Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Chicago Transit Authority

Single Unit PCC Rapid Transit Cars

 

1 thru 50 were built by St. Louis Car using recycled surface PCC parts. These included trucks and electrical equipment, seats, windows, lights, and a number of other parts. Their most significant usage was on the Skokie Swift.

1 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1960, #1804.

4 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1960, #1804.

11 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1960, #1804.

16 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1960, #1804.

21 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1960, #1804.

22 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1960, #1804.  It was preserved by Historic L Car Society in 1998 and went to Illinois Railway Museum in 2000.

23 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1960, #1804.

24 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1960, #1804.

25 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1960, #1804.

28 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1960, #1804.  It was preserved by Appleton Trolley Museum in 1998 and went to East Troy Electric RR Museum in 2002.  It was scrapped in 2009.

30 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1960, #1804.  It  went to IRM in 1998.

35 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1960, #1804.  It was preserved by Historic L Car Society in 1998 and went to ETERR in 2000.  It was scrapped in 2009.

38 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1960, #1804.

40 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1960, #1804.  It went to Fox River Trolley Museum in 1998.

41 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1960, #1804.  It went to IRM in 1998.

43 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1960, #1804.  It went to FRTM in 1998.

44 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1960, #1804.  It went to National Museum of Transportation in 1998.

45 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1960, #1804.  It went to ETERR in 1998.  It was scrapped in 2009.

48 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1960, #1804.  It went to Halton County Radial Ry in 1998.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

9/18/2016

Memorial of Saint Thomas of Villanova

Twenty-fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

The Name of Jesus, pronounced with reverence and affection, has a kind of power to soften the heart.

--St. Phillip Neri