site, we do need support. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
Dardanelle & Russellville RR
8 was built by Cooke Locomotive in February 1888, #1861, as Denver Texas & Fort Worth 9. It became Fort Worth & Denver City 114 in 1890 and sold as Dardanelle & Russellville 8 in September 1907. It was sold to Twentieth Century Fox for movies in 1944 and sold as Shortline Enterprises 8 in February 1971. It was operated as Virginia & Truckee RR 28 in 1975 and later stored as Nevada State Railroad Museum 8.
9 was built by Baldwin in 1884, #7469, as New Orleans & Northeastern 232. It was rebuilt in 1904 and sold as D&R 9 in 1918. It was rebuilt in 1950 and sold to MidContinent Railway Museum in 1963.
10 was built by Alco-Cooke in January 1907, #39189, as Isthmian Canal Commission 278. It was sold through Equitable Equipment Co and became D&R 10 in 1921. It was retired in 1956 and put at a park in Shreveport, LA.
11 was built by Alco-Schenectady in September 1901, #25088, as Missouri-Kansas-Texas 444, It was renumbered 402 and then 931, and finally 1205. It was then sold to Rockdale Sandow & Southern 4 and then as D&R 11. It was scrapped in 1955.
5, XL, was built by Plymouth as Bois d'Arc & Southern Ry with no number known. It was sold as RS&S 5 in 1946 and resold as D&R 5 in 1949.
12, 45 Ton, was built by General Electric in May 1955, #32337.
14, SC, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1937, #711, as Missouri Pacific 9001. It was sold as D&R 14 on December 8, 1959, and went to Illinois Railway Museum.
15, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1949, #8613, as Galveston Wharves Co 201. It was sold as D&R 15 on April 7, 1967.
17, SW7, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1950, #10526, as Chicago Heights Terminal Transfer RR 132. It was renumbered 1208 in 1967 and became Chicago & Eastern Illinois 1208. It then became Missouri Pacific 1208 in 1976 and sold as D&R 17,
100 and 101 had Fox trucks.
63, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1953, #18298, as Kirby Lumber Co 1000. It was sold to East Camden & Highland RR as 63 in 1983 and later transferred to OUCH as 63 in November 1990.
64, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1939, #868, as Great Northern 5309. Class SW-4. It was renumbered 109 in 1943 and became Burlington Northern 457, Class NW-2, in 1970. It was retired in August 1983 and sold to Erman Corp in September 1983. It was resold to EACH as 64 in March 1985 and transferred to OUCH as 64 in November 1990. It was wrecked in April 1998..
1151, GMD1m, was built by General Motors in October 1959, #A1748, as Canadian National 1051, Class GR-12w. It was rebuilt with four wheel trucks in 1986 and renumbered 1151. In February 1999 it was sold to the D&R and assigned to the OUCH as 1151. In March 2001 it was shipped to Pennsylvania and painted as Central Columbiana & Pennsylvania 1151. It was returned to OUCH in 2006.
1155, GMD1m, was built by General Motors in October 1959, #A1752, as CN 1051, Class GR-12w. It was rebuilt with four wheel trucks and renumbered 1155, Class GR-12t, in 1991. It was retired on October 9, 1998, and in February 1999 it was sold to the D&R and assigned to OUCH as 1155. It was transferred to CC&P in June 2002 and returned to OUCH in 2006.
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
Memorial of Our Lady of Sorrows
Patience smooths away lots of difficulties.
---St. John Bosco