Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Los Angeles Metropolitan Transit Authority

Interurban Cars

1524 came from Pacific Electric Ry,

1528 was built by Pullman in 1913 as Interurban Electric Ry 344.  It was sold as United States Maritime Commission 344 in 1942 and sold as PERy 4614 in April 1944.  It was rebuilt in 1947 as 418 and became LAMTA 1528 in 1958.  It was retired in 1961 and went to Orange Empire Railway Museum where it was restored as PERy 418.

 

1540 came from Pacific Electric Ry,

1543 was built by American Car & Foundry in 1911 as IERy 379.  It was sold as USMC 379 in 1942 and sold as PERy 4640 in April 1944.  It was rebuilt in 1947 as 435 and became LAMTA 1543 in 1958.  It was retired in 1961 and went to Travel Town.

1546 was built by Pullman in 1913 as IERy 627.  It was sold as USMC 627 in 1942 and renumbered 27 in June 1943.  It was sold as PERy 302 in April 1944 and renumbered 4702 in March 1946 and rebuilt  on August 15, 1948, as 498.  It became LAMTA 1546 in 1953 and retired in 1961.  It is to be restored as PE 498 at Orange Empire Railway Museum.

1547 was built by Pullman in 1913 as IERy 625.  It was sold as USMC 625 in 1942 and renumbered 25 in June 1943.  It was sold as PERy 300 in April 1944 and renumbered 4700 in March 1946 and rebuilt on August 18, 1948, as 496.  It was renumbered 499 in 1958 and became LANTA 1547 in 1958.  It was scrapped in 1961.

1708 came from Pacific Electric Ry.

1800 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1922 as Pacific Electric Ry 638..  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1950 as 5111.  It became LAMT 1800 in 1958 and scrapped in March 1960.

 

1801 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1922, as PERy 637.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1950 as 5112.  It became LAMTA 1801 in 1958,  It was retired and restored as 637 at Orange Empire Railway Museum in March 1960.

1805 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1922, as PERy 633.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1950 as 5116.  It became LAMTA 1805 in 1958.  It was scrapped in 1960.

1806 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1922, as PERy 632.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1950 as 5117.  It became LAMTA 1806 in 1958.  It was scrapped in 1959.

1808 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1922, as PERy 630.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1950 as 5119.  It became LAMTA 1808 in 1958.  It was scrapped in 1959.

1809 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1922, as PERy 629.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1950 as 5120.  It became LAMTA 1809 in 1958 and was scrapped in March 1960.

1814 was built by Brill Co in 1925, as PERy 716.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1951 as 5166.  It became LAMTA 1814 in 1958,  It was retired and restored as716 at Orange Empire Railway Museum in March 1960.

1815 was built by Brill Co in 1925, as PERy 717.  It was rebuilt in 1939 and rebuilt in 1951 as 5167.  It became LAMTA 1815 in 1958,  It was retired and restored as717 at OERM in March 1960.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

12/10/2007

Memorial of Blessed Adolph Kolping

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

The God of glory thunders.

In His temple they all cry "Glory".

Psalm 29:9