Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We are free of advertising on
this site but there are costs in internet services. If you enjoy this
site, we do need support. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
New York Chicago & St. Louis
4, S2, Class AS-10A, was built by Alco in July 1942, #69927. It was sold as Medusa Portland Cement Co 10 on May 1, 1964, and later became Dixon Marquette Cement Co 10.
19, NW2, Class ES-10C. was built by Electro-Motive in February 1948, #6090, FN E854-9. It became Norfolk & Western 2019 in August 1967 and retired on December 29, 1982. It was sold to Chrome Crankshaft in March 1984 and resold to Hyman-Michaels Co. It was sold as Hallet Dock Co 12 in February 1986.
38, S2, Class AS-10B, was built by Alco in August 1947, #75366. It became N&W 2038 in 1965 and later was sold to Akron Canton & Youngstown as 107, Class D. In 1974 it was sold to South East Coal Co as 400.
41, S2, Class AS-10B, was built by Alco in August 1947, #75369. It was retired on June 23, 1967, and sold to General Electric in November 1967. It was sold as Kansas City Power & Light Co 47 and donated to an unknown museum in 1986.
42, S2, Class AS-10B, was built by Alco in August 1947, #75370. It became N&W 2042 in 1965 and later was sold to AC&Y as 108. It was wrecked in 1969 and scrapped.
56, S4, Class AS-10C, was built by Alco in March 1951, #78707. It became N&W 2056 in 1965 and traded in to General Electric in June 1970.
69, S4, Class AS-10d, was built by Alco in January 1952, #79525. It became N&W 2069 in 1965 and retired on September 29, 1976. It was sold as Art Davis 2069 and sold as Youngstown & Austintown RR 2069 in January 1985. It was apparently sold to Larry's Truck Electric Co.
79, S4, Class ASM-10d,was built by Alco in May 1953, #80448. It became N&W 2079 in 1965 and retired on December 6, 1974. It was sold to Naporano Iron & Metal and resold to George Silcott in June 1975. It was sold as Wyandotte Terminal RR 107 in 1976 and sold as RSA Leasing Co 17 in 1982. It was leased as Allegheny Southern Ry 17 in 1982 and sent to Ontario Midland in 1984 but not used. It was sold to Rochester & Genesee Valley Railroad Museum in 1987 and restored as NKP 79 in 1993.
85, S1, Class AS-6A, was built by Alco in June 1950, #78139. It became N&W 2085 in 1965 and sold to George R Silcott in 1971. It was sold as Bath & Hammondsport RR 4 in March 1971.
105, SW1, Class ES-6A, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1950, #13705, FN 6213-1. It became N&W 2105 in 1965.
106, SW1, Class ES-6A, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1950, #13706, FN 6213-2. It became N&W 2106 in 1965 and retired on April 22, 1985. It was traded in to General Electric and sold to Independent Locomotive Service in 1987 and sold as North Central Grain Co-op 2106 in March 1988.
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
Memorial of Saint Angela Merici
In order to be an image of God, the spirit must turn to what is eternal, hold it in spirit, keep it in mermory, and by loving it, embrace it in the will.
---St. Benedicta of the Cross (Edith Stein)