Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Kenosha Motor Coach Lines, Inc.

Milwaukee Rapid Transit & Speedrail

Freight and Utility Equipment

202, express motor,  was built by Niles in 1908 as Milwaukee Northern Ry 202. It became The Milwaukee Electric Ry & Light Co 202 in 1928 and went to KMCL in 1946 and was scrapped in 1952.

C3, plow, was built at Cold Spring by TMER&L in 1902 as TMER&L C3, a rotary plow.  It was rebuilt in 1929 as a wedge plow and sold to KMCL in 1949.  It was scrapped in 1952.

D17, ditcher,  was built at Cold Spring by TMER&L and American Ditcher in 1929 as TMER&L D17.  It became KMCL D17 in May 1950 and scrapped in 1952.

1st D21, line car, was built at Cold Spring by TMER&L in 1907 as  TMER&L D21 and was rebuilt by 1910 for interurban service. It was modernized in 1929. On October 15, 1944 it was sold to KMCL as D21.  It was found that this car was being used at the Port Washington Power Plant.  Since they also found out that another D23 was on the line after rebuilding J6, this car became TMER&T D3.  It was sold to Wisconsin Electriic Railway Historical Society in 1972 as D23 and then was sold to East Troy Electric Ry as D23 in 1989.

2nd D21, line car, was built at Cold Spring by TMER&L in 1907 as TMER&L D23.  It was rebuilt in 1928 and became KMCL D21 when the error was found.  It was scrapped in 1952.

D26, plow-utility motor, was built at Cold Spring by TMER&L in 1913 as TMER&L D26.  It became KMCL D26 in 1946 and scrapped in 1952.

E56, flat car, was built at Cold Spring by TMER&L in 1907 as TMER&L E56.  It was sold to MRT&S in 1949 and scrapped in 1952.

J2. sprinkler, was built by St Louis Car Co in 1911 as TMER&L J2.  It became KMCL J2 in 1946 and scrapped in 1952.

M1, express motor,  was built by TMER&L at Cold Spring Shops in 1917 as TMER&L M1 along the lines of the 700 Class City Cars. The trucks were replaced in 1924 and became KMCL M1 in 1946.  It was was sold to WEPCo at Port Washington Power Plant after 1948.  It was sold was sold to WERHS in 1979 and then was sold to Illinois Railway Museum  in 1989.

M14, express motor, was built by TMER&L at Cold Springs Shops in 1920 as TMER&L M14, as a trailer.  It was motorized in 1924 and became KMCL M14 in 1946.  It was scrapped in 1952.

M43, container trailer, was built by TMER&L at Cold Springs Shops in 1931 as TMER&L M43.  It was designed to move containers in the interurban routes and was rebuilt in 1933 with 6 foot sliding doors.  When the service ended, the car was used for storage.  It was sold to MRT&S in 1949 and scrapped in 1952.

U4, sweeper, was built by McGuire-Cummings Mfg Co in 1912 as TMER&L B37.  It was sold as MRT&S U4 in 1949 and scrapped in 1952.

U5, sweeper, was built by McGuire-Cummings Mfg Co in 1911 as TMER&L B31.  It was sold as MRT&S U5 in 1949 and scrapped in 1952.

1545 was built by American Car Co in December 1919, #1226, as Kansas City Railways 1656.  It was sold to MRT&SR in December 1949 and given as Ohio Railway Museum 1545 in 1952. After it was heavily vandalized and damaged by arsonists it was sold to Fort Smith Trolley Museum in December 1982.  The truck was used for  restoration of Ft Smith 224 and the body was stored.

 

Thanks to Don Leistikow for his information.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

3/15/2012

Memorial of St. Aristobulus

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

O come, let us sing to the LORD;

let us make a joyful noise to the Rock of our salvation.

--Psalm 95:1