Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial.
We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Photos Wyoming Short Lines and Industrial Railroads
Don's Rail Photos
Wyoming Short Lines and Industrial Railroads
Bonneville Transloaders, Inc.
1, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1972, #4609-46, FN 4609-46, as Southern Pacific 2636, Class ES415-4. It was sold to Helm and sold as BT 1.
Casper Iron & Metal Co.
29, S4, was built by Alco in October 1950, #78413, as
Illinois Northern Ry 29. It was sold as Grosshans-Peterson
Construction Co 29 in 1973 and sold as Neosho
Construction Co 29. It was resold as Casper Iron
& Metal Co 29 on August 3, 1985.
29, S4, was built by Alco in October 1950, #78413, as Illinois Northern Ry 29. It was sold as Grosshans-Peterson Construction Co 29 in 1973 and sold as Neosho Construction Co 29. It was resold as Casper Iron & Metal Co 29 on August 3, 1985.
Laramie Valley Cement Co.
Monolith Portland Cement Co.
Mountain Cement Co.
2, 70 Ton, was built by General Electric in December 1948, #30025, as Fibreboard Corp 2. It was sold as LVC 2 in 1968 and became MPC 2.
8170, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1956, #20808, as Illinois Central 9170. It was rebuilt at Paducah in February 1971 as 8170. It later became Chicago Central & Pacific 8170 and was renumbered 1770. In March 1999 it was sold to Hollis & Eastern as 8170 and sold as MCTZ 8170 in September 2011.
Pacific Power & Light Co.
Glenrock Coal Co.
11, GP38AC, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1971, #37891, FN 5785-1. It was renumbered 511 and became GCCo 511. It was sold as Arizona Public Service Co 5.
1, 80 Ton, was built by General Electric in July 1949, #30006, as American Smelting & Refining Co 1. It was sold as Kennecott Copper Co 1 in 1959. It was sold as Lithcote Co 1 and became Union Tank Car Co 1302.
8568, 45Ton, was built by General Electric in October 1944, #27706, ex United States Army 8568. It was sold as WRC 8568 and became Lithcote Co 8568. It became UTCX 8568 and renumbered 1301.
The Wyoming Ry. was incorporated in 1909 and built 28.6 miles of track between Buffalo and Clearmont, Wyo., where it connected with the Burlington. In 1932 they had 3 locomotives, 3 passenger cars, and 11 freight cars. They also had 30 employes. The main office was at Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
101 was built by Baldwin in 1898, #15531, as Rio Grande Western RR 203, Class 26S. It became Denver & Rio Grande 943, Class 26S, in 1908 and sold as Wyo 101 in January 1917.
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
Memorial of Blessed Christopher Robinson, martyred by Anglicans in 1598
The devotion to the Eucharist is the most noble, because it has God as its object; it is the most profitable for salvation, because it gives us the Author of Grace; it is the sweetest, because the Lord is Sweetness itself.
---Pope St. Pius X