Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Pacific Electric Ry.

Hollywood Cars

600 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1922.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1950 as 5149.  It was scrapped in 1956.

602 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1922.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1950 as 5147.  It was scrapped in 1956.

604 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1922.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1950 as 5145.  It was scrapped in 1956.

605 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1922.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1950 as 5144.  It was scrapped in 1956.

607 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1922.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1950 as 5142.  It was scrapped in 1956.

629 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1922.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1950 as 5120.  It became Los Angeles Metropolitan Transit Authority1809 in 1958 and was scrapped in March 1960.

630 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1922.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1950 as 5119.  It became LAMTA 1808 in 1958.  It was scrapped in 1959.

632 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1922.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1950 as 5117.  It became LAMTA 1806 in 1958.  It was scrapped in 1959.

633 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1922.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1950 as 5116.  It became LAMTA 1805 in 1958.  It was scrapped in 1960.

637 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1922.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1950 as 5112.  It became LAMTA 1801 in 1958,  It was retired and restored as 637 at Orange Empire Railway Museum in March 1960.

638 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1922.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1950 as 5111.  It became LAMT 1800 in 1958 and scrapped in March 1960.

 

654 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1924.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1950 as 5095.  It was scrapped in 1956.

672 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1924.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1950 as 5077.  It was scrapped in 1956.

673 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1924.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1950 as 5076.  It was sold as Portland Traction Co 4021 in 1953 and scrapped in January 1959.

674 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1924.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1950 as 5075.  It was sold as PTCo 4019 in 1953 and scrapped in January 1959.

680 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1924.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1950 as 5069.  It was sold as PTCo 4022 in 1953 and retired in January 1959.  It was given to Washington County (Oregon) Fair Grounds.  It then went to Glenwood and sold to private collector Eugene Stoller in Woodburn, Ore.  It then was sold to SeashoreTrolley Museum in 1992.

683 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1924.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1949 as 5066.  It was scrapped in 1956.

704 was built by Brill Co in 1925.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1950 as 5154  It was scrapped in 1956.

709 was built by Brill Co in 1925.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1951 as 5159.  It was scrapped in 1956.

713 was built by Brill Co in 1925.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1951 as 5163.  It was scrapped in 1956.

716 was built by Brill Co in 1925.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1951 as 5166.  It became LAMTA 1814 in 1958,  It was retired and restored as716 at Orange Empire Railway Museum in March 1960.

717 was built by Brill Co in 1925.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1951 as 5167.  It became LAMTA 1815 in 1958,  It was retired and restored as717 at OERM in March 1960.

724 was built by Brill Co in 1925.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1951 as 5174.  It was renumbered 5058 in 1953 and scrapped in 1956.

728 was built by Brill Co in 1925.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1951 as 5178.  It was renumbered 5075 in 1953 and scrapped in 1956.

729 was built by Brill Co in 1925.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1951 as 5179.  It was renumbered 5076 in 1953 and scrapped in 1956.

730 was built by Brill Co in 1925.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1951 as 5180.  It was renumbered 5078 in 1953 and scrapped in 1956.

733 was built by Brill Co in 1925.  It was rebuilt in 1939.   It was sold as Ferrocarril Gen Urquiza M.1733 who added end doors in 1952.  It was renumbered 3733 and the center doors were removed.

734 was built by Brill Co in 1925. It was rebuilt in 1939.  It was sold as FGU M.1734 who added end doors in 1952.  It was renumbered 3734 and the center doors were removed.

735 was also built by Brill Co in 1925.  It was rebuilt in 1939.  It was sold as FGU M.1735 who added end doors in 1952.  It was renumbered 3735 and the center doors were removed.

737 was built by Brill Co in 1925.  It was rebuilt in 1939.  It was sold as FGU M.1737 who added end doors in 1952.  It was renumbered 3737 and the center doors were removed.

743 was built by Brill Co in 1925.  It was rebuilt in 1939.  It was sold as FGU M.1743 who added end doors in 1952.  It was renumbered 3743 and the center doors were removed.

750 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1928. It was rebuilt in 1939.  It was sold as FGU M.1750 who added end doors in 1952.  It was renumbered 3750 and the center doors were removed.

753 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1928. It was rebuilt in 1939.  It was sold as FGU M.1753 who added end doors in 1952.  It was renumbered 3753 and the center doors were removed.

754 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1928. It was rebuilt in 1939.  It was sold as FGU M.1754 who added end doors in 1952.  It was renumbered 3754 and the center doors were removed.

755 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1928.  It was rebuilt in 1939.  It was sold as FGU M.1755 who added end doors in 1952.  It was renumbered 3755 and the center doors were removed.

756 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1928.  It was rebuilt in 1939.  It was sold as FGU M.1756 who added end doors in 1952.  It was renumbered 1756 and the center doors were removed.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

5/29/2008

Memorial of Saint Madeleine Sophia Barat

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

The God of glory thunders.

In His temple they all cry "Glory".

Psalm 29:9