Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Los Angeles Pacific Co.

70 was built by Brill in 1898.  It became Pacific Electric Ry 403 in 1911 and rebuilt for 1-man in 1916.  It was scrapped in 1923.

212 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1904.  It was rebuilt in 1912 as PE 562.  It was retired in 1937 and scrapped in 1939.

701 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1907.  It became PERy 744 in 1911 and rebuilt in 1921.  It was renumbered 950 in 1924 and was scrapped in 1950.

715 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1907.  It became PERy 745 in 1911 and renumbered 952 in 1924.  It was scrapped in 1950.

704 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1907.  It became PERy 704 in 1911 and renumbered 954 in 1924.  It was scrapped in 1950.

705 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1907.  It became PERy 705 in 1911 and renumbered 955 in 1924.  It was scrapped in 1950.

707 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1907.  It became PERy 707 in 1911 and renumbered 957 in 1924.  It was scrapped in 1950.

709 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1907.  It became PERy 709 in 1911 and renumbered 959 in 1924.  It was scrapped in 1950.

712 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1907.  It became PERy 712 in 1911 and renumbered 962 in 1924.  It was scrapped in 1950.

713 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1907.  It became PERy 713 in 1911 and renumbered 963 in 1924.  It was scrapped in 1950 but the body was acquired and rebuilt as 1058 with rubber tired trucks for parades and movie useage in 1963.  It was restored on rails in 2000 at San Pedro.

718 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1907.  It became PERy 718 in 1911 and renumbered 968 in 1924.  It was scrapped in 1940.

720 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1907.  It became PERy 720 in 1911 and renumbered 970 in 1924.  It was scrapped in 1940.

722 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1907.  It became PERy 722 in 1911 and renumbered 972 in 1924.  It was scrapped in 1950.

746 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1907.  It became PERy 725 in 1911 and renumbered 975 in 1924.  It was scrapped in 1950.

733 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1907.  It became PERy 733 in 1911 and renumbered 983 in1924.  It was scrapped in 1950.

738 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1907.  It became PERy 740 in 1911 and renumbered 988 in 1924,  It was scrapped in 1950.

739 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1907.  It became PERy 739 in 1911 and renumbered 989 in 1924.

747 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1907.  It was rebuilt in 1907 as 903 "El Viento" and became PERy 01 in 1911.  It was rebuilt as 999 in 1925 and scrapped in 1950.

900 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1907.  It became PERy 021 in 1911 and rebuilt as 994 in 1927. 

1585 was built by LAP in 1908.  It became PE 1553 in 1911 and was rebuilt in 1934 and rebuilt in 1943.  It was scrapped in 1948.

1586 was built by LAP in 1908.  It became PE 1554 in 1911 and was rebuilt in 1943.  It was scrapped in 1949.

3, tower car, was built by LAP in 1899 .  It became PE 1710 in 1911 and renumbered 00150 in 1931.  It was rebuilt in 1936 and retired 1957 and sold to Orange Empire RR Museum in 1958.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

4/11/2012

Memorial of St. Stanislaus Szczepanowski of Krakow

Choose Life


Home Page


Don's Depot

 

O give thanks to the LORD;

call on His name;

make knows His deeds among the peoples!

--Psalm 105:1