Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Pacific Electric Railway

City Cars

3 was a trailer from Temple Street Cable Ry in 1903 as Riverside & Arlington Ry 16.  It became PERy 3 in 1911 and scrapped in 1914.

13 was built by Barney & Smith in 1897 for Los Angeles Traction Co.  It became Los Angeles Interurban Ry 753 in January 1904 and became PERy 13 in 1911.  It was scrapped in 1923.

32 was built by PERy in 1906 as 123.  It was renumbered 32 in 1911 and abandoned in 1938.

39 was built by American Car Co in May 1906, #647, as  San Bernardino Valley Traction Co 20.  It became PE 39 in 1911 and scrapped in 1928.

55 was built Pullman in 1902 as Los Angeles Pacific Ry 55.  It became PE 55 in 1911 and scrapped in 1920.

107 was built by Hammond Car Co in 1900 as Los Angeles Ry 225.  It was sold as Riverside & Arlington Ry 7 in 1907 and became PERy 107 in 1911,  In 1914 it was sold as Glendale & Montrose Ry 103 in 1914.

101 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1930.  It was upgraded in 1942 and modified as single ended Cooperativa de Transportes Urbanos y Sub Urbanos de Veracruz 214 in 1951.

103 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1930.  It was upgraded in 1942 and modified as single ended CTUS 212 in 1951.

105 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1930.  It was upgraded in 1942 and modified as single ended CTUS 210 in 1951.

107 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1930.  It was upgraded in 1942 and modified as single ended CTUS 201 in 1951.

108 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1930.  It was upgraded in 1942 and modified as single ended CTUS 202 in 1951.

109 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1930.  It was upgraded in 1942 and modified as single ended CTUS 206 in 1951.

110 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1930.  It was upgraded in 1942 and modified as single ended CTUS 208 in 1951.

111 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1930.  It was upgraded in 1942 and modified as single ended CTUS 209 in 1951.

112 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1930.  It was upgraded in 1942 and modified as single ended CTUS 211 in 1951.

113 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1930.  It was upgraded in 1942 and modified as single ended CTUS 200 in 1951.

114 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1930.  It was upgraded in 1942 and modified as single ended CTUS 207 in 1951.

225 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1909 as 939.  It was renumbered 225 in 1911 and rebuilt in 1915.  It was renumbered 275 in 1926 and scrapped in 1927.

314 was built by Brill Car Co in January 1913. #18759.  It was renumbered 64 in 1921 and scrapped in 1934.

331 was built by Brill Car Co in January 1919, #1153A, as 361.  It was renumbered 331 in 1920 and retired in 1941.  It was sold to MGM Studios and went to Orange Empire Railway Museum in 1966.

770 was built by American Car Co in 1897, #255, as Los Angeles Traction Co  70.  It became PERy 770 in 1910 and became Los Angeles Ry 13, Type A, on September 30, 1912.  It was renumbered 21 March 16, 1916, and rebuilt on October 27, 1923, as 1163, Type F.  It was 1-manned in 1948 and retired on September 10, 1950.  It was scrapped in 1953.

782 was built by American Car Co in 1897, #255, as LATCo 94.  It became PERy 782 in 1910 and LARy 35, Class A, on April 4, 1912.  It was renumbered 1 on May 27, 1912, and scrapped in 1939.

793 was built by American Car Co in 1898 as LATCo 110.  It became PERy 793 in 1910 and rebuilt on May 8, 1912, as LARy 39, Type A.  It was renumbered 402 on April 24, 1914, and renumbered again on January 30, 1915, as 19.  It was again renumbered on May 29, 1916, as 3 and scrapped in 1939.

811 was built by American Car Co in 1899 as LATCo 152.  It became PERy 811 in 1910 and became LARy 18, Type A, on July 11, 1911,  It was rebuilt on October 25, 1923, as 1160, Type F.  It was 1-manned in 1948 and sold to Southern California Division, Electric Railroaders Association in 1953.  It went to Travel Town and then to Orange Empire Railway Museum in 1959.

823 was built by American Car Co in 1903 as Los Angeles Interurban Ry 126.  It became PERy 823 in 1910  and became LARy 25, Type A, on August 23, 1911.  It was renumbered 14 on September 28, 1912, and rebuilt on October 20, 1923, as 1156, Type F.  It was 1-manned in 1948 and retired on September 10, 1950.  It was scrapped in 1953.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

11/3/2017

Memorial of Blessed Josť Ruiz de la Torre, martyred by Spanish communists in 1936

<><

Choose Life


Home Page


Don's Depot

 

It is not the actual physical exertion that counts towards a man's progress, nor the nature of the task, but by the spirit of faith with which it is undertaken.

--St. Francis Xavier