Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

United States Maritime Commission

2, 45 Ton, was built by General Electric in August 1941, #13190, as North Carolina Shipbuilding Co 3002.  It was transferred as USMC 2 and was sold as Alexander RR 1 in March 1946.  It was resold as Louisiana Southern RR 502 in August 1946 and transferred as New Orleans & Northeeastern 6841 in August 1959.  It was sold to Little Giant Co in 1972 and damaged and retired.

5.

25 was built by Pullman in 1913 as Interurban Electric Ry 625.  It was sold as USMC 25 in 1942 and sold as Pacific Electric Ry 300 in April 1944.  It was renumbered 4700 in March 1946 and rebuilt in 1947 as 496.

26 was built by Pullman in 1913 as IERy  626.  It was sold as USMC 626 in 1942 and renumbered 26 in June 1943.  It was sold as PERy 301 in April 1944 and renumbered 4701 in March 1946 and rebuilt on June 24, 1948, as 497.  It was scrapped in April 1953.

27 was built by Pullman in 1913 as IERy 627.  It was sold as USMC 27 in 1942 and sold as PERy 302 in April 1944.  It was renumbered 4702 in March 1946 and rebuilt in 1947 as 498.

250 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1929 as Northwestern Pacific Ry 250.  It was sold as USMC 250 in 1942 and sold as PERy 4212 in April 1944.  It was rebuilt in 1947 as 304.

327 was built by American Car & Foundry in 1911 as IERy 327.  It was sold as USMC 327 in 1942 and sold as PERy 4632 in April 1944. It was rebuilt in 1947 as 430.

329 was built by American Car & Foundry in 1911 as IERy 329.  It was sold as USMC 329 in 1942 and sold as PERy 4634 om 1044.  It was rebuilt in 1947 as 453.

330 was built by American Car & Foundry in 1911 as IERy 330.  It was sold as USMC 330 in 1942 and sold as PERy 4635 in April 1944.  It was rebuilt in 1947 as 432.

332 was built by American Car & Foundry in 1911 as IERy 332.  It was sold as USMC 332 in 1942 and sold as PERy 4637 in 1944.  It was rebuilt in 1947 as 457.

334 was built by American Car & Foundry Co in 1911 as IERy 334.  It was sold as USMC 334 in 1942 and sold as PERy 4638 in April 1944.  It was rebuilt in 1947 as 404.

338 was built by American Car & Foundry Co in 1911 as IERy 338.  It was sold as USMC 338 in 1942 and sold as PERy 4608 in April 1944.  It was rebuilt in 1947 as 401.

339 was built by American Car & Foundry in 1911 as IERy 339.  It was sold as USMC 339 in 1942 and sold as PERy 4609 in April 1944.  It was rebuilt in 1947 as 426.

343 was built by Pullman in 1913 as Interurban Electric Ry 343.  It was sold as United States Maritime Commission 343 in 1942 and sold as PERy 4613 in 1944.  It was rebuilt in 1947 as 416.

344 was built by Pullman in 1913 as IERy 344.  It was sold as USMC 344 in 1942 and sold as PERy 4614 in April 1944.  It was rebuilt in 1947 as 418 and became Los Angeles Metropolitan Transit Authority 1528 in 1958.  It was retired in 1961 and went to Orange Empire Railway Museum where it was restored as PERy 418.

369 was built by Southern Pacific in 1918 as IERy 369.  It was sold as USMC 369 in 1942 and sold as PERy 4623 in April 1944.  It was rebuilt in 1947 as 409.

378 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1930, #1541, as NWP 378.  It was sold as USMC 378 in 1942 and sold as PERy 4503 in April 1944.  It was rebuilt in 1946 as 316.

379 was built by American Car & Foundry in 1911 as IERy 379.  It was sold as USMC 379 in 1942 and sold as PERy 4640 in April 1944.  It was rebuilt in 1947 as 435 and became LAMTA 1543 in 1958.  It was retired in 1961 and went to Travel Town.

380 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1930, #1541, as NWP 380.  It was sold as USMC 380 in 1942 and sold as PERy 4505 om April 1944.  It was rebuilt in 1947 as 317.

382 was built by Southern Pacific RR in 1938 as IERy 382.  It was sold as USMC 382 in 1942 and sold as PERy 4643 on April 1944.  It was rebuilt in 1947 as 429.

383 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1930, #1541, as NWP 383.  It was sold as USMC 383 in 1942 and sold as PERy 4508 in April 1944.  It was rebuilt in 1946 as 315.

384 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1930, #1541, as NWP 384.  It was sold as USMC 384 in 1942 and sold as PERy 4509 in April 1944.  It was rebuilt in 1946 as 314.  It was saved by Orange Empire Railway Museum in 1959.

384 was built by American Car & Foundry in 1911 as IERy 456.  It was rebuilt as 384 in 1938 and was sold as USMC 384 in 1942.  It was sold as PERy 4645 in April 1944 and was rebuilt as 431 in 1947.

386 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1930, #1541, as NWP 386.  It was sold as USMC 386 in 1942 and sold as PERy 4511 in April 1944.  It was rebuilt in 1947 as 306. 

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

6/5/2012

Memorial of St. St. Boniface of Crediton

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Before the mountains were begotten and the earth and the world were brought forth,

from everlasting to everlasting You are God.

--Psalm 90:2