Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Pacific Electric Ry.

1200 Steel Interurban Cars

1200 was built by Pressed Steel Co Co in 1915.  It was upgraded in 1925 and again in 1940.  It was scrapped in 1951.

1202 was built by Pressed Steel Car Co in 1915.  It was upgraded in 1925 and again in 1940.  It was scrapped in 1951.

1203 was built by Pressed Steel Car Co in 1915.  It was upgraded in 1925 and again in 1940.  It was scrapped in 1951.

1205 was built by Pressed Steel Car Co in 1915.  It was upgraded in 1925 and again in 1940.  It was scrapped in 1951.

1207 was built by Pressed Steel Car Cp in 1915.  It was upgraded in 1925 and again in 1940.  It was scrapped in 1951.

1208 was built by Pressed Steel Car Co in 1915.  It was upgraded in 1925 and again in 1940.  It was scrapped in 1951.

1210 was built by Pressed Steel Car Co in 1915.  It was upgraded in 1925 and again in 1940.  It was scrapped in 1951.

1213 was built by Pressed Steel Car Co in 1915.  It was upgraded in 1925 and again in 1940.  It was scrapped in 1951.

1214 was built by Pressed Steel Car Co in 1915.  It was upgraded in 1925 and again in 1940.  It was scrapped in 1951.

1218 was built by Pressed Steel Car Co in 1915.  It was upgraded in 1925 and again in 1939.  It was scrapped in 1951.

1220 was built by Pressed Steel Car Co in 1915.  It was upgraded in 1925 and again in 1939.  It was scrapped in 1951.

1221 was built by Pressed Steel Car Co in 1915.  It was upgraded in 1925 and again in 1939.  It was scrapped in 1951.

1222 was built by Pressed Steel Co in 1915.  It was upgraded in 1925 and again 1939.  It was scrapped in 1951.

1223 was built by Pullman in 1921.  It was upgraded in 1925 and again in 1940.  It was scrapped in 1951.

1226 was built by Pullmann in 1921.  It was upgraded in 1925 and again in 1940.  It was scrapped in 1951.

1227 was built by Pullman in 1921.  It was upgraded in 1925 and again in 1940.  It was scrapped in 1951.

1229 was built by Pullman in 1921.  It was upgraded in 1925 and again in 1940.  It was scrapped in 1951.

1230 was built by Pullman in 1921.  It was upgraded in 1925 and again in 1940.  It was scrapped in 1951.

1236 was built by Pullman in 1921.  It was upgraded in 1925 and again in 1940.  It was scrapped in 1951.

1240 was built by Pullman in 1921.  It was upgraded in 1925 and again in 1940.  It was scrapped in 1951.

1259 was built by Pullman in 1913 as Oregon & California Ry 473.  It was rebuilt in 1929 as PE 1259 and updated in 1940.  It was scrapped in 1951.

1263 was built by Pullman in 1913 as O&C 471,  It was rebuilt in 1929 as PE 1263 and updated in 1940.  It was scrapped in 1951.

1299, parlor car, was built by Pullman in 1913 as O&C 477.  It was rebuilt in 1929 as PE 1299 and retired in 1958.  It was placed at Los Angeles Fairgrounds and then moved to Orange Emprire Railroad Museum in 1998.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

5/28/2008

Memorial of Blessed Thomas Ford

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

The God of glory thunders.

In His temple they all cry "Glory".

Psalm 29:9

 

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal, money orders, checks, cash, coins, etc.