Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Milwaukee Northern Ry.

3 was built by Niles in 1907.  It was renumbered 82.  It became The Milwaukee Electric Ry & Light Co 82 in 1928 and rebuilt in 1931 as 1109.  It was retired on December 22, 1933.

4 was built by Niles in 1907.   It was renumbered 21.  It became TMER&L 21 in 1928 and rebuilt as 1102 in 1930 as a double end car to be used on the Rapid Transit line to replace the 600s which were being used at that time. It was retired in 1946 and scrapped in 1948.

8 was built by Niles in 1907.  It was renumbered 60.  It became TMER&L 60 in 1928 and rebuilt as 1106 in 1929.  It was retired on December 31, 1940.

10 was built by Niles in 1907.  It was rebuilt as 98 in 1928 and became TMER&L 98 in 1928.  It was scrapped in 1935.

12 was built by Niles in 1907.  It was renumbered 83.  It became TM 83 in 1928 and rebuilt in 1931 as 1110.  It was retired on December 31, 1940.

50 was built by Niles in 1907.  It was rebuilt in 1930 as 1104, a double end car to be used on the Rapid Transit.  It was repainted in 1943, retired in 1946, and scrapped in 1948.

51 was built by Niles in 1907 as Goshen South Bend & Chicago 401. This line was known as the Chicago-New York Air Line. It became Gary & Interurban 401 and was sold to the MN in 1920 and rebuilt as 51. In 1930 it was rebuilt as TM 1103 for used on the Rapid Transit. It was repainted in 1943, retired in 1947, and scrapped in 1948. It was the last wood interurban to operate in regular service in Wisconsin.

80 was built by Niles in 1909.  It became TM 80 in 1928 and rebuilt as 1107 in 1931 as 1107.  It was retired on December 31, 1940.

99 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1904 as TMER&L "Milwaukee".  It was burned in 1907 and rebuilt as 1000 in 1912.  It was rebuilt as MN 98 in 1923 and became TM 98 in 1928. 

104.  It was rebuilt in 1928 as TMER&L 114. half of a 3 truck car train.  It was renumbered 370 in 1937 and scrapped in 1940.

201 was built by McGuire Mfg Co in 1907.  It became TMER&LCo B26 in 1928 and scrapped in 1948.

202 was built by Niles in 1908. It became TMER&LCo 202 in 1928 and went to Kenosha Motor Coach Lines in 1946 and was scrapped in 1952.

"A" was built by Russell in 1908.  It became TMER&LCo A in 1928 and became a shed at Port Washington.

A car was shown at Sheboygan.

Oostburg.

A car was shown at Grafton.

Snow fighting at Cedarburg.

The shops at Cedarburg were sold for another business.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

12/122015

Memorial of Saint Cormac

Our Lady of Guadalupe

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Let us not imagine that we obscure the glory of the Son by the great praise we lavish on the Mother; for the more she is honored, the greater is the glory of her Son. There can be no doubt that whatever we say in praise of the Mother gives equal praise to the Son.

- St. Bernard of Clairvaux