Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

 

Don's Rail Photos

Pacific Electric Railway

1000 Wood Interurbans

1000 was built by Jewett Car Co in 1913.  It was rebuilt in 1914 and rebuilt in 1938.  It was retired in 1947 and the body was acquired by Orange Empire Railway Museum in 1964.

1001 was built by Jewett Car Co in 1913.  It was rebuilt in 1927 and rebuilt in 1942.  It was rebuilt as a rail grinder and renumbered 00199 in 1948.  It was retired in 1954 and sold to Walter Abbenseth.  It was restored as 1001 at Orange Empire Railway Museum.

1002 was built by Jewett Car Co in 1913.  It was rebuilt in 1927 and rebuilt in 1942.  It was scrapped in 1950.

1012 was built by Jewett Car Co in 1913.  It was rebuilt in 1927 and rebuilt in 1942.  It was scrapped in 1949,

1015 was built by Jewett Car Co in 1913.  It was rebuilt in 1927 and rebuilt in 1942.  It was scrapped in 1948.

1016 was built by Jewett Car Co in 1913.  It was rebuilt in 1927 and rebuilt in 1942.  It was scrapped in 1950.

1018 was built by Jewett Car Co in 1913.  It was rebuilt in 1927 and rebuilt in 1942.  It was scrapped in 1948.

1019 was built by Jewett Car Co in 1913.  It was rebuilt in 1927 and rebuilt in 1942.  It was scrapped in 1948.

1024 was built by Jewett Car Co in 1913,  It was rebuilt in 1927 and rebuilt in 1942.  It was scrapped in 1948.

1028 was built by Jewett Car Co in 1913.  It was rebuilt in 1923 and rebuilt as 1360, combine.  It was restored as 1028, coach, in 1943 and scrapped in 1948.

1033 was built by Jewett Car Co in 1913.  It was rebuil in 1927 and rebuilt in 1942.  It was scrapped in 1950.

1041 was built by Jewett Car Co in 1913.  It was rebuilt in 1927 and rebuilt in 1942.  It was scrapped in 1950.

1044 was built by Jewett Car Co in 1913.  It was rebuilt in 1927 and rebuilt in 1942.  It was scrapped in 1950.

1057 was built by Jewett Car Co in 1913 as Peninsular Ry 112.  It was moved and rebuilt as PERy 1057 in 1937 and rebuilt in 1942.  It was scrapped in 1949.

1058 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1907 as  Los Angeles Pacific Ry 713.  It became PERy 713 in 1911 and renumbered 963 in 1924.  It was scrapped in 1950 but the body was acquired and rebuilt as 1058 with rubber tired trucks for parades and movie useage in 1963.  It was restored on rails in 2000 at San Pedro.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

2/6/2008

Ash Wednesday

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

The God of glory thunders.

In His temple they all cry "Glory".

Psalm 29:9

 

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal, money orders, checks, cash, coins, etc.