Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Municipal Railway of San Francisco

Non Revenue Equipment

"San Francisco" was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901, as Market Street Ry "San Francisco".  It became United Railroad "San Francisco" in 1902 and Market Street Ry "San Francisco" in 1921,  It became Muni "San Francisco" in 1944. 

C4 was built by Hammond Car Co in Market Street Ry 755.  In 1902 it became United Railroad 755 and became Presidio & Ferries RR 28 in 1907.  It became Muni 317 in 1913 and rebuilt as wrecker C4 in 1922.  It was retired in 1947 and began of restoration as 317.

0106, supply car, was former Market Street Ry 0106 and became Muni 0106 in 1944.

0119, sand elevator, was former Market Street Ry 0119 and became Muni 0119 in 1944.

0130 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1903 as United Railroad 1310.  It was burned on April 18, 1906, and rebuilt as 0130.  It became Muni 0130 in 1944.

0131 was former Market Street Ry 0131 and became Muni 0131 in 1944.

0601 was built by Hammond Car Co in 1895 as Market Street Ry 578.  In 1902 it became United Railroad and rebuilt as sand car 0601 about 1906.  It became Market Street Ry 0601 in 1921 and as Muni 0601 in 1944.  It was restored as 578 in 1956.

0929 was built by Differential Car Co in 1923, as Market Street Ry 0929.  It became Muni 0929 in 1944.

1008 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1948, #1667.  It was converted for service.

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

9/26/2010

Memorial of St. Vigilius

Twenty-Sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

The LORD watches over the sojourners;

He upholds the widow and the fatherless;

but the way of the wicked He brings to ruin.

--Psalm 146:9