Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
Pacific Electric Ry.
Wood Suburban Cars
400 was built by Brill in 1896 for Pasadena & Los Angeles Electric Ry. It became PERy and then rebuilt as Riverside & Arlington Ry 134 in 1907. It became PERy 400 on November 23, 1911, and rebuilt in 1915 for 1-man service. It was scrapped in 1923.
403 was built by Brill in 1898 as Los Angeles Pacific 70. It became PE 403 in 1911 and rebuilt for 1-man in 1916. It was scrapped in 1923.
408 was rebuilt from an older car as San Bernardino Valley Traction Co 15 in 1903. It became PERy 408 in 1911 and scrapped in 1933.
419 was built by Niles Car Co in 1908 as San Diego Southern RR 105. It became San Diego & Southeastern Ry 105 in 1912 and San Diego & Arizona Ry 105 in 1917. It was sold as PERy 413 in 1918 and renumbered 419 in 1919. It was renumbered 474 in 1933 and rebuilt as combine 1300 in 1934. It was scrapped in 1941.
458 was builr by Los Angeles & Redondo Ry in 1909 as 209. It became PE 458 in 1911 and upgraded in 1925. It was scrapped in 1940.
464 was built by LA&R in 1910 as 215. It became PE 464 in 1911 and upgraded in 1925. It was scrapped in 1940.
544 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1909 as 244. It was renumbered 544 in 1911 and rebuilt as combine 1304 in 1935. All seating was removed and became express motor 1422 in 1940 and scrapped in 1951.
562 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1904 as LAP 212. It was rebuilt in 1912 as PE 562. It was retired in 1937 and scrapped in 1939.
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
Memorial of Saint Stanislaus
The God of glory thunders.
In His temple they all cry "Glory".